BLM IS A RACIST, TERRORIST ORGANIZATION! THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT WHITE PE

>BLM IS A RACIST, TERRORIST ORGANIZATION! THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT WHITE PE....

Sup Forums why do you constantly get BTFO? These Patriots are standing up for this fallen woman's rights while you all just shit post all day. BLM and antifa are fighting everyday for your rights. Why can't you extend the same courtesy to them? These are your fellow Americans.

>BLM took to the streets to protest by laying a cardboard sign and some flowers

Where are the riots? The chanting?

So they should be violent?

Yea they are protesting the racist accusation that a Somali officer that dindu nuffin shot an unarmed white woman . . . And?

this

one sign =/= a protest, nigger

They only are when they really care

Actually the vast majority of their protests have been peaceful. Only the violent ones make it to the news.

What should they have done instead?

wheres the #AllLivesMatter crowd??
really gets the almonds activating

two signs at least. It was probably some cuckold white black lives matter supporters that did it as well that still think its about equality.

Who cares? This is just virtue signalling bullshit that accomplishes nothing. Kind of like your post. Sage.

>Ape lives matter
No they don't.

Be gone too stupid nigger. She was probably a coal burner anyway

Besides that tweet/post, is there any actual evidence of this protest?

>niggerlivesmatter is desperate for relevance after losing their soros funding to antifa

I find your open admission to hypocrisy surprisingly refreshing. Disgusting and degenerate, but refreshing.

have you thought about taking the black dick out of your wife's cunt, faggot?

There is no hypocrisy. ANY hashtag movement is just virtue signalling.

>ANY hashtag movement is just virtue signalling
wrong. any form of communication is virtue signalling. You need to stop sending any message. Keep your useless thoughts to yourself.

>(((Diamond)))

these dumbasses are still preaching their anti-cop sentiment

pure vurtue signalling

You should have just typed "I'm retarded". I'm out of here before your stupidity lowers my IQ.

She's white, stupid goy!

(((DAMOND)))
But yeah. Just a cursory glance at her fb tells me she burned more coal than Trump did by saving the mining industry.

>2016 never happened
Ya ok

>Police unjustly murder someone
>People protest

>REEEEEEE STOP BEING ANTI POLICE!!!!!

Can someone explain this reaction?

>Police unjustly murder someone
fuck off nigger

>Not an argument

>defending criminal niggers and niggers who chimp over criminal niggers getting niggered
fuck off nigger

> We care about this white person!
> So fuck you, you racist shitty white people!

Even black cops are "FUCKING WHITE MALES", so they rank lower on the oppression pyramid than a white woman.