Daily reminder that if you hate women and make daily anti-women threads here...

Daily reminder that if you hate women and make daily anti-women threads here, one or more of the following applies to you (it's a FACT).
>you're ugly
>you're a manlet
>you're fat
>girls have made fun of you sometime during your life
>women have rejected you and you couldn't handle it
>you were cheated on because you're a low test cuck
>women have never showed interest in you
>you're gay

>t. Asspained roastie

I don't necessarily hate women, but I hate what Western women have become. I also strongly believe in gender roles.

>you're ugly
Probably 6/10 desu
>you're a manlet
6 feet tall
>you're fat
230 lbs so yeah
>girls have made fun of you sometime during your life
So have guys everybody makes fun of everybody fag
>women have rejected you and you couldn't handle it
I actually had to reject a lot of girls in high school
>you were cheated on because you're a low test cuck
Never been cheated on
>women have never showed interest in you
Nope
>you're gay
Also no.

Agreed, women are our superiors. The future is female and a lot of misogynists are going to get BTFO when the inevitable happens and we finally do away with this godawful patriarchy that has destroyed our planet.

>I don't necessarily hate women, but I hate what Western women have become. I also strongly believe in gender roles.
Awww poor (you), can't handle a sassy, classy, empowered, intelligent, strong female so you come here and whine like a manchild.

This.

Also the patriarchy supporting misogynistic assholes are also virgins. European civilization has always been equal male/female power society. Being against women's right to vote and expecting women to stay home and raise children is sandnigger islam tier ideology and means most likely that you've never touched a vagina in your life.

You are really not good at shitposting.
You need to be more convincing.
Protip: avoid the use of a lot of buzzwords because its usually a great indicator that somebody is just trying to cause shit. Subtleness is how you get a reaction user.

I forgot to add.
>you're a muslim
>your mommy didn't love you

>t-the problem's with y-you, m-men! Not us!

You are slightly better but the whole "haha never touched a vagina" bit is a little overdone and cliché. Try to be original.
Also the flag ruins it a little bit, everyone always expects a leaf to say stupid shit.

good goy

Why do you waste time trolling? There is enough of this shitty board as it is.

I can actually appreciate a good troll or shitpost but like I said it needs to be subtle. These people just hurl around buzzwords and its painfully apparent there is no sincerity in the words. Blacked threads are in the same tier because they are so overdone it is ridiculous.
The top tier way to gather (You)s is to make a elaborate, but convincing back story to what you are saying. Adding something near the end of your post just ever so subtly makes it a great shitpost.

I wish I was trolling but some men here actually believe that women shouldn't be allowed to vote and work professional careers.

You're so mad about your argument in a past thread that you had to make an entirely new thread on the subject. Kill yourself, roastie whore.

You are also ever so slightly better than the other two, but you still lack the convincing of a shitpost. Implying that something regular is absurd is just about Sup Forums tier shitposting.
It would be better if you said
>I know that a lot of people here say women shouldn't have the right to vote, but I believe they should. Can't really understand why.
You are making the shitpost sound innocent in this way.
The flag was a nice touch though I'll give you that.

Woman should not be allowed to vote you cuck, they destroy nations.

Who hasn't been made fun of by a stupid bitch other than permanent NEET basement dwellers?

I don't hate women I just think most people are stupid, women included.

9 out of 10 men would fit at least one of that criteria, faggot.

You're a paranoid autist.
This is the first thread I've made today and I'm also not a woman.

when a leaf says you cant shitpost you need to rethink your life

The MGTOW shit being spammed all over this board is jewish shilling

I'll give him credit though I'm not your regular leaf.
I've spent a decade honing my shitposting skills.
I can recall my very first troll actually, was back in 2008 and I made a thread on Sup Forums with a stock image of some random woman and a whole thing about "Heather Wintergreen". Basically went on to say how offensive the website is and everything. It was low quality but a whole bunch of people fell for it.

i can tell you are not standard issue syrup fag
it is still ironic given the statistics of leaf to shitpost ratio
some fag with a meme flag getting shut down by a representative of a shitposting mecca

Daily reminder that I have no gf