Since women are incapable of unconditional love for anyone other than their children...

Since women are incapable of unconditional love for anyone other than their children, why do women falsely believe they deserve unconditional love?
And why are we raised to believe the opposite is true?

They naturally assume everyone loves babies.

>women are incapable of love meme

my GF tells me she loves me every day

Women dont have agape love. Genesis says with each generation their conceptions will be regretted more and more. They dont love their children. They loved the serpent and man decided to coat his dick in her sin to save her for some reason. Christ does this for rest of us and was never involved in that stuff in any way. Only God can ever truly love a person. Men are better women than women

She wants something from you that she cant have or do herself

And she'll say it to any man showing affection to her at the moment.

Big if true

>my GF tells me she loves me every day
she loves how you make her feel currently, take that away from her and poof it's gone

>anyone other than their children
Not even this is true for a large % of women. Most will ALWAYS put their own interests first. Honor and loyalty are traits only truly understood by the male brain.

They always that that for the first couple of years...

Sadly this ;_;

>hurr durr wymin are evil
>hate women goyim

I wonder who's behind all this reddit bullshit

*say that

women are emotional creatures. Make her sad/upset, and she will make your life a living nightmare.

hahaha

If women just shat out children like their next meal, you think they would give a single fuck about them?

Fucking off roastie

Jews organise thru women. Isis is a jewish fertility cult. You created israel and are halves of fags with faggot symbolism. Pink swastika. Ettore ovazza. What kills your jewbag society more? People like you? Or people like anybody else?

fuck off, Jew

>other than their children
This is always not true.

this pic is deeply unsettling..

this flag.. it looks intriguingly warm hearted and nice

shes told other guys the same thing

and she will tell other men that when your relationship inevitably ends

>Women love their children meme
This one never gets old

Christcuck iq, everybody

FUCK THIS THREAD WE NEED WHITE WOMEN TO MAKE BABIES OR THE CAUSE IS POINTLESS

and do you believe her, you fucking idiot?

this question is stupid women don't falsely believe that any more than men you're just butthurt and want to talk shit about women. besides, there are crazy women like michelle duggar who i'm sure would put her husband before one of her 30 kids.

Use a turkey baster. Artficial eggs from men. Or artificial wombs

they care capable of loving their children, I'm not saying they all do
just look at parents taking crushing loans to pay for their children's education, or spending all their life savings on it
or 35 year old neckbeards living in mawmaw's basement getting fed chicken tendies and getting all the laundry done

Women are emotional, not rational, so their "beliefs" will be based on what they feel, not objective and rational thought.

This is why the Zionists and SJWs are so bent to replace laws and objectivity as the basis for society with "muh feelings."

It's fucking nature nigga. Just roll with it. You can't change it. God made it this way. It's retarded but hopefully it's for good reason.

>women are incapable of unconditional love for anyone other than their children
False.
My wife married me despite her having millions in the bank while I had nothing. She also moved from her country to do it.
There are outliers.
Don't make absolute statements, retard.

Yes but your wife is exceptional. When we make statements like"All women are whores", we do so with the understanding that there are always exceptions.

Your wife is exceptional and I'm glad you found someone who looked past all the flaws. Of course you could always be a Chad 9-10 and fucking with us. But most women aren't your wife.

t. Married Somali refugee

Because they have the vee-jay-jay and because you want the vee-jay-jay and will do and say anything to get it.

>unconditional love for anyone other than their children
Really? All the unconditional love I see from woman towards their children always seems to benefit the woman just as much or more.

>unconditional love

imbygin anyone in their right mind would just unconditionally love or care about someone. How the fuck are friendships formed? Not from an unconditional standard.

>why do women falsely believe they deserve unconditional love?

Cultural nonsense from movies media, the whole lot. It goes all the way down to their upbringing as a whole.

Begging the question. You are the problem and the epitome of a cuck

Romantic love is the final meme.

Larpadoodledoo!!!

I'm tall and pretty good looking, been rated 8/10 and 9/10 by the attention whores on /soc/ when I went on there once for a laugh. Anyway, it's not my looks that sealed the deal. She could have got plenty of other men just as good looking as me or even better looking, with better jobs and more money. Easily. I sealed the deal with my personality and character more than anything.
She is European.

talk is cheap, if you sell yourself for talk then she is fucking a nigger on the side guaranteed enjoy your aids

Believe what you want mate. I have absolutely zero incentive to lie on here.

>for some reason
Gotta figure that one out

Why do you need someone to love you?
Children are all that matters anyways

>Since women are incapable of unconditional love for anyone other than their children,
Women only love their children because they see them as an extension of them self.

When the children start making their own decisions often mothers respond not out of love but power and control. Guilt and Shame.

For a woman to continue to love her children the illusion that they are still an extension of her needs to be maintained.

The only way around this, of course, is if the kids continue to improve her status.

The funny thing is Feminism is destroying Judiasm outside Israel. So many Jewesses are overeducated cunts that will only marry a sucessful married Jew Male feminist that their race is dying outside of Israel.

The Jews unleashed their weapons of higher education for women and widespread abortions as ways of controling the goyim and then they lost control of their own weapons.

Women really do destroy cultures from within.

Absolute nonsense.
I can't even fully understand how or why my mother loves me still after the amount of bullshit I put her through as a teen and young adult. I've never met a less unselfish person for when it comes to helping me, minus my wife, without expecting anything in return. I think you just had a mother that wasn't a very good person.

Stop that MGTOW shit, accept nature, and accept that you love women.

>accept that you love women
t. roastie

only women benefit from men loving women

Daily reminder that only white roasties think you have to respect or even like women in order to fuck them.

>Why do you need someone to love you?
I don't, anymore

>Concept of bastard doesn't exist anymore
>Marriage doesn't exist
Why are so primitive in this modern era user?

>Since women are incapable of unconditional love for anyone other than their children

You sure about that? The put their children through hell every day to virtue signal.

She was probably a fuck up just like you. Mother of fuck ups either cannot turn their back on their kids because they remember how bad they were, or they enter a deep state of denial of how degenerate their children really are.

Or, you are just a tool to have some grandkids.

She says the same to me.

>woman hides behind her kid
Jesus fuck

Because men are romantics who pretend to be realists and women are the other way around.

there are good women out there. but they are rare.

Either you put up the hard effort to grab a good girl or you don't do anything and keep crying about it online. Or even better if you are able to not care. But if you don't care about women, don't say you do so.

You MGTOW are no better than jehovas witness knocking on your door talking about god. You talk about constantly how women are bad. Majority of them are. But there are good ones too. But they are rare and its hard to find one.

If you can't put the effort to find one. It's your loss.

Me personally i don't care about women. I'm just tired of threads like these and offer my 5 cents nobody will give a fuck about. But here i am wasting minutes of my time writing my opinion which i feel is valuable because i am a nurse for 10 years and i have observered women and girls in all shapes, ages, races and cultures and how they are.

What the fuck, are you some kind of sjw for betamales?

That's just her way of telling you she still thinks you're useful.

You dont know how to use a fedora. Lay it down kid

t. MGTOW cuck who can't please a woman in all ways

There's a reason the 80/20 rule is a thing. You're just part of the 80. Accept it and take solace in the fact it's for the good of our species (natural selection).

ITT: Sup Forums wonders why women aren't men

If women nurture children and maintain homes what do men do? nurture the family and maintain society. It's not fair on the surface but when you consider the benefits to being the stronger more durable sex it makes sense.

We are still animals so we have instinctive control mechanisms. Male and female behavior is based around the optimal survival techniques. You got attracted to fat tits, she got attracted to money. You stuck around because she'd make a good mother, She stuck around because you have social dominance.

If we were all under constant threat from disease,famine, and war maybe we wouldn't have these problems. Look at the pyramid if the base is filled out we move up to the next one. you keep going till you reach your personal completion

You have a really warped view of human relationships, which you state as absolute fact, when in reality they're just your bitter delusions.

I'm no longer a fuck up.
My mother did okay considering how bad her upbringing was. My issue was growing up without a father since he died several months before I was born and my mother never remarried.

Your entire post is comprised of blank and white thinking, just like your previous one. In your view, as demonstrated by your posts, a person is one thing, and that's that. It's not an accurate view of human nature. I'd deduce that you're a very negative and judgemental person that most people would be better off not having you in their lives.

Not the same guy but don't you realize relationships work BOTH ways?

How would a friendship work if it was just one sided? The same principle applies in a romantic relationship.

In all honesty you sound like you've had some bad experiences with women and allowed that to shape you for the worse unfortunately.

>women are incapable of unconditional love
Oh, and what, YOU are just so unconditionally loving? There's a ton of desperate fat chicks who could use your great and wonderful "unconditional love."
Fuck off, man. Everyone's out for them and theirs, and the only way to be one of "theirs" is to have something that they can fucking see in you. That's too much though, isn't it? Just having one fucking redeemable trait? You're obviously not nice, I doubt you hold any convictions at all aside from judging everyone else on the planet. Do you even make any money? Do you even lift? Study?

meant this for

you're a passive aggressive little shit. I hope no one mistakes your snide post disguised as intellectual insight as anything more.

Fat women are the worst kind of people
They have no impulse control and have no larger understanding other then instant gratification
Which in turn means if she finds something else that's more pleasing she'll drop you in a heartbeat

Never ever get into a relationship with a fat person

Yeah, no shit.
Did you miss the point I was making? You have a fucking condition. "No fat chicks."

>having unconditional love for your wife

I wont love her if she gets fat and I told her that.

I'm only saying, women love us for how we make them feel

So return the favor and only love them for what they provide (sex, companionshipp, house duties)

when that dries out fuck em

How the fuck does religion tie into this?

He said girlfriend, not wife you fucking autistic spastic. Christ, Tip-of-the-fedora fallacy the shit out of this.

my man

You aren't married with kids yet.

Nice try (((Shekelstein)))

Quit your job.

You sure as hell didn't make that clear in the beginning, OP.
You actually are starting to sound a little rational. But this

>when that dries out fuck em

That only happens when there's poor relationship management on the mans side (it can be both too but mainly its the man since he's meant to be in charge).