Women of Sup Forums

are there any women on Sup Forums?

>how did you end up here
>where do you fall on the political spectrum?
>do you actually care about politics or are you just here for the memes?
tits optional
[spoiler]no traps or trannies allowed[/spoiler]

bump

>[spoiler]no traps or trannies allowed[/spoiler]
kek

>>how did you end up here
Went from shitposting in reddit to shitposting here. Took me a while to get used to the bantz and rules of this place.
>>where do you fall on the political spectrum?
According to some test, center left. Always thought I was on the right.
>>do you actually care about politics or are you just here for the memes?
I care about politics to a degree on whether it affects me or people I know. But I mostly come here for the memes and other people's insight.

Reminder that Anzu likes the BBC and her dream is starring on a BLACKED.com scene.

I love you.

Kanker

lol how old is she? thats how my female friends used to talk when we were like 15 yo

I am a liberal, I've been browsing Sup Forums for almost a decade. I read the news everyday from multiple sources of different political spectrums. I care about politics, but I don't meme it up, because I feel that sets a dangerous precedent for our American republic, in a way, dumbing it down for the masses. Spreading misinformation from all sides really is the bane of American politics, although it can benefit them.

I don't think Sup Forums is satire. And I just like seeing opposing view points, even if I disagree. I seldom post, I usually lurk.

Donder op homo.

>redditor is a leftist SJW

Wow, shocker.

actually better looking on the left.

It's the only Dutch word I know. And you are a shitposting homo, not me
>larping as a woman on the internet

daily reminder Democracy is the worst system ever created by man and does not lead to good or effective government but only degeneration and stagnation

Years ago when I was on Sup Forums there was a full blown 1488 natsoc girl from Sup Forums who tried to find Germans on Sup Forums since she was about to move there and wanted to make many babies.
Educated chick, seemed like the genuine article, we exchanged e-mails for a while but I wasn't quite as redpilled back then. We stopped talking after I said it's not the jews that are making sandniggers move to europe.

Does anybody else here remember her?

I am. But I'm an ugly old nobody. I just came on here for the 1st time recently. Just heard of the site and didn't know what it was. Dunno how to keep up with certain replies.

>Went from shitposting in reddit to shitposting here.

The onky time women effectively shitpoist is when they try and say something serious or ,heaven forbid, profound.
Nice photo by the way. Keep them pics coming and you can stick around as a valued member.

>spin off site of BLACKED.com
>it's weeb girls getting wrecked by big black cock while they're dressed up in cosplay
>COSPLAYED.com

If I had the money I'd fund that shit and rake in the cuckbucks.

>how did you end up here
read about it, finally looked it up
>where do you fall on the political spectrum?
far right: yes, we exist
>do you actually care about politics or are you just here for the memes?
came for the politics, stayed for the memes

>tits optional
only degenerate whores, traps or trannies will show you tits. yes, I know, da rulez

You guys really don't realize how many of us are on here, we just don't usually mention it because, da rulez. Many of us are high IQ, some have families, own property, support patriarchy, aren't hurt by mean words, etc. Actual adults who are sick to death of fakery, virtue-signalling, multicult and general bs. It may seem counter-intuitive, but this place is a breath of fresh air sometimes, not including stupid slide threads.

t. momchan

Degenerate.
>inb4 I just do it for the money
Jewish degenerate.

>Center of left
>SJW

Try again.

she also cucks beta orbiters on twitter

FILTHY ROACH

what, you didn't know that anyone to the left of david duke are leftist commies.

>no traps
>posts anzu
mixed messages user

>Jewish degenerate
The "degenerate" part is kind of redundant.

time stamp with feet plz

Cut boi. Who is he?

>center-left
>aka enabling and promoting the same SJW poz as the other more extreme shitlibs do, just in moderation and under the speed limit

she's half-bald from constantly raping her own hair, why are people here obsessed with her?

ITT: NEET's in their 20's and 30's LARPING as Female Nazis.

SAGE make a cringe subreddit

What's wrong with LARPing?

The whole point of the rules of posting tits is that women don't include their gender because gender is irrelevant to discussion.

Sadly, there's a lot of newfags who don't understand this simple concept and think it means women are worthless, hence they must show tits.

Why are you guys such stupid faggots? Can you not reverse image search? He is just shitposting and pic is not him.
Fucking redditards

Sorry, not happening.

thats just regular blacked

won't hear any complaints from me, im a right leaning libertarian

I got that, and that's why we don't mention it usually. It's just not typically relevant.

>Sadly, there's a lot of newfags who don't understand this simple concept and think it means women are worthless, hence they must show tits.
Sad indeed.

>posting pics of Sarah Hyland
fag

Boner activated

I recently found out about her leaks. I'm sure other anons appreciate them.

I don't know who that is, but she's not even white and the big-titted blonde is hotter tbqh

Right...so if you, as a woman, point out your gender you're obviously seeking attention and if you want it, you should post tits for it (or gtfo).

Sadly, OP is an idiot for opening this thread and other idiots do not understand that, due to the thread, rules can not apply.

In any case, this thread is shit and should be deleted. There's a lot of women right leaning. In fact, about 30-40% of them. Coincidentally, there's a lot of men left leaning, about 30-40% of them. It balances out. That's why you amerisharts keep ping ponging dems and reps every other election almost as a rule.

>her
>asks for no traps
>posts trap

tumblr raid
far left
just for le memes
>tits optional
no, only refugees can get my tits, i'm here to provide comfort for poor iraqi refugees before i ship them to germany

You should have just implied the trolly bits
2/10, only replied because I felt bad for you

well suck my sand filled vagina you patriarchal shitlord

8/10 reply though, had a laff

2016 election

Issue-oriented Independent
Proud American (raised: Army brat)

Yes.

Female here, talking politics with other women results in shouting and arguing in circles. Most women are liberal, and conservative women know better than to contradict women talking about feminist activism, and how Trump is a stupid bankrupt racist. Disagreeing with a group of women woll ostracize you and they'll be talking shit as soon as youre out of ear shot.

Women talk is typically about what was done that day, social drama, and entertainment such as tv shows. My housewive friends also love to go on and on about how hard the cleaning up after the kids is, or how long it took them to scrub the grout, when it reality they spent 2 hours doing housework and the rest of the day gossiping and drinking with me in the backyard

rip st blackops2cel

We love you, momchan. Remember to expose all of your mom friends and also your children, when able.

tits optional? wtf has become of this place?

I've cherry-popped anzu.
AMA

Only ones with dicks.

I love you too, user. I want you guys to know that we do exist
>kids
check
>mom friends
none exist because >other family
working on them

ties are now optional in the house of commons, it's 2017, get over it

My girlfriend goes on Sup Forums, if that counts.

She has a boyfriend