>he walks around exposing the controllers of the world like it's nothing
Why was he such a badass?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6Ka5LtmlG5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=DB9oUqIcX-c
youtube.com/watch?v=E2hQjVpHGK0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disputation_of_Paris
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who cares? It will be all over soon anyways.

Because people weren't aggressive psychopaths back then.

I'm so glad we're allowed to do this here
He would have been arrested if he was in Europe

He got shot like a dog by his own supporters LMAO

>tfw you realize no matter how much muhh white race and muhh white unity propagated by cumskins, at the end of the day their biggest enemy is themselves and they ALWAYS end up killing more whites instead of PoC

He lived in different times
Also as we can see it did not really work, shame he was a good man

First there was God
then there was Charlemagne
then there was Hitler
and next came Lincoln Rockwell

He who comes next in this line will be the one to redeem all of our people

The Commander was arrested many times for "disturbing the peace." He was even sent to a mental asylum once, but he never gave in.

just like how niggers constantly kill each other.
we are all goys.

You could say the exact same about Malcolm X bro. He was killed by his own peeps too.

>But the Feds were behind it!

And? You really think the feds didn't have a hand with GLR's death too?

Black and White Nationalists need to realize you have the same enemy. Calling each other "cumskin" and "nigger" as you tear at each others throats is what (((they))) want.

this isnt even a meme its reality

Image if anyone wrote this today.

If there is one video that you save from Youtube censorship, make it this one
youtube.com/watch?v=6Ka5LtmlG5Y

THIS is how you deal with the kikes and their voluntary slaves

I know, not even meming at all.

Good post

Here's my favorite GLR youtube video. I downloaded it as soon as I heard about the Google AI.

youtube.com/watch?v=DB9oUqIcX-c

I'll keep the thread bumped with some of my Rockwell folder. More people should know about this great American.

>"Genocidal maniac!" "Barnum of the bigots!" These are among the more temperate epithets hurled regularly-along with eggs, paint, pop bottler, rocks and rotten vegetables-at George Lincoln Rockwell, self-appointed Fuhrer of the American Nazi Party and self-styled messiah of white supremacy and intransigent anti-Semitism. Reveling in his carefully cultivated role as a racist bogeyman, he has earned-and openly enjoys-the dubious distinction of being perhaps the most universally detested public figure in America today; even the Ku Klux Klan, which shares his Jew-hating, segregationist convictions, has officially disowned and denounced him. Until his rise to notoriety, however, like that of the pathological Austrian paper hanger whose nightmare dream of Aryan world conquest he still nurtures, Rockwell would have been first on anyone's list of those least likely to succeed as a racist demagog-or even to become one. The older of two sons born to "Doc" Rockwell, an old-time vaudeville comic, he spent his childhood years being shuttled back and forth between his divorced parents' homes-his mother's place in rural Illinois and his father's summer cottage on the coast of Maine, where he was dandled and indulged by Doc's ever-present house guests (includzng such showbiz cronies as Fred Allen, Benny Goodman, Groucho Marx and Walter Winchell).

if you want to redpill people, you should probably include useful details, like his fucking name

>mfw juvenile meme of being as vague as possible on Sup Forums is constantly working against Sup Forums

Bump.

George Lincoln Rockwell

smoking pipe usually does that to you

>Without anybody coming out and saying it, the mad scramble for ‘democracy’ has been extended to the sexes and the natural dominance of the male, and the passive submission of the female, which are basic to both natures and absolutely necessary to their happiness, have been scorned as evil carry-overs from our animal natures. A ‘modern’ girl cannot avoid the impression that it is somehow ‘inferior’ to be ‘just a woman’ or ‘just a housewife and mother’, and the corresponding idea, therefore, that she must try to ‘be somebody’ or ‘do something worthwhile’ by having a ‘career’. She receives all sorts of ‘education’, particularly in college, which is not only useless if she becomes a wife and mother, but which irritate and frustrate her natural capacities. It is not hard to understand how a woman trained as an expert lawyer might chafe at the humdrum life of a wife and mother despite the fact that such a feminine life is desperately important to her own happiness as a person and to society.

at 8:44: "Commander how do you feel about the allegations that the American Nazi party has strong homosexual tendencies?"
so it seems even back then the standard kike tactic was to slander race realist as being gay. some things never change

>Around the rest of the country, this year has been one of immense gratification to me, speaking from Harvard and Brown in New England, across the nation through Ohio, Wisconsin, Michigan, Iowa, North Dakota, Minnesota, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, Washington, California - just about everywhere EXCEPT the "deep South." The reaction to my speeches, as those who have heard the record or tapes of some of them will know, has been FANTASTIC! The violence has almost stopped, even the boos and the hisses have died down, and the audience reactions have been SO favorable that even the Jew papers in Minneapolis, for instance, reported I got "thunderous applause"!!!

>Not only that, but the INDIVIDUAL reactions have been unbelievable!

>Most remarkable of all is the tremendous change which has occurred since last summer in the reactions of these college kids to NEGROES.

>For years, I was plagued by the ignorance of Northerners on the subject of niggers - and the same kind of ignorance by many Southerners about Jews. They have plenty of niggers in the South, so the Southerners know about them. But they have few Jews, and the ones they have down South are usually "tame" Jews, utterly unlike the wild and hateful Hebrews swarming in the streets of the North and West.

>At the same time, the Jew-wise "Yankees" in North and West never got CLOSE to any "coloreds", and knew almost nothing about them. Until the riots began. Back in those days, whenever I went to jail in the North, the cops would privately say "You're doing a great job on the damned Jews, but why do you go after the 'colored'?" - as they used to call them.

>Down South, cops would say "God bless you for the way you're fighting the niggers, but what have you got against the Jews?"

youtube.com/watch?v=E2hQjVpHGK0

>It was July 6 1960, and we were all charged with “Disorderly Conduct”, the same offense for which many were getting three months in jail. Our “offense” had consisted in trying to SPEAK (my own emphasis) on the Mall in D.C., as we had done successfully and peacefully for over three months. But, on July 3rd, after the riot in the court house in New York City, the Jews were HYSTERICAL WITH RAGE, (And I saw this first hand when the White Peoples Party protested against illegal Mexicans over 3 years ago for the hecklers were led by a Jew who openly said he was. The Jews demand 100% worship, and even God doesn’t demand that. The Jews think they are above God or having destroyed the will to worship God to transfer that worship to them for the human instinct is to worship something higher, whether human or divine.) …. and had been calling both headquarters and the Department of National Capital Parks to threaten violence if we tried to speak again. Harold Thompson, the Director of the National Capital Parks had called on the phone to warn us that he doubted the police could protect us any longer, and sought to dissuade us from speaking any more. When this did not intimidate us, he sent us an official letter by special messenger again warning us that if we tried to speak again, the police might be unable to save us, and urging us to stop speaking, or move to a more isolated spot. He begged us at least to place all our men inside of the roped enclosure he set up around our speaking stand, instead of having them in the crowd where hey could keep the attention of the most violent Jews and prevent a mob from getting organized.

>implying

Kikes and leftist kike shills DID attack him all the time, but unlike modern WNs like Dickless Dickie Spencer, Rockwell always fought back and sent his attackers to the hospital.

>his murderer (((((only got 8 years)))))

Almonds: activated.

Nah. They existed.

Very good pic. Sadly most leftists are too retarded to grasp that this Jewish stream of thought is really the basis for why Jesus cursed them and called it the Synagogue of Satan.
Judaism IS Satanism.
You do not need to actually worship the devil to be a Satanist.
You just have to promote the 7 deadly sins to virtues and demote the 4 Cardinal Virtues to sins.
Judaism is doing exactly that. Only in the 13th century Christians discovered that jews interpreted the Old Testament in a completely different, Satanic way, because that's when they started to translate their religious texts from Hebrew to foreign languages.
Even these days jews complain that this was a great crime by the Christians against them, for now they know what kind of blasphemous mockeries and Satanic profanities are contained in the Talmud.

Just have a read:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disputation_of_Paris

It's actually ridiculous how the jews defended themselves. Fucking liars.

Top post.

If any post deserves attention on the fucking board right now, it's this one.