My 11yo daughter just picked up her guitar and started playing You Belong With Me for me and I'm crying my eyes out of...

My 11yo daughter just picked up her guitar and started playing You Belong With Me for me and I'm crying my eyes out of how beautiful and precious that was.

When will Sup Forums realize that having a daughter and raising her the right way is the ultimate red pill for a man?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artificial_uterus
archive.is/XEKMx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>gets fucked by some darkskin 11 more years from now
>hates you cause youre white
>hates you cause you didnt give her literally everything she wanted

Youll hate her soon

thats so cute man. dont listen to Sup Forums we are all bitter jelly cunts here

Homeschooling? If not, above answer will come to fruition.

>and raising her the right way
that's the problem. most people don't have the know how or don't share enough of their time
If you suspect you would have no time for your kids just stay alone

I agree completely. I watch my 14 year old daughter's ballet performance a couple months ago and I almost cried. Neckbeards on Sup Forums will never know what this happiness feels like.

>When will Sup Forums realize that having a daughter and raising her the right way is the ultimate red pill for a man?
That's the ultimate dream of every Sup Forumsack. To raise your beautiful family in your great and safe country. There's nothing to realize.

sadly this.

>11 years old
Wait til she hits 14, her beautiful voice will moan hard when Tyrone gets in

Fpbp

Why can't you niggers and cucked numales just kill yourselves? You are so insanely disgusting that there simply are no words for it. The only way to describe you is cancer. You are a disease. That is all you are, a gangrenous disease, a necrotic wound. The world would be so much better if you didn't exist. That is how deeply I despise you. Your value as humans is negative.

>Watch Off the Ranch on YouTube
>Feel depressed because I'm almost 27 with no kids

Can guys get baby crazy?

>daughter listens to taylor swift
>raising her right
lmfao senpai

the ultimate redpill is listening to /ourgirl/ tay tay daily

>Can guys get baby crazy?
You would be crazy if you weren't. It is natural for all living things to want to procreate. If you didn't, you wouldn't be a human. Not a human of any value in any case.

what about if it was your son

would you still cry then

really makes you think

>taytay
>not being the best mainstream influence for little girls

Tyrone please

And yet the entirety of women get a pass. I would kill you along with them. Then make sure your bloodline never touches an artificial womb.
Reminder that if you dont teach women the white way, its not the right way.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artificial_uterus

>it's a beta shitskin faggot projects his vile bullshit episode

you beta fucks. women are incapable of dispensing red pills.
attention to all perma virgins, if you listen to or pay attention to any woman in any way in relation to any intellectual/cultural/political/scientific pursuit, you are a cuck and an active participant in the destruction of your society.

she corrupted by satan and sold her soul

she was pure in 2009 and before

beta as fuck

This. If you send her to public school there is a 100% chance she turns out into a degenerate.

I think she's great. Also, her songs are perfect for beginners

You will cry your eyes out too when you overhear she getting fucked by Tyrone on her room.

lSpeak for yourself, monkeyman.

I think you are a faggot.

You are beyond pathetic. The only way you would have any point here would be if you had the know-how to actually develop an artificial womb. You don't, so everything you are is a defeatist cuck. A pathetic creature that would be exterminated as a pest in every possible functional society. Take your MGTOW and kill yourself. We will certainly make enough babies without your inferior genetics polluting our offspring.

Says the guy who is here 24/7 white knighting Lauren Southern.

>not raising pure white wife material and instilling your values into her in order for her to have more white children and continue your legacy

It's almost like (((You))) want the white race to go extinct.

Did the whole room clap

I never will, because my daughter plays tennis. Not your Russian whore degeneracy. I bet whatever used up handbag teaches her class has them doing twerks and hip hop dancing on fridays.

Oh it's the white knight mongol again. It's just the truth, my slanted eyes friedn. Sad, but true.

Everything you do will be erased by the public school system. You are only with her for a few hours a day while her teachers and peers are with her for 8 hours a day.

>t's almost like (((You))) want the white race to go extinct.

Treating women like they have any value above and beyond their ovaries is a sure fire way to consign your people to eventual decline and death. Some of you mongs just never learn.

Nah, it was just for me and my wife. She's been practicing this song for a while in her guitar classes.

SLOW DOWN NIGGA.

"You Belong With Me" is a song about a bitch who is getting cucked and is jealous and coveting another woman's man.

Your daughter should play a song with actual morals not just covetousness.

>sings exclusively about breaking up with the 15th boyfriend that year
Yeah, great influence.

>Not your Russian whore degeneracy.
How on earth is ballet degenerate? It's probably one of the least degenerate forms of dance there are.

The flags are not actually personal. Shocking.

This.

meanwhile an 11yo girl with an actually respectable father is playing beethoven on the violin

What's up with nu-males crying?

>OP's daughter

>implying i'll leave her in the responsibility of state funded education

Wildest Dreams woke up a latent desire in me to recolonize Africa

Your white knighting is powerless here faggot

Kill yourself after you vote in the mid terms.

Is introducing your child to classical music from a young age one of the most redpilled things a parent can do?

those are some ugly niggers!

You can't keep her locked inside your house eternally. She will eventually have contact with the outside world some day and we all know what will happens. No father can outmaneuver the (((external))) influences, no matter how good he is.

It's stupid to have such an attitude towards the less educated and the less gifted. The fact is that we need those people. We need people who do menial and less valuable work. Robots can't replace everything. Bseides, an uneducated waitress can be more respectable than the heiress of a rich family. I respect a maternal homemaker far more than a career woman who knows how to play a violin.

> My 11yo daughter just picked up her guitar and started playing You Belong With Me
> You Belong With Me
> of how beautiful and precious that was

"Sounds like a damn Pop-Song.
Well.. At least she isn't like those girls that only started playing guitar because they saw Taylor Swift holding one on Stage once" - is what i thought at first.
Until Google told me that the Song actually IS from Taylor Swift.

I hope your daughter started playing the guitar for a reason that is not named "Taylor Swift". Because idolizing Pop Stars is a pretty good way for a girl to become a social sheep later.

Your daughters a cunt, faggot.

not giving your daughter everything she wants is literally the only key to having a good daughter.

Daddy's little princesses are the fucked ones

You need to give more credit to the strength of conservative family values.

Also, checked.

She's too young for that dude. I think it's better to start with a basic guitar and then develop a taste for other insturments.

archive.is/XEKMx
Been done. I wont procreate. Shitty slavic. My genes ARE inferior. But ill be damned if some finnish cuck is gonna act like hes alright

>Because idolizing Pop Stars is a pretty good way for a girl to become a social sheep later.
Idolizing people is essential for children. The problem is that our idols are too often corrupt. I don't think Taylor Swift is one of the worse ones, though. She looks very the ideal woman, and she doesn't strike me as one who would shake her ass at niggers.

Also, being a social sheep is not a bad thing if your society is not sick. In a respectable society, it's only great if your child would fit in.

Introduce impressionable young girl to the degenerate world of modern (((music))).
What could go wrong???

is it not enough that it's a girl learning to play the guitar (which is awesome by itself), and playing the song of a musician that's obviously not a nigger who promotes niggerism non stop? you fucking leafs, i swear.

>is it not enough that it's a girl learning to play the guitar (which is awesome by itself)
Why should women learn music? Music is a mans business, there is a reason that there has never been a female Mozart, nor a female songwriter of any real talent. Women only use music as a tool to express their own narcissism. The arts are no place for the frail female mind.

Eh, an education in classical music on either the violin or piano can go a very long way for whatever instrument she chooses to play in the future. You're never too young to start taking music seriously anyway. Look at the 3yr old chinese girls playing Bach.

>click thread expecting first reply to be "she'll get fucked by niggers and Ahmed"

Never change Sup Forums you predictable fucks

I present to you all the single greatest female contribution to the evolution of music.
Behold, the Twerk

>those are some ugly niggers!
those are some short midgets

> Also, being a social sheep is not a bad thing if your society is not sick. In a respectable society, it's only great if your child would fit in.
True. Well, OP will have a problem though, since american society (at least the circles that girls are going to be involved in) is not respectable anymore. The same goes for most European Countrys as well - they will be surrounded by people telling them that the world owes them everything, how amazing and special they are, how much they are being orpressed by the evil white cis-man, and how islam is the most feminist religion of peace imaginable (not sure what that last point has to do with the rest, but it seems to be a cornerstone of todays politically correct society)

Alright, that's it. I've been here for years but since I finally started dating and having serious relationship prospects I can't stand you fuckers anymore. All you want to do is dream about a white utopia but when people actually try to achieve that dream you shit all over it. You people are all worthless and I'd never want to share a political movement with 99% of you. Just kill yourself, ironically Sup Forums would actually be a better place and that is saying something

Taylor Swift is the reason she kept interested in taking guitar lessons, no doubt about that. To be honest, I'm just proud of how much effort she put into it.

>raising your daughter to be a piece of shit whore
OP isn't even making her a "daddy's little princess" so she'll be fine as long as he isn't too cucked. The main reason why most women are fucked up these days is because their fathers were weak, henpecked, and gave no male role model for their sons and daughters to look to.

>
taylor swift is the reason i post on Sup Forums

My 13 y/o daughter drew this for me after the election.

I told her I was very proud of her.