PAGANISM GENERAL

PAGANISM GENERAL

EDITION: DAY OF THE SUN

ᛏᛏᛏ HAIL THE GODS, HAIL VICTORY ᛏᛏᛏ

This is a thread for the discussion of Paganism, the future of Aryan Race, Culture, Traditionalism, Jewish Question and Christianity.

ᛟᛟᛟ Places to start learning ᛟᛟᛟ

Varg's playlist "European Polytheism & Tradition"
>youtube.com/playlist?list=PLV1Xd_c5-wta8HSKFx15qdV5L-pm5XvZA

Survive the Jive playlist "Paganism"
>youtube.com/playlist?list=PLcroOUap-NylBcWAle2Dg_8bxpLkcSMlH

ᚦᚦᚦ Social Media ᚦᚦᚦ

Discord Code: w68tguT

Any questions, interested in learning, Christians on the edge, or just want to debate, feel free to join any of the groups above.

IMPORTANT! Before you have any questions, please check out the Q&A below:

>pastebin.com/aD6k77uh

ϟϟϟ Recommended channels and Media ϟϟϟ

Varg Vikernes
>youtube.com/user/ThuleanPerspective

Survive the Jive
>youtube.com/channel/UCZAENaOaceQUMd84GDc26EA

Midgard Rising Podcast
>soundcloud.com/odin010-010nido

Aryan Kitchen
>youtube.com/channel/UCMiZ7r52r6onVo9J5tCzNBg

Forgotten Roots
>youtube.com/channel/UCJpN-GBTchQaSVwBbefYMNg

DukeOfDurham
>youtube.com/channel/UCXrzcmZ9eIkQi-u2BPH_4ug/featured

Survival Russia
>youtube.com/user/Moscowprepper

Jackson Crawford
>youtube.com/channel/UCXCxNFxw6iq-Mh4uIjYvufg/videos

ᛟᛟᛟ PAGANISM MEGA, PDF, BOOKS, AND MORE ᛟᛟᛟ
>mega.nz/#F!MahAVQYR!M7fBxWWNIYh9fevOFHL7WQ

Other urls found in this thread:

itbulk.org/population/world-population-history/
pravoslavie.ru/english/79792.htm
pravoslavie.ru/79270.html#_edn1
m.thenational.ae/world/europe/when-the-arabs-met-the-vikings-new-discovery-suggests-ancient-links
youtube.com/user/InspiringPhilosophy
youtube.com/user/AominOrg
youtube.com/user/DrOakley1689
youtube.com/watch?v=97k4z6Qe7JM&t=18s
youtube.com/watch?v=A0iDNLxmWVM
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0tyVdnIU9A
youtube.com/watch?v=dsbj7EN1Uzs
youtube.com/watch?v=IQmodO2quW0
youtube.com/watch?v=DiYQzOypD9o
youtube.com/watch?v=z3Y9yzTxCfw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

PRAISE THE SUN

Bump for interest

Welcome

>gay gods

some me your flags cunts

not even pegan but wew cristcuck you are the most pathetic there is

Nope.

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be successful, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Spend your time wisely, and keep your real life priorities in order. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

Don't take this too seriously.

The goal for me is to become self-sustainable so I won't be forced to rely on society, have plenty of children, and home school them so they aren't corrupted by Society.

Yep.

Actually, homosexuality was tolerated, but not celebrated, and you weren't seen as a real man if you enjoyed getting butt-bullied.

But you weren't killed for it, at least not in pre-christian Scandinavia. You had gay whorehouses on Iceland ffs. Then again, since the churches have every fucking position under the sun, it's a moot point.

>zoophile gods

lol

Well, no, it wasn't.

bump

Thank you

Our Current age and state of the world
Kali Yuga(Vedic)

Kali Yuga is associated with the demon Kali (not to be confused with the goddess Kālī). The "Kali" of Kali Yuga means "strife", "discord", "quarrel" or "contention".

Attributes of Kali Yuga

>Rulers will become unreasonable: they will levy taxes unfairly.

>Rulers will no longer see it as their duty to promote spirituality, or to protect their subjects: they will become a danger to the world.

>People will start migrating, seeking countries where wheat and barley form the staple food source.

>Avarice and wrath will be common. Humans will openly display animosity towards each other. Ignorance of dharma will occur.

>Lust will be viewed as socially acceptable and sexual intercourse will be seen as the central requirement of life.

>Sin will increase exponentially, while virtue will fade and cease to flourish.

>People will take vows and break them soon after.

>People will become addicted to intoxicating drinks and drugs.

Paganism as you almost certainly imagine it IS jewish propaganda. It is a construct made up by Jewish-dominated past-Enlightenment academia that has almost fucking nothing in common with what even ancient Greeks, never mind practicers of paganisms from which very little survived to our day, like that of the Norse, actually believed. It was made up to seem anything more than a collection of bloody and incosistent superstitions specifically to undermine Christianity.

Take a look at the most advanced paganism in history, Hinduism. A small bunch of Christian adventurers BTFOed a whole sub-continent its adherents and their descendants only failed to kept India under their thumb due to events that flowed from the Europe abandoning Christianity. Hinduism also was not very successful at teaching people to poo in loo of course.

But they were literal faggots.

From a first hand source.

Fuck off shill

Some unsourced text, cool.

Have some peer reviewed archeology, faggot worshiper.

It's true though.

The reason paganism is gone is because Christianity specifically existed to invalidate it. You no longer deal with powerful gods, they are nothing compared to the infinitely powerful god of the universe. You don't need to sacrifice anymore because God himself has offered his blood up for you to use. There is literally no reason to leave Christianity for reconstructed primitive beliefs

Let me ask you this, do you actually believe in Odin? Like a real metaphysical God that actually exists?

But Greenberg referenced it, it's not Greenberg's opinion. And it's not surprising a faggot takes interest in God's that literally suck dick, is it

It's like you don't know how peer review works.

>Let me ask you this, do you actually believe in Óðinn? Like a real metaphysical God that actually exists?

Read the FAQ. Oh wait, you're not going to ever do that because you are a cointelpro shill. Never mind then.

So no, you don't believe in Odin. You're shoe horning your belief structure into a dead religion. You're just an atheist who realises how stupid atheism actually is.

How is this any different from playing dungeon and dragons because you like the lore? And why did you choose a literal homosexual to worship?

And you faggots wonder why we laugh at you.

>So no, you don't believe in Odin.
Yes we do

>How is this any different from playing dungeon and dragons because you like the lore?
We follow this because it's our blood, Christ is not of the blood.

>And why did you choose a literal homosexual to worship?
Already debunked in Prove you're not a D&C shill, I saw your thread you made earlier, do you have anything better to do?

Ok, so for clarity's sake, do you actually believe Odin is an actual God?

And what do you mean, your blood? You're Nordic? If not it's statistically unlikely any relative believed in Odin, and since they converted pretty quickly once they saw the true divinity of Christ you could argue that they didn't really believe in the first place.

Think of it this way. At its absolute maximum the population of the world in 0AD was thought to be 230 million people.

The population of Europe was thought to be about 80-110 million.

itbulk.org/population/world-population-history/

Depending on region and county the would have had opposing religions and prayed to different Gods/nature spirits, trees/ whatever.

You can't seriously be surprised that any particular branch of paganism, which probably had no more that a few hundred thousand people following it at any one time, offers no real competition (as they were illiterate morons) to a global religion with currently a BILLION members (and growing).

Just to put into perspective how fucking irrelevant Norse paganism is there are more Scientolgists in the US today than there were ever people who genuinely believed Odin really existed and sucked dead men's cocks for sperm.

I didn't make an earlier thread, plenty of people laugh at you laughing retards. And the only reason I'm here is that you specifically mention Christianity in the OP

>This is a thread for the discussion of Paganism, the future of Aryan Race, Culture, Traditionalism, Jewish Question and Christianity

That translation is literally 95% correct- except they are failing to see one huge detail

It's not about taking the semen from another man's horn, it's about the one side of you drinking the semen of the other side- the unification ritual

absolutely DO NOT DO THIS unless you come to the conclusion that you need it. I did, because in my childhood, when I very first started masturbating, I decided to cum in my own mouth because of how horny I was? And then the second I did, literally before it got from my dick to my mouth, I was so grossed out that instead of swallowing it, I spit it out. Washed out my mouth over and over, but I couldn't wash the gay out. I became highly introverted after that, had to claw my way out that tunnel.

Finally around age 18, this memory resurfaced. It was so suppressed of a memory, not only that, but even masturbating itself was pretty repressed. I couldn't even recognize that I was doing it everyday and it might have a negative impact on my life

>I did, because in my childhood, when I very first started masturbating, I decided to cum in my own mouth because of how horny I was? And then the second I did, literally before it got from my dick to my mouth, I was so grossed out that instead of swallowing it, I spit it out. Washed out my mouth over and over, but I couldn't wash the gay out. I became highly introverted after that, had to claw my way out that tunnel

LARPagans, everyone.

fuck off shills

ask me anything about Old Norse

What does the name Baldur mean?

Semen provider.

It was a very popular name.

pravoslavie.ru/english/79792.htm
pravoslavie.ru/79270.html#_edn1

>So the following happens: a person is told to “worship native gods”. That person asks, “Who are they?” And the answer is, “It doesn’t matter, let’s dance around the fire!”

Russian LARPagans are even worse than American ones.

Christianity is the original subversive cancer of Europe. Hence, why it was for centuries the religion of slaves, women and the scum of society.

1,500 years of christian, dysgenic breeding is, imo, the reason Europe is currently so cucked.

You don't understand. I am saved by Christ. There is a tangible benefit to my life, and because of it I will inherit eternal Glory. There is a benefit I gain in this that no pagan LARPing will give any of you. That's why we look down on you, because you advocate for something you don't really believe. You're just atheists who realise how stupid atheism is.

But anyway, lets turn it around.

Remember that Vikings sold whites as slaves to Arabs. White women were especially in high demand.

m.thenational.ae/world/europe/when-the-arabs-met-the-vikings-new-discovery-suggests-ancient-links

You can tell why it appeals to the modern Swede, there ancestors basically invented a religion dedicated to weaponised cucking. Not only did they allow their women to have multiple husbands, they actively captured white women, and shipped them half way across the world so they could give them to shitskins.

When that failed they just decided to let all the shit skins into their country and rape their women without consequence.

It's no wonder the only time Nordic people weren't absolute cucks was the few hundred years they were Christians.

...short answer is either "lord" (in which case pretty much the same as Freyr), or "bright", or "bold". It is a very high name either way.

I think Varg named one of his children "BalduR", which is an impossible reconstruction. (would've produced "Bǫldr", dative "Beldri", genitive "Baldar".)

Black sun soon.

Thanks, I always heard it might bold. Thanks for the Insight. Any misconceptions you see often?

>Beldri
Beldi.

anyway, point is that it's wrong. Balder acts like an A-stem, so a reconstruction would be something like Baldraz (BaldraR), maybe Baldaraz (BaldaraR).

>I am saved by Christ.
You sold your soul to a deceiver and now you're fucked.
Good luck in the afterlife when "YHVH" devours your retarded spirit.

I want to btfo Pagans, but a fucking thumbnail? Really?

No, I am saved by Christ. That legitimacy will never bend nor faulted in the face of atheist Skyrim LARPing.

That's the difference. I really believe this, you don't. And I know, I was an atheist for a long time. But its sad, and this LARPing makes you all look like faggots. I'm just trying to help.

Also worshiping a faggot only makes it worse.

>No, I am saved by Christ.
Dude, that's stupid.

If a spirit tells you "worship me and then, AFTER you die, I'll reward you", he's lying. You got fooled.

>Saved by a worshiping a jew.

I really can not take you guys seriously, you wait your entire life in the hope of seeing this.

Mind you, Odin is a Pygmy compared to Fionn MacCuathaill

Niggas gon' burn

wtf

I'm not a pagan, i'm just saying there's a spiritual reasoning for imbibing your own life essence

So you believe I am going to burn for Eternity because I don't worship a mortal Jewish man, ffs a lot of you guys are beyond lost.

Does Odin approve of chinky gfs?

Someone please introduce me to whatever idiot made this infographic. Alexander the Great was not only a gay pedophile but a race-mixer (god bless Persian qts). Hadrian was also a gay pedophile. So how in fucking hell does it "become so taboo that by the time of Alexander and Rome the practice had completely dissapeared".

Why do you try so hard to make your religion be something it's not?

>Alexander the Great was not only a gay pedophile

absolutely wrong. it was Alexander that ended the practice

>but a race-mixer (god bless Persian qts)

The Persians were aryan at this time

>Hadrian was also a gay pedophile.

Wrong again, Hadrian and Antinous being together was a rumor made up by Egyptians

>Why do you try so hard to make your religion be something it's not?

Fuck off shill

Life without Jesus must be sad.

>LARPagan now claims Alexander the Great wasn't a massive queer

Just play Skyrim you faggit worshiping retard.

So then you worship the sandjew, okay. Give and take, the Pope is cucked, christianity is a cucked belief system that drowns us with migrants. What now?

Wheres your spirituality now?

The Pope is cucked, sure. But Christianity is the force that has changed the world more than any other force in history.

And you want to know why things suck now? Because people reject Christ.

> Christian West: Conquered almost the whole world. The beauty of the white race was the world standard. The white man was feared by their wives. There were almost no gays. The family was regarded as sacred. Westerners control Muslim Nations.

> Secular West: Getting cucked by mudslimes. BLACKED. White Women falling in love for niggers and sandniggers. Full of beta men. Muslims control various Western cities.

Red pill me on why Atheism is not a Jewish invention to turn Westerners into miserable cucks, and LARPagans are just atheists too afraid to admit their atheism.

Gay gods killed paganism.

youtube.com/user/InspiringPhilosophy

youtube.com/user/AominOrg

youtube.com/user/DrOakley1689

Good channels, hopefully they help people.

youtube.com/watch?v=97k4z6Qe7JM&t=18s

A true Gospel presentation. Hopefully those who haven't heard watch, and those who have can share this

Fellow pagans, how can we band together to defend ourselves from these semitic zombie christcuckolds

The shit we read on pol...

Why are you proud of that?

(implying)

Maybe don't say you want to discuss Christianity in the OP.

Especially as LARPaganism has no actual theology, and is just a collection of people show horning their belief structure into a dead religion.

You invited this shit onto yourself.

well done.

Fuck off you kike worshipping pedophile.

>Why are you proud of that?
...what?
>(implying)
...wh..

I had never seen a Leaf posting with such quality in my life.

Cannot argue against that for sure.

But Christ is King.

Let me ask you something, do you actually believe in Odin and world trees and whatever? Like, really believe in this shit?

I just asked why are you proud of Norse paganism. I was implying you were a pagan.

all christians worship both a dead communist jew and a demon ettin. Literally everything pol opposes. It must be hard to do all that mental gymnastics to support christianity while knowing the full truth about globalism/multiculturalism/(((them)))

Go fuck yourself for trying to shame white people for preserving their culture. You communist piece of shit.

Read the FAQ

You are a servant to Yahweh.

Hadrian DID like to fuck dudes. Nobody, not even Hadrian himself would dispute this.

How sad is your life that you depend on a spook for "love"? When you die, remember to follow the light ;).

I'm not really a man of faith. I just study languages. (I'm not anti-religion either, atheists are awful.)

Yes. You worship the saviour of Jews, other people separate from your own. You are cucked. Also, Yehsua was a bitch who died like a bitch. He was not divine, he was a weedy and bitter kike and now he's fucking dead.

The historical evidence for the resurrection:
youtube.com/watch?v=A0iDNLxmWVM

Proof for the resurrection of Jesus:
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0tyVdnIU9A
The first 30 minutes is what's important from this one, the rest is questions and answers.

Ex-atheist scientist tells his story of becoming Christian after realizing that the story of creation in Genesis actually makes the most sense and gets a lot of things right compared to other religious books:
youtube.com/watch?v=dsbj7EN1Uzs

Cold case detective, former atheist analyzed the gospels using his skills and came to the conclusion that Christianity is the true religion and what is written in the New Testament is real.
youtube.com/watch?v=IQmodO2quW0
youtube.com/watch?v=DiYQzOypD9o
The videos are long, but they basically come down to this:
1. The chain of custody is sound, the story doesn't change over time.
2. There was stuff in the Bible that was later confirmed by archeology(places, people, etc.)
3. There are even non-believers' accounts of some stuff Jesus did, just from them you can know a lot about Jesus if you piece it all together.
4. The differences between gospels aren't a bad sign, because witnesses rarely agree on stuff. If every eyewitness would say the same thing, it would be very fishy and would mean they probably talked to each other at one point.
5. The apostles died without getting rich, getting a girlfriend or getting power, they all died horribly. There was no point in spreading Christianity if they didn't believe in it. Why would they risk their life if it wasn't true? Why would they risk their life if it was all forged? Why would Paul try to join this new small church?
Also the only accounts of Romans getting Christians to change their faith was after the 1st century. No account of eyewitnesses ever changing their story.

Nice copypasta faggot

Read the NT. He's a complete allegory created by a bunch of jews initiated into Hermetic cults.

It's so allegorical that it's fucking painful to read.

There is literally no evidence for ANYTHING of Rabbi Yeshua bar Yosef until 100 years after his supposed "death".

>watch these 10 hours worth of cringy pastor anderson-tier docudramas
No, give an actual, non retarded argument, in text, and then come back.

He is still completely and utterly irrelevant to me and my people.

But miracles are still occuring in Christ's name to this day, gaytheist.

The miracle of the sun and the Fatima revelations happened in the last hundred years and were witnessed by thousands.

The only place Odin is worshipped to this day is the glory hole.

That's what I mean, there is a demonstrable validity to Christianity that all other religions, or no religion, lacks.

>Your people

All converted to Christ centuries ago, cuck.

Why did Pagan religions die out with so little fight? Might makes right I suppose.

>But miracles are still occurring in Christ's name
Lmao, you do realize that Hindu Sadhus put these "miracles" to shame every day with their Siddhis, right?

No, because you're too ignorant of anything but "muh yehashua".

One of the many amazing prophecies of Jesus Christ from the Old Testament is that of verse 1 from Psalm 22:

>"O God my God, look upon me: why hast thou forsaken me?"

Many people have said, "Jesus said God has forsaken him on the cross, how could he be the Messiah?"
Jesus was invoking Psalm 22 on the cross. The Psalm was wrote around 1,000 years before Christ was born.

This is significant because a few verses later in the same Psalm it says this:

>"They have pierced my hands and feet."

Some renderings have it;

>"they have torn holes in my hands and my feet"

Strange. It would appear that Jesus Christ invoked a Psalm wrote 1,000 years before He was born that seemed to tell of His very unique death, crucifixion; which did not even exist at the time Psalm 22 was wrote.

Psalm 22 goes on to say:

>"They parted my garments amongst them; and upon my vesture they cast lots."

This is another strange coincidence. It is known that the Roman soldiers gambled, or "cast lots" on Christ's garments as He was being crucified. If Christ was utterly out of His depths and defeated; why does this Psalm--that was invoked as He was in unimaginable pain--foretell of exact circumstances of the very death He was experiencing? Circumstances that no one could have known?

Not only this, Psalm 22 ends by foretelling the great rise of Christendom, which was achieved based on the very death that Christ Himself was experiencing, that the Psalm undeniably addresses:

>"All the ends of the earth shall remember, and shall be converted to the Lord: And all the kindreds of the Gentiles shall adore in his sight."

Remember, at the time of Christ, only one tribe was expecting a Messiah. This Psalm called forth by Christ on the cross predicts His death to an exactitude, and it just happens to predict the unprecedented worldwide conversion based on this death.

How do atheists explain this away?

Ok, but they don't though do they. Documented miracles happening less than 100 years ago tops poo in loos or Skyrim LARPers every time

>The miracle of the sun

That was my God, not yours, you kike subhuman.

That's what happens when your leadership gets their brains taken over by a virus. The same thing is happening today with the diversity virus. It doesn't make it right.

John 4-22

>You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews.

Hebrews 7-14

>For it is clear that our Lord descended from Judah.

Where even the poor had been taught to read and write in pagan times, and the rich had been expected to build public schools, education became a Church monopoly, and was denied to all except prospective priests and sons of the rich. The syllabus was restricted to Christian indoctrination.

Dance was prohibited as pagan and tending to promote lust.

All representation was first banned, then restricted to religious themes from the fifth century. Existing non-Christian art was destroyed. The rules of perspective, known in ancient times, were “lost” until rediscovered by Brunelleschi at the dawn of the Renaissance. In 1563, the Council of Trent confirmed Art as a conformist naturalistic propaganda tool.

Public baths, sophisticated aqueducts and sewers were all destroyed or allowed to fall into desuetude (the only exception being baths which were preserved in monasteries for the use of monks)

Music and singing were periodically restricted to Church music. Otherwise they were regarded as satanic. Classical opera died out under the Christian hegemony — it was re-introduced in the sixteenth century

All medical progress was halted. Illness was considered to be a punishment for sin. Hygiene and public health were abandoned as unchristian

Factual history was replaced by fabrications and propaganda (such as “legends”), except for sympathetic chronicles that did not reflect badly on the Church. Unsympathetic or objective histories were "lost".

Stone buildings that had been built extensively for private and public purposes were now limited to military and ecclesiastical structures. Existing public buildings (forums, libraries, odeons, theatres, museums, stadia, hippodromes, circuses, schools, gymnasia, temples, baths, Roman amphitheatres etc.) were often vandalised or destroyed. Many building techniques were forgotten.

The charitable endowment of public buildings (schools, libraries, theatres, sports stadia, baths, horse racing courses, etc.) ceased almost completely when the Church enjoyed total control. Almost every village in Europe has a medieval church, generally built in better materials than any other local building. A vanishingly small number have comparable church built schools, hospitals or other useful public buildings. The first modern public library was founded by Cosimo de' Medici, “godfather” to the Renaissance.

FEEL THE ETERNAL GOD.

youtube.com/watch?v=z3Y9yzTxCfw

Reminder Varg is an Autist :^)

>(Revelation 2:9) ‘I know your tribulation and poverty—but you are rich—and the blasphemy by those who say they themselves are Jews, and yet they are not but are a synagogue of Satan.

>(Revelation 3:9) Look! I will give those from the synagogue of Satan who say they are Jews, and yet they are not but are lying—look! I will make them come and do obeisance before your feet and make them know I have loved you.

Any so-called Jew that refuses to acknowledge Jesus of Nazareth is the Messiah is Satanic and anti-Christ. By God's point of view, the Jew is a chosen one of God that acknowledges his arrangements.

The ancient Jews were not (((Jews))). They were Israelites. What made Israelites unique was their genealogy. They could trace their lineages back to Abraham, Isaac and Israel. After the Seige of Jerusalem in 70 AD all geneaological records were destroyed and all Israelites disbanded. The (((Jews))) of our time are imposters who claim a link to the original Israelites but have none because they cannot trace their lineage back to them at all.

Anyway, I'm off to bed now. No doubt I'll run into a handful of you queer worshipping faggots over the coming week. I imagine I'm looking forward to it more than you are.

>Germanic people voluntarily became Aryan Christians
>Anglo-Saxon pagans killed many Christian Celts
>Viking pagans killed many Christian Anglo-Sa xons
>Aryan Christians killed many Christian Romans and stole their land
>Aryan Christians in Spain were killed by a Muslim army, with many Pagan Berber troops
>Pagan Arabs did not stop Muhammad
>Charles the Great was also a Germanic tribesman, the only difference between him and Widukind is he actually had an organised,wealthy and great mpire, because he adopted Roman-Christian lawcodes,had a period called Carolingian Renaissance and took the God that legitemately allowed him to rule over more than some poor ass Woods who spend their time killing other Europeans
>Slavic Pagans allied with Asiatic Avars and Hungarians and killed many Europeans
>Saxons and others could only defend themselves because most People believed that their Christian based rule waqs legit
>The Tradition that caused civil wars against Germanic peoples (All Family members rights to rule, see Thankmar and Liudolf) is a Pagan Tradition
>Baltic People killed many European Poles and others
>Crusaders killed shitskins and got to Prussia, made it fertile
>Balts made an uprising, they were killed, boohoo they made a big mob and got killed because they didn't develop superior heavy Knight cavalry
>Balts later served the Knights
>If the Nordic crusades didn't happen, Scandinavian Kingdoms would not have resisted Mongols, because Tribes are awful at defending shit and did not care if they had to convert to protect Europe and actually bound together with the other 99% Europeans that had a faith that gave them protection, feeded them in bad times and promoted having as many Children as possible, unlike modern Pagan Hindus who Abort Girls
>Byzantine Christians fought Persian Pagans
>Pagan Europeans discover America, they retreat,
>Christian Europeans go there, Conservative Minorities and their workcodes help colonising it