Why did whites murder so many civilians for no reason?

Why did whites murder so many civilians for no reason?

Also why is their excuse that they had to nuke civilians so they could avoid having to murder more civilians? How about just don't murder civilians?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VYAMoFbeVFU
youtube.com/watch?v=qR8Oe3mDF0s
japantimes.co.jp/news/2014/09/09/national/emperor-hirohito-notified-about-hiroshima-a-bomb-half-day-after/
youtube.com/watch?v=ylMbvf3sn_g
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because clearly whites are extremely moral

>for no reason?
There was adequate reason. Their blind faith in their leader had to be shaken. What better way than canned natural disasters?
>How about just don't murder civilians?
How about don't wake the sleeping giant?

So you're fine with murdering civilians for no reason . Interesting to know, white. Thanks for this information

>japs are human

>for no reason
I gave you the reason; whether you choose to accept it is on you. Japs are disgusting insect people like most Asians, anyway. Nothing of value was lost.

It's fun. At least we do it in style.
youtube.com/watch?v=VYAMoFbeVFU

>pearl harbor
>nanking
>invading asian countries nearby
>murdered civilians throughout southeast asia
>didn't deserve nuke

That people follow their leadership is not an adequate excuse for murdering civilians, white

But it's good to know that your race is fine with this. I'm keeping this in mind for when I deal with your ilk

So by this logic Americans deserve a nuke for genocide on native Americans

They shouldn't have built factories and steel mills in the middle of residential areas then. Tojo had it coming for being stupid enough to think they were invincible on their own turf.

>That people follow their leadership is not an adequate excuse for murdering civilians
It is when the leadership is unable or unwilling to ally itself with its superiors.
>I'm keeping this in mind for when I deal with your ilk
Le edge. Keep your faggot fantasies in your stupid head where they belong.

Don't worry the day of grill is near. Yellowstone Volcano will erupt this year. Amerifats deserve it for exporting "democracy" in the Middle East and South America. Your country will receive punishment.

So you're fine with terrorist attacks, in other words

Cool story, terrorist

What are you gonna do, unsheathe your katana you weaboo faggot?

If you disagree with American superiority then I suggest moving to another country. No sense in enjoying the benefits of being American if you're just going to piss and moan about why you have them, scum.

Sorry, I don't speak terrorist

Kill yourself; save the white man some trouble.

Two words: Total. War.

They would have done the same to us, you fucking retard.

1) they attacked us first, it was defense
2) asians arent humans, they are unfeeling soulless dog eating antpeople.

>Total. War.
Oh is that how whites say "terrorism" now

>excusing nuking civilians
>calls others soulless

Nice to see white hypocrisy out on display. I hope other races are taking note and realize the type of people you are dealing with

You really are a retarded Nigger, aren't you?

The thinking was the setting of an example. Both to the nips and ruskis.

> This guy would prefer we just invaded and let them all turn into enemy combatants.

> 300,000 civilians is worse than up to 4 million dead civilians in any other scenario

> We should have just done nothing and let the soviets kill and rape millions.

GTFO of here with your immoral bullshit you terrorist

What do you expect from a Nigger? Rational thought and developed arguements?

the attack on pearl harbor was allowed to happen

youtube.com/watch?v=qR8Oe3mDF0s

That's cute, the white tries to "flip the script."

Why do whites resort to these types of rhetorical tactics when they have something to hide? Why can't you just apologize for what you did

Because the bombs saved many more lives than they took. As for apologies, we rebuilt their fucking country for them.

OH look, the shit skin has resorted to attacking the person instead of the arguement because they can't refute the facts. Why can't you just neck yourself?

Should have dropped a 3rd for the Brits in Burma. Fuck 1945 Japan. Fuck it hard.

>the attack on pearl harbor was allowed to happen
So?
The resulting upturn in manufacturing of weaponry is what made the US a world power. Sucks that 300,000 died but hey, that's what you get for being led by retards.

> Quoting Eisenhower

You realize that Eisenhower and Truman were on different sides of the 1952 election right? Of course Eisenhower was going to try and discredit the decisions of the other party and make them look ruthless.

Emporer Hirohito was notified of the Hiroshima bombing and within one day said it had “become impossible to continue the war” and the soviets had not even declred war on Japan yet. In October 1975, the Emperor told a news conference after visiting the United States, “I feel sorry for Hiroshima citizens, but it couldn’t be averted,” when asked what he thought about the bombing.

Even the Japs felt like we did the right thing.

japantimes.co.jp/news/2014/09/09/national/emperor-hirohito-notified-about-hiroshima-a-bomb-half-day-after/

No link. No context of history. LARPer needs a bottle and blanket. SAGE.

Its a spic
spics always bring up muh indio genocide
Even though there is no relation between american indios and them

>you will never send your gf a nip skull back as a souvenir

Why live?

youtube.com/watch?v=ylMbvf3sn_g

Atomic bomb was completely justified and gave them a FUCKING WARNING

hecking hell

SAGE THIS RETARDED TROLL SLIDE THREAD YOU RETARDS

Then what the fuck would we do on Tuesday afternoon?, try to educate black people?!

There is the lefty assumption that conflicts are because of rogue governments.
That is totally false. All conflicts are because of evil immoral barbarians, complete nations are evil. See 1.5B muslims are all evil, they are all the enemy. But the libtard establishment does not want to accept this truth, because of their neo-marxist religious believes. That is why we should nuke Mecca/ Riyyad, Doha, Mogadishu...

Oh shut up you stupid cuck

Don't attack us and loose.

I personally think they showed remarkable restraint.

It was far more restraint than the world deserved.

We would have killed a lot more in an invasion. I knew the guy who's initials were on every single explosive lens in Fat Man. I was in the room when he was asked how he felt about it being dropped once. He was fine with it, considering that they didn't surrender after the first one.

Anyone who thinks the occupation of Japan was unnecessary fails to comprehend Samurai culture accurately.

Anyone who thinks a the occupation of Japan would have been possible without either 2 nuclear bombs, or decades of ground war and insurgency, is a fool.