>be Iberian white castizo man
>some stupid Anglo cashier reads my name
>OH DUDE I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE MEXICAN
>feel like the entire Wal-Mart is staring at me now
>they are
>rush out of there as fast as possible
>cry for being born with the same name as the MESTIZO SCUM
FUCK I HATE INDIOS

I would kms if I was this much of a fatfuck.

There's a thing called jogging, you should try it one day.

>Iberian white

Fuck off to >>r9k

I AM A WHITE IBERIAN, GET OUT OF MY INDIO HATE THREAD MOOR

Probably a /bant/-invading leftypol diaspora fag

Your ancestors should have thought about this before they left Spain and stuck their dicks in mud women.

clean up your fucking house dirtbag

>mfw Tuco is played by a jewish actor

Name changes are legal, but nothing can be done to remove the shitskin from your blood.

>mfw pure Aryan
Feels good mane

>white iberian
He probably has moor ancestors or Arab DNA. kikkity kek

>castizo
>white
Guess again, Aztec.

At least I can grow an actual beard, and I'm not a fat fuck

>ireland
>pure aryan
Not that bad though, what do you identify most with?

In my heart, the anglo side; in real life probably the Iberian/Native part of me because everyone sees me as a spic once they findo ut

Kys

>being ashmed of your indio side
Stupid pendejo.

>TFW French and italian names, portuguese last name and not looking like an indio.

People are so shocked when I tell them I'm Mexican.

I always answer, there's different kinds of Mexicans you know?

Come to Spain, we need white immigrants instead of spics, mudslimes and gypsies

Don't invite this guy to spain faggot

He's way better than all this filth coming from Gypsyland and Moors

Shit man didn't know it was that bad.

You are not white, you are a CASTIZO, you have native blood, and therefore are NOT WHITE, take this from me.
My family migrated from northern spain for two generations to Argentina and never mixed, and that is a WHITE HISPANIC.
You are a SHITSKIN.
t. My Galician/Asturian DNA

>to Argentina
>and that is a WHIT-
Stopped reading there, I know Argentinians are white trust me.

you have a very nice jaw

>A LITERAL SHITSKIN, telling an ethnic European he isn't white
wew lad

I'd just tell people I was Spanish, I don't know why you would ever want to be associated with that shithole of a country

I'm half mexican half white too
I feel like that too sometimes that I don't belong with any race
but I know it doesn't really matter and people irl aren't so autistic about race.
I just call myself hispanic now.

I'm sorry my white Argentinian brother, I understand your whiteness.

Call yourself castizo; it will catch on and maybe they'll see you as superior to mestizos

It means your people are a fucking mongrel, faggot.

Yeah, I know, there's also a lot of niggers and spics (mestizos) coming here and seeing as Spain is the culprit of degeneracy of Southern Europe, girls end up racemixing with future gardeners and waiters (who will end up abandoning their children)

20% of the population of Spain are communists and the alt-right is irrelevant (but there are a lot of far right groups, but they need to organise and vote, even if there's no good party to support)

No I don't want to do that it seems rude I don't really have a problem with indians they're usually not bad here. I avoid them if they're visibly black though.

Whatever man, go polish your spears you damn indio

Mestizos are a fucking plague man. But aren't a good amount of Spaniards unironically MOOR'd in Andalusia and other trash regions?

Yeah I hate niggers too; mestizos I kind of look down on, but they don't hurt anybody directly they just kind of exist.

And breed; like roaches

>tfw ruin my facial aesthetics with my nose
Blasted be my moms poisonous womb and my lack of courage to go for a rhinoplasty

idk my cousins are full blooded mexican and they're 50 times smarter than me so I never really believed in the "dumb indians" shit. I think it's just education. Like 100 years ago when Germans came to america they had 7-8 kids each.

Dude, you have native blood, you by definition aren't white, you are a mongrel, and should just off yourself.
Also the fact that you're Mexican is a thousand times worse, the wall just got 10 feet taller Pablo.

Your nost probably isn't anywhere near as bad as you think. Never get rhinoplasty, it fucks up your nose forever.

Also, why don't you ever take a frontal image? Is it because the shitskin features are more prominent when you do so?

>med
>brown eyes
Your are as white as a nigger

>t. white Argentine spic
Immigrants in general tend to fuck shit up; Irish-Americans are also shit-tier. Honestly Latin Americans have always confused me when it came to that race realism shit because of how different everybody is.

Take a picture that isn't a side profile, take a frontal image, also
>t. Anchor Baby Shitskin Mexicuck

Pic related is actually me, Mexican sex God who BTFOs all Argentine pussy

M-mongrel? Is it really you?

>

Moors were expelled from Spain 400 years ago. Andalusia is the hottest region of Spain, that's why they're darker than the rest.

There is an indio ancestor in my bloodline, because one Basque intermingled with a mestizo about 200 years ago, but it's so washed up that I might have less than 5% NA blood. My grandmother was from a wealthy family in Bolivia and was sent to Spain by earning a grant. She even met Franco.

Nobody has called me a spic or some Indio related insult in my life because I look European, and you do too

NIGGER. Gas the non-anglo Saxons, race war now!

>iberian
>white

Nordicuck detected

Except he doesn't spainbro, he has only posted side images, not one of his facial features from the front, and more than likely has prominent Native American features, worst of all he's Mexican.

They tend to put that in as a filler though.

Sup, gustav

He's a known poster, I've seen a picture where he showed his full face, he looked a bit gay but he was alright

Just embrace your browness my shitskin friend

I look like op, but less fat and better beard genes

just say you're spanish if you're on US and you're good to go

This is one of the most famous andalusian actresses, her name is Maria Leon

the fact that this is considered a legitimate argument on here makes JDIFs job 1000% easier.

It must suck to have your great European language associated with those racially mixed border jumpers who're ruining USA.

Non-whites are the master race then, (((Varg)))

You should be deported for simply looking beanerish. We need to round you fuckers up for tarnishing the aesthetic landscape of this beautiful white land that is the USA.

I know, he shitposts consistently, and sure you can argue that he looks "fine" but whats the metric for "fine", he is clearly not above the 80 percent for ethnically Iberian, so why give him the go?

Kill the niggers first, Mr. 56%

That's what you get for having ancestors that raped 1 and half continents.

>expecting a fellow magapede to deport a based black man
this is why they want to build the wall

>She even met Franco
Fucking awesome; are you the Spanish Jesus Poster? A thing to note about Americans also is that they tend to see Spaniards as "really white looking Mexicans" and that is why a good amount of them don't see Spaniards as white because they confuse European features with Arab/mestizo ones (which the mestizo inherited from the Spaniard).

We don't need to do shit, they kill themselves. We need to tinker with zika and make it more prevalent in the southern hemisphere. We can wipe out an entire race in one generation without lifting a finger or bullet. It's a beautiful concept that I'm sure is being looked into.

HEY Sup Forums NOLIFE FAGGOTS LOOK @ ME I AM A FUCKING WHITE MALE, LOOK AT ME. SURE MY DAD WAS A FUCKING BEANER AND MY MOM BARELY PASSES AS WHITE BUT LOOK AT ME I AM A FUCKING WHITE MALE JUST WITH A SPIC NAME.

>this fucking thread

OP you're an insecure faggot seeking approval for you "whiteness" from mongrels and very few who are white. All losers though. go outside and try to get some pussy you insecure beta faggot.

He looks desperate and I prefer him over the filth coming from poor shitholes like Romania.

That facial hair is mestizo as fuck boy. Get real.

I am 10% Iberian genetically; don't really resemble Spaniards too much but I get grouped up with them (there's a few Spaniards in my area) and Italian greaseballs in the neighborhood so I guess I got used to it. Quit shitposting also

that's not how you fold a burrito you stupid spic.

Somehow crack cocaine & AIDS haven't been working. Sad!

kek spotted the newfag who just discovered Sup Forums today

OP actually isn't me, hahah. Only thing that is real is the DNA test. Probably wouldn't hold my breath over me coming to Spain also.

Tell them you're spanish.

El spico

Im a descendant from doggerland, the white Atlantis. You're all dub human scum to me. Anyone else have some of the oldest white DNA from Norway and doggerland? Didn't think so. If you don't understand what I'm taking about, then your genetics showed you aren't really while.

Harnizo at best.

It is bro. It really is a birth defect after all.

Been seriously considering a nose job at least to try to remove that bump a little. I don't care about negative effects, itsr not like you cant get much more negative than what I have right now.

Nah, I'm a LARPER who started posting after Trump got elected. I saw TGSNT by accident and, even if I don't consider myself to be NatSoc, I'm a fan of the Alt Right.

The ones who call the Spaniards "Moors" are nordicists and ugly mestizos from latin america, especially Argentina. Pic related is a mestizo, and I can guarantee I look nothing like that, so they can't call us white Mexicans

Kek. It looks fine. It's just semetic. There's nothing wrong with it. If you end up wasting your money to get a new nose that will cause problems for the rest of your life you'll regret it.
It's like you hate how your balls itch so you want to get it turned into a vagina.

Post selfie