instagram.com/thatsyouth/
twitter.com/julian_mfb
julian-mfb.deviantart.com/
twitter.com/isabeltrevizo_
twitter.com/dril/status/213844275102883840
issuu.com/cvhsolympian/docs/graduation_2014/4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

well he seems to have got one well with this spic when he complimented the tat

I thought liberals were the ones pushing for the employment of tattooed people in the first place

Spic prob never even talked to him just lied about the conversation.

Not when it promotes white people goy

Big if true

Only if its a tattoo of trump sucking a cock apparently.

Well yes but you see goy this is a wrongthink tatoo.

Bump for spoken truth.

>eats at Taco Bell

Do people ever fucking learn?

Fast food and processed foods are filled with tons of Jew treats for you goys.

Fresh food that you cook yourself is the key.

Get a hellofresh or blues apron account. No excuses.

T. Former scrawny fag

blue apron keeps failing health inspections

are u always the same person?

(((sure it does)))

Tattoos should be covered in the workplace anyway.

>sees guy with tattoo
>secretly takes picture
>doesn't say anything
>posts something on twatter or shitbook about it
>tries to get that person fired
>feels good "look mommy, I took a poo all by myself" sort of smug

you know what that tattoo represents. I don't want to go into any place seeing that. I don't feel safe with that person working there. He is a white nationalist/nazi piece of garbage. Get him away from me, its not just a tattoo you fool, you know this of course. So sick of the alt right going "they're trying to disrupt our free speech." NO WE'RE TRYING TO DISRUPT YOUR HATE SPEECH, ITS AN INFECTION. I hate you, and that's ok, but not your hate. That hate is not ok.

>getting an adult fired from taco bell

His life probably already sucks as is.

is that JK Rowling and Dobby?

White people can't be proud of their community?

lol

No. Its some Polish chick that had a baby with a nigger.

>white pride
>works a minimum wage job

J U S T C U C K M Y S H I T U P

Blue Apron is retarded, just buy groceries and learn how to cook basic shit.

Can't tell if it's surrounded by knotwork or not.

His priorities are not yours.
He might enjoy spending time with his friends and family more then slaving away at work long hours.

Probably a prison tattoo. Edge lord faggots who get swastika tattoos wouldn't be caught dead in a taco bell. A felon who need a job on the other hand would.

>I don't feel safe because of his tattoo.

How pathetic are you fags. I know the world will turn out ok because you faggots will one day get so triggered that you lock yourselves underground in a giant safe-space bunker and hide away from the world till you all fucking die

Just get a Swastika tattoe. If anyone questions tell em you're a Hindu and they gotta respect your religious sensitivites n stuff.

What a fucking pussy, let the man do his job.

Exactly. I feel bad for the untermensch but he probably has the ink from prison (survival), hence why he's working at Taco Bell. Don't get tattoos. Don't act foolish. Better yourself. Become a pillar of the community.
Poor people policing each other (remember poster is an obvious poor eating at Taco Bell in SLO)

>google blue apron

are you fucking serious? Just google a recipe you like, and get your groceries delivered if you're such a fucking lazy piece of shit.

>he says without a hint of irony on a board where people get triggered by pics of women and minorities all day every day

There are multiple raid threads up right now, like always

are you not?

how many people are you hans

He's probably on parole and has to work somewhere to stay out of prison

instagram.com/thatsyouth/

Ya, its called a workers program, the guy got released from prison and because that Taco Bell has more then 15 employee's the government fucking mandates he have the job.

I hope the dumb fuck that posted it has a lil knock on their door and a home invasion from the convicted possible murderer.

>Hiring /anyone/ with a tattoo

I get the feeling the guy is a former convict and Taco Bell is the best job he could get.

The exchange? I highly doubt that happened and it's just some triggered cuck trying to get someone fired.

twitter.com/julian_mfb

>implying the cheesy gordita crunch isn't the apogee of modern culinary achievement
keepin it pleb

I could believe a white guy out of prison telling someone to fuck off for his tat. I mean prison is where whites are outnumbered and have to stick together.

>white supremacist serving tacos.

Lmao

>I play in a band called MFB. They/them. Feminist. Anarchist. Antifascist.

julian-mfb.deviantart.com/

>Hiring humans at all instead of automating your workplace to maximal that is technologically possible

KEK

You have to go back

>we're not trying to disrupt your free speech
>we're trying to disrupt your hate speech
Which is it?

OP, thank you for not editing out Julian Trevizo's name from your post. It would be a real shame if people started ruthlessly fucking with him and his social media profile that I'm sure he pours so much of himself into.

> jus' sum waaagh wit' my orcboi

Imagine being so weak that the mere sight of a tattoo frightens you. If a tattoo is enough to scare you off, you're not long for this world, and maybe you should just consider suicide. Just get it over with already. Go out on your own terms, y'know?

See:

twitter.com/isabeltrevizo_

His sister rides black cock in Arizona

FUCKING LOL

Even better.

I've already started tweeting at him.

Now with little else to lose he will be killing liberals and niggers.

I found his fb

should we get the pizzas sending?

twitter.com/dril/status/213844275102883840

holy shit this fucking guy

Couldn't the guy just file charges for stalking and harassment?

Quality post right here.

Liberal later, too obvious.

>Chula Vista
I was born there.

all tattoo wearers should be gassed tbqh

Fuck off Blue Apron shill. Your company is dying and you are going to lose your job.

>posts his personal information on the internet
I realized this guy was retarded when I read OP's post, but holy shit, I didn't realize just how fucking stupid he was.

>eyeliner
TOP FUCKING KEK

DON'T YOU DARE! DON'T YOU DARE SAY IT WAS A JOKE!!!

>Mexican claims the man said some racist shit
>not realizing a white guy would be smart enough to know a brown guy is laying obvious bait if he said that shit
Never happened

Fuck man. I was eating.

antifa everybody

> have celtic cross.
> get fired.
Are they stupid?

DESU tattoos are for fags.

this would be why you don't get tattoos! I almost fell for that crap when I was younger and my parents objected harshly at the idea of it. Have to admit though I probably lost out on a lot of pussy because I just looked too clean cut during a time when women threw themselves at any guy with a lot of ink. However, I'm proud I didn't defile my body with stupid shit written into my skin forever. I'm not against people with tattoos but we should really end its practice among us white people at every level same with any body modification type art.

What a goddamn faggot.

Of course he's antifa.

And here I thought Sunday afternoon was going to be boring. What a fucking idiot.

I determine what is hate speech and free speech.
t. liberal

>shit skin narc's on a WN
>gets deported

The latter, obvs

Actually, the Supreme Court of the United States stated that your so called "hate speech" is in fact free speech, and you don't just get to ban it because you don't like it.

>antifa mexifaggot tried to narc on a WN
>gets doxxed and mysteriously disappears

He has probably served hundreds of people and no one gave a shit until this whiny cunt came.

A GAY MEXICAN ANTIFA WITH EYELINER.

issuu.com/cvhsolympian/docs/graduation_2014/4

Why are there so many gay Mexicans?

No, it really does.

kek

>yaaaaasss kweeen

Fucking hell.

Libshits truly arent human

Its literally NPC rehearsing the exaxt same line to convey an emotionl

have you ever been near one? They smell like shit probably from all the gay sex.

Trevizo is in the country illegally. call INS and let them know that Trevizo is not only spitting in the food ordered by White people, but his entire family lives here illegally and doesn't pay their taxes

Trying to get a guy thrown out of his Taco Bell job?

These people truly are fucking human garbage.

We should just navigate the punk scene if youre looking to uncover antifa people. Cleanse your local community. Punk scenes are the perfect place to go undercover and root out their provacateurs and commisars. Burn down their safe spaces...you know...just saying...

>Why are there so many Mexicans?

ftfy