#NeverTrump GOP Senator at 18% approval

Will he finally bend the knee now that he knows his time in the Senate will be over if he doesnt?

No. He knows he can get away with it through McCain's example. Or he'll just pull a Murkowski. Anything to cling to power.

A Muslim woman is running against him. Good luck.

He's going to get primaried first

We don't want his bended knee, user...we just want him out. He's been inDC too long and it's time for him to go.

HAIL TRUMP

HAIL VICTORY

Like McCain and Paul Ryan did last year.

Neither has ever had numbers this bad pal

McCain is clearly just putting himself in office, i highly doubt anyone actually votes for McCain. His primary challenger got like 13 votes total. And she was a pretty decent candidate. Whoever puts McCain in charge, if it isn't McCain himself, will just con another neo-cohen into his spot once he finally dies. I don't think there's any way we will ever be rid of Songbird completely.

I think after this latest round of mccain acting like a prick Trump will instruct his ppl to make sure his seat is replaced by someone more in the Arpaio-tier

Even if he bends the knee, we need to remind normies on social media (aka the people who vote) that TRAITORS BEFORE ENEMIES! NOR MERCY FOR TRAITORS

McCain is no hero.

He's an actual patriot who fought for this country, unlike draft dodging cheeto Benito

Gonna be an easy pick up for us. Thanks trump.

>This is how stupid ppl really are in liberal America 2017

>we hate this anti-Trump republican faggot
>therefore, we should vote for an anti-Trump Democrat faggot

Flake's time is over. Time to make America great again.

Kek, get used to Senator Kelli Ward. Democrats are running a bunch of literal whos, and Flake won't survive the primary.

McCain isn't up for reelection until 2022. If Trump wins in 2020, he might be able to get McCain primaried but that's still a long way off.

Anti Trump republicans + democrats = Democrat senator.

I want nothing more than for flake to get taken out in the primary. Dems are gonna win by facing the most pro trump senators we can the moderates republicans would beat us.

We're talking about Jeff the faggot Flake ITT in case you havent noticed retard
Come back into thread when you can share when his term is up

Have Sarah Palin run and let the communists in neighboring states shit their pants.

dude mccain has like 1 year left to live, i doubt he's going to make it to re election.

he was sworn in jan 2013, so 6 years would be 2019, so the elections will be in 2018.

>McCain still alive at that time

Where do they pull the numbers from?
The news is BS. Especially The (S)Hill.

hahahaha

he really thought it was a great idea writing a book bashing the rep. president.

IQ test for senators plz.