National debt is ba-

>national debt is ba-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4xn9jLy_TB4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I name the Jew.

Buy Ƀitcoin

What a surprise, when money costs less and less, something else, like company shares, cost more and more.

Nice bubble you've got there. It would be a shame if someone popped it.

youtube.com/watch?v=4xn9jLy_TB4

What is inflation

>What a surprise, when money costs less and less, something else, like company shares, cost more and more.

There should be a word for that.

keked

-d

A cheap excuse that doesn't accounts for the actual loans being taken.

Stocks are substitutes for currency. As you make money worth less you make stocks more expensive, not intrinsically more valuable than they were before.
That is the truth about your chart OP.
Debt is bad for the vast majority m'kay?
The only ones who truly benefit from debt are the few that are never in debt.

>not using a log scale chart
>how to be misleading 101

That said I think we're still in for a correction, also the Jews.

This.

Delete this. It is very offensive and antisemetic.

>What is inflation

Some say debt is good. This is a fallacy. The idea behind this fallacy is that debt encourages people to buy things and that the mere buying of things (consumption) is "good for the economy", even when people buy things they do not really need, and even when they buy those things with money that is not their own but borrowed. But obviously, economic growth that results from consuming more than one needs, and from doing so with borrowed money, is empty, bad for the ecology, and does not reflect a real increase in value but rather the opposite.

Economic growth is not always good; all resources are finite, and the ecology humans live in allows growth only up to a certain size, no matter how technology advances. The number of humans and size of economic production are bound by natural constraints. And even within those constraints, growth is only good insofar it is growth of real value. Empty growth, as in people consuming more than they need, and especially when this overconsumption takes place with money that is not their own but borrowed, is always bad. The reason for spreading the lie that economic growth is always good is that in a growing, inflated economy it is easy for leeches to make money without being productive, without creating value.

>1970
>1 gallon regular unleaded gasoline, $0.36

>Marking Nixon on the chart when it was Reaganomics and Jewish domination of the Fed which caused this evolution

>Nice bubble you've got there. It would be a shame if someone popped it.
I hope someone does. The debt holders would be destroyed and the American dream would be available to the public again.
Your chart with my point proven.

Someone has to pay it one day, and that will be the day of collapse.

>Mortgages make it easier for people to buy houses

This is only true for people willing to make high debts. For conscientious, frugal, saving people, mortgages make it harder or impossible to buy houses. This is so because mortgages allow very many to enter the house market who would otherwise never in their lives be able to buy a house, simply because they spend all of their available income every month. Thus, the demand for houses is artificially inflated, and therewith the house prices are inflated (again, notice that price is not value). These exaggerated prices make it as good as impossible for frugal, saving people to buy a house without borrowing, and if they do succeed in buying one they pay an unfairly high price.

Nixon ended the gold standard

obligatory pic is obligatory

WE WANT A CORRECTION!
TRUMP PLS

>It is good to allow labour immigration for work that native citizens do not want to do

This is often said to justify an abuse of economic differences between countries by insulting native citizens, who are supposedly too lazy to do certain types of work. In reality, native citizens would be willing to do that work if only they were paid in accordance with the true value of the work, but the employers prefer to let foreigners from countries where the cost of living is lower do the work for unrealistically low wages. It is the phenomenon of "wanting a champagne taste on a beer budget". The hidden costs are in the unemployment or social security benefits of the native citizens supposedly unwilling to work, in the writing off and insulting part of the native population, in the destruction of the social structure of society, and in the many other problems inherent to immigration. An essential cause of this abuse is that certain types of work — in particular, manual and technical work — are priced below their true value (underpaid), while other types of work, such as higher "white collar" functions, are priced too high, sometimes extremely far too high. The wages for some jobs are such that, given the cost of living in an advanced society, one can hardly afford to take a job like that, and those who do are what one calls "working poor" and need multiple jobs to survive.

Historically, this situation results from overshot social mobility, increased social stratification based on I.Q., and the decrease of solidarity between social classes that inevitably results therefrom. The higher classes, who are in control, have priced their own work ever higher and that of the lower classes ever lower, and prefer to let immigrants from low-wage countries do the low-paid jobs rather than to pay their own people (with whom they feel no solidarity) enough to live from.

>In an economic recession, lowering the interest rate is a good measure

Again, this rests on the perverted notion that growth for the sake of growth is good, and that it does not matter if the growth is hollow with respect to added value. For clarity, a low interest rate makes it attractive to borrow, and the borrowed money is created out of nothing, not counterbalanced by newly created value, production. Thus one hopes to create inflation, for if there is anything one fears it is deflation, and the spiral of deflation and recession. What one is actually creating is a spiral of "boom" and "bust", of bubbles and crashes, which is likely not the most ethical and ecological way to run society. What one fails to see is that, in an inflated economy that harms the ecology, recession and deflation are not problems but solutions.

the fact that your normal time vs log (stock market value) is linear, only shows that the money supply has increased EXPONENTIALLY, given that the number of jobs in the US has not grown exponentially, as can be seen by the population size (even taking into account more women in the workforce, which can only cause at best a doubling).

>there are people in the world that don't realize the entire U.S. economy relies on debt and oil
that's why if you ever hear a politician say they are going to "pay off" the national debt, they are full of shit. The economy would crash. Thanks to the Federal Reserve, we are a debt backed economy and short of going back to a reservist currency, there's nothing you can do about it.

>short of going back to a reservist currency
Sorry, I mis-typed. Was thinking about reserve currencies as I was typing.

They print money and give it to the rich basically. The Nazis do the opposite, they print money and give it out as wages.

>Not realizing it was Nixon who took the US iff the gold standard because constant 3-4% growth isn't viable with gold backed currency.

While true, fiat is still trash. Buy bitcoin.

Nixon opened up China to US trade. By making a deal with Communists, he meaninglessly destroyed US manufacturing.

>constant, unsustainable growth isnt viable with gold backed currency.
This is a good thing.

Lincoln did it with greenbacks too. Turns out it's really good for the economy. Who knew..

Lol all the Dow is is consumption rate. Higher the consumption, the higher the Dow.

When people have money, they spend it. As long as you use part of the money to increase production, no inflation will result.

We will purge the money changers again.

and we all know all consumption is good. let's all buy beer and get wasted. buy huge hats and wear them on our heads. higher dow! the economy is doing great. woo hoo!

People will only buy what they need, unless you trick them into unnecessary and wasteful spending by issuing them debt or increasing inflation.

>Leaving the gold standard.

Not from my experience, people will spend all the money they have.

>tfw conservative money spender and get flustered if I don't have more than $1k at the end of the month to put into savings
just got a 15 year mortgage. had to spend a little more this past month for some essential items but I should be back up to normal this month.

>tfw no woman in my life with this mentality

That's because those people live in a society with inflation. They likely paid with credit card debt. A society with inflation and debt forces its citizens into buying things they dont need - clothes, likely - which results in perverse and unnecessary economic growth.

I guess I know richer people than you. The guy got some sort of payment, so he went and upgrades from a 3000->5000 square feet house.

Nixon did price fixing, which is bad. Man you shills are really trying hard.

>What is the 'Nixon Shock' event?