Zuckerberg 2020

How do we meme this fucking white male into the whitehouse Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CHjpmxxyow4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>white
>jew overlord

Fuck off kike.

how about no?

You don't need to, TECHNOCRATs will do it for you
Will HILLARY self-INCRIMINATE in book "WHAT HAPPENED?" youtu.be/CHjpmxxyow4

Create tons of memes showing how he's so prograssive as fuck. Married a chink, supports gays and faggots, and is a total absolute cuck.

That'll get him elected.

The guy looks like he has no soul

>jew
>white

I think it's a great idea to destroy United States once and for all.
I'm all for it!

(You)

>not realising to build something great, you must burn down the old
Trick to destroy the left is to elect their most retarded candidates. Plus he's jewish, that will redpill millions of burgers on jews during his presidency.

>(((berg)))
>white

Kill yourself mark

> mfw zuckerberg goes full hitler after realizing none of his liberal serfs will vote for him based solely on him being white and male.

Pic related, it's facebook's new logo in 2021.

What was it, his surname isn't really Zuckerberg but something from the Jew elite? There was a photo that used to be shared in his threads.

rare

LARPer, SAGE

can u stop fucking shilling from patrick?

Come on look how presidential he is. If he just transgendered himself before 2020 he's a gaurantee'd lock on the democrat nomination

JUDEN

Dump all plx.

I doubt Americans will ever vote for a "progressive" candidate again after eight years of Trump.

>(((((white male)))))

This so fucking much!

This

This is bait

S A G E

We DON'T!!! He is a liberal SJW who would open our borders to everyone, ramp up the sodomite agenda, and bring the USA to a new level of fagdom.

no faggots in the white house pls

If you don't want zuck to win you are either a redditer or alt-right. Take the fucking blackpill and embrace accelerationism newfags. God your all such fags.
>Nooo he's a jew!
Fuck off

Lets not, OP.

You dont' get it, we want him to be the Dem candidate

There is no way he can win, he will be the best controlled opposition

Why are these so awkward?
Like even the best cringe threads do not make me recoil so much as this fucking robot talking about how the goyim live.

Since when were there computers in Greenland?

>help us like you helped dru--I mean, President Trump xD
Fuck off, Brockpuppet.

Are you at a research station or something?

kys shill nigger. mark noseburg tried to steal hawaiians land you won't be abke to spin that.

sweaty kike would get btfo by Trump I'm ready to laugh

bitter bc ur nations flag is garbage

american elections look like another of their real tv shows with washed up celebrities

He build an even better, more succesfull business than Trump. He's probably a better President.

KeK, watching his awkward ass get rekt by trump would be amazing in a live debate

no it's a Data Scam it will collapse before then

why would anybody want that? is he even old enough?

exactly

>Something something personal army

KYS.

This board worships kushner, ivanka, miller, shapiro and shkreli so why not zuckerberg? You fucking hypocrites

Just a friendly reminder, we pronounce his surname here as Tsoukerberg

>ask Sup Forums to meme in zuckerberg
>cause Sup Forums to meme out zuckerberg
>celebrate all the kek

Yes meme someone who controls the website with infinite propagada power, that will be great !

liking these digits

>Being this autistic

Fucking die

>the /pol is one person meme

No thanks, schlomo.

It's like saying (((you))) spilling speghhetti all over the place and saying "hey look goys, spheghetti all over the place, what a fucking disaster, looks like I'll have to condemn the whole apartment and replace it with a boat full of niggers ;^)"

go back to speaking your indo-aryan language

honestly getting him in would be a great way to radicalize people

He would unironically be able to meme himself in as an authoritarian overlord.

People would love it from a comedic point of view if he actually posted shit like this
1/2

If he just comes across as this inhuman type of person with exaggerated stuff like this and then he every now and then spouts digestable redpills and good sense stuff people would like him.

People would mentally create an image of him as a very powerful, intelligent person with enough modesty to make fun of himself. That actually works really well to disarm people.