He has a point

explain yourselves, americans.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Zanzibar_War
independent.org/newsroom/article.asp?id=1930
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>inb4 will smith stomping on the trade center

Liberals always making fun of white people about their skin color but if you mad fun of blacks or any other minorities they'd get offended really quick

we don't make fun of them.....
they did what they had to do and we did what we had to do

I'm pretty sure an American made this

but they make fun of 9/11 all the time

have you brits ever won a war without help

The only good thing that came from 9-11 is the muslim hate. If it didnt happen, we'd be taken over by them by now.
>tfw bush did 9-11 to save America

I heard more 9/11 jokes in person while living in Brooklyn than anywhere else
This is like saying bongs have shit teeth

The soldiers of the Empire of Japan raped and murdered 25,000,000 Chinese civilians.

they won the Anglo-Zanzibar war
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Zanzibar_War

What? i've seen 9/11 memes made by Americans countless times.
What the fuck is that faggot saying?

And yet Americans are the ones with the best bants for 9/11 as well.
Turns out Americans just have good bants.

And this.

Most wars are fought with outside assistance in some form or another, that question actually applies to America considering you get help every time other than Vietnam of course.

We didnt have to nuke

Jews told us we has to nuke and we did

This. We can play double standards until the end of time.

Yes. Because we're not Japanese, we're American.

Should tall people be offended by short jokes? What's his fucking point?

Chinese shouldve surrendered

Japs took it harder than they gave it and accepted their defeat

Dont allow losers to play the victim card

Yes goy! Never forget the 45,000,000,000 Changs!

Ahmed we make fun of 9/11 all the time.

Einstein believed the Holocaust, and he knew they were trying to build an atomic bomb, and because he believed the Nazis were genocidal, he felt he needed to have the U.S.A. create an atomic bomb so we could prevent Germany from "killing" any more innocents.

>World domination based on some bastardized pseudo-Islamic version of Shintoism is just what they had to do

FUCK OFF.

I don't think I've ever heard an American make fun of the Japanese for getting nuked. There aren't even any good jokes about them.

>muh buck teeth
>muh glasses
>muh can't say "L" words

It's all WW2 era bullshit. Almost as gay as (((Polish jokes)))

>sage for slide thread

>Japs rapemurdered 25 million Chinese
Thank you for your service, Nippon!

Jokes on him, the American government is responsible for both of them.

>making fun of your enemy and being made fun of are the same thing
this guy says x but im sure if someone said y he would be like "dsjdnlsad", hypocrite much?

This

Someone start posting all the dank crash edits

I make fun of 9/11 all the time

YEAH BUT WHOSE SIDE IS HE ON??

We're upset because the response to massive loss of life and property is to spread our cheeks farther for islam and ask if they need more lube or should we kill our own children and use their blood instead. Our culturally, technologically, and militarily inferior foe got a lucky sucker punch on us with some sand niggers who were willing to throw away their life, and we just let them get away with it and bowed down to them. If a sand niggers harms a white person, we should kill 1,000 of theirs. It's the only way they can learn.

The Japan nuke is funny because A) they deserved it - you don't declare war against the most advanced industrial military superpower in the history of mankind and expect to get away without repercussions. And B) look at their response - they knew they were wrong, they apologized, they surrendered to their supperior foe, who could've raped their nation for it's resources and women in the unconditional surrender but choose to build them up and support them as an ally into becoming an economic superpower on such a tiny landmass. In many ways the nukes were the best thing to ever happen to Japan.

Americans make fun of 9/11 more than anyone else in the world.

And nothing of value was lost.

Same here. Being offended is for faggots.

A lot of Americans make fun of 9-11. Hell Family guy railed on it for some time.

SPBP

Family Guy made fun of it and the creator of the show missed one of the flights.

the fuck is he talking about

i use 11/9 to make people laugh all the time. some sigh afterwards, but fuck it.

I can't think of a single tragedy I'd get offended by.

Youre mad because youre wrong chink

Youre people are slant eyed jews until you prove otherwise

Japs are more beautiful than chinks for a reason

November 9?

the only thing bad about 9/11 was the date format

Australia, New Zealand, and all our various gook allies were with us in Vietnam.

We make fun of 911 in memes all the time....?

Fucking steel beams man

Dude, I'm not Asian at all. I'm Irish and German, like most white americans.

Shouldnt Japan have more fallout? Ive never understood this. I feel like it should be on some type of scale underneath chernobyl at the very least, no?

>implying the Nanking Massacre was real
>implying tens of millions of Chinese don't die every time there's a shift in the fucking breeze in China

I'm retarded but I think its because the bomb vaporizes everything while the reactor just keeps burning.

chernobyl is like thousands of nukes going off at all times.

The nuclear fallout is minimal. Yeah sure it will fuck over quite a few people for a while, but It's nothing major, the fires and debris cloud kicked up by a nuke are far worse.

Muslims always make fun of christians and other religions about them being wrong but if you mad fun of mohammed or any other islamic traditions they'd behead you really quick.

The Japs act like it was our fault that they got nuked. Those dumbasses should have kept us out of the war. After they fucked with Pearl Harbor it was on like Donkey Kong (pun intended).

Sup Forumsacks and Sup Forumstards of course not, but what about the normies you know? Your mums?

It actually was. And I understand they have a long history of mass famine deaths, it's still 25,000,000 and trust me, you wouldn't like Japanese soldiers. They were brutal. They were very much like how the Nazis were falsely described. I'm not kidding man. They were utterly terrible.

Are you kidding? We were the first to make fun of 9/11. Even before this place existed, we were the ones who laughed at 9/11 as it happened.

Where do you think you are?

Normies at reddit might get butthurt about 9/11, you can ask this of them.

People, on english speaking boards, were making shoops of Mr. Bean Laden before the rubble was even cold desu.

One was an act of war, for which we've since apologized.

The other was a terrorist attack.

That being said, I still enjoy a good 9/11 joke, even as an American

Yeah, maybe like for 2 years after 9/11, but telling a joke about it isn't that bad. Also keep in mind that one happened 16 years ago, and the other over 72 years ago

>Be me
>Be chink
>Decide to attack some island that belongs to america
>get nuked

>Be america
>Be under control of (((them)))
>Get airplane'd into both towers

>no jokes about 9/11
really?

>he has a point
>explain yourselves

Why do people still read these threads, let alone reply? Really fucking up the quality of the board by entertaining these obvious time wasting threads.

S A G E

>kills 25m chinese
check
>experiment on live human test subjects, mainly chinese
check
>treat american and aussie prisoners of war like subhuman trash and send them on death marches
check
>use korean women as literal sex slaves
check
>attempt to use unit 731 to release a biological agent to target the west coast
check

A nuke is the least they fucking deserve, the only reason Hitler tolerated them and called them "honourary aryans" is because he needed allies, otherwise Hitler would've much prefered to ally with the Chinese whom he had a close relationship with before the war.

Something my nation did to another is funny. Something another did to mine not funny. Why is this difficult to understand?

I don't get offended about 9/11 jokes.

I asked a japanese coworker about this and he said it was propagandized bullshit

Is the samurai immune to ZOG?

>beaner

Everytime man

Why are they trying so hard to complete with blacks on who can obey their Jewish overlords the hardest?

I was making fun of 9/11 as it was happening. What's the point of having a tragedy if you waste it and don't mock it while it's happening?

I have an entire folder dedicated to 9/11 memes...yes I'm american.

Oh course we had to nuke. It wasn't till they lost to the Chinese in Manchuria that they gave up the fight.
>Brave mofos

>muh 25 gorillion
>not a word about the tens of millions who died to Manchu steppe barbarians and were forced to cuck to said steppe barbarians for 300 years
>not a word about the ineffectiveness and corruption of the native Chinese governments during WW2
Gas yourself, (((Chang))).

Oh shit, how did you make it out of there? Fuck off Wang Dong.

The Jew fears the Samurai

No, he's just being a dick. I started disbelieving in the holocaust based on facts and exposure of liars lying. The Japanese say that because they still have some Imperial sentiments in them and no one call them out for it because they're not white.

Wtf I hate nvidia now

He's Afghan

You used the humor to cope. I have no doubts.

checked and kekked

JAPAN YES!

>pic

dumb BITCH

>White people don't make fun of 9/11.

Must be great living in such a small bubble.

Check out our history, it goes back a bit further than the backstabbing that created your country. Ps you needed Frances help for that and they happily gave it to you because we had raped them previously..

I know I'd happily watch a few more American skyscrapers come down if it meant they would actually take the lead on an offensive crusade

Japs don't even care

You gotta accept that just because they were part of the axis doesn't mean they were the good guys. You have to balance this stuff out.

pic unrelated

if asians start crying like niggers and spics for attention and crybaby points then they can be purged with them.

yes, Americans have NEVER joked about 9/11

No one besides the families of the 9/11 victims takes 9/11 seriously. Everyone just makes conspiracy jokes about 9/11.

>comparing an unprovoked terror attack to putting the japanese in their place for the bullshit they pulled in the Pacific

He's quite the brainlet, no?

holy shit, that's real

Whoever wrote this cartoon didn't interview the generals. They repeatedly said they would never have surrendered were it not for the threat of another nuke.

In addition, they Still didn't surrender after TWO of them, only after another day and the threat of More did Hirohito capitulate. The generals would have run the Japanese into extinction for the sake of Face and Honor.

In June 1940, Henry L. Stimson, who had been secretary of war under Taft and secretary of state under Hoover, became secretary of war again. Stimson was a lion of the Anglophile, northeastern upper crust and no friend of the Japanese. In support of the so-called Open Door Policy for China, Stimson favored the use of economic sanctions to obstruct Japan’s advance in Asia. Treasury Secretary Henry Morgenthau and Interior Secretary Harold Ickes vigorously endorsed this policy. Roosevelt hoped that such sanctions would goad the Japanese into making a rash mistake by launching a war against the United States, which would bring in Germany because Japan and Germany were allied.

Accordingly, the Roosevelt administration, while curtly dismissing Japanese diplomatic overtures to harmonize relations, imposed a series of increasingly stringent economic sanctions on Japan. In 1939 the United States terminated the 1911 commercial treaty with Japan. “On July 2, 1940, Roosevelt signed the Export Control Act, authorizing the President to license or prohibit the export of essential defense materials.” Under this authority, “[o]n July 31, exports of aviation motor fuels and lubricants and No. 1 heavy melting iron and steel scrap were restricted.” Next, in a move aimed at Japan, Roosevelt slapped an embargo, effective October 16, “on all exports of scrap iron and steel to destinations other than Britain and the nations of the Western Hemisphere.” Finally, on July 26, 1941, Roosevelt “froze Japanese assets in the United States, thus bringing commercial relations between the nations to an effective end. One week later Roosevelt embargoed the export of such grades of oil as still were in commercial flow to Japan.”[2] The British and the Dutch followed suit, embargoing exports to Japan from their colonies in southeast Asia.

An Untenable Position

Roosevelt and his subordinates knew they were putting Japan in an untenable position and that the Japanese government might well try to escape the stranglehold by going to war. Having broken the Japanese diplomatic code, the Americans knew, among many other things, what Foreign Minister Teijiro Toyoda had communicated to Ambassador Kichisaburo Nomura on July 31: “Commercial and economic relations between Japan and third countries, led by England and the United States, are gradually becoming so horribly strained that we cannot endure it much longer. Consequently, our Empire, to save its very life, must take measures to secure the raw materials of the South Seas.”[3]
Because American cryptographers had also broken the Japanese naval code, the leaders in Washington knew as well that Japan’s “measures” would include an attack on Pearl Harbor.[4] Yet they withheld this critical information from the commanders in Hawaii, who might have headed off the attack or prepared themselves to defend against it. That Roosevelt and his chieftains did not ring the tocsin makes perfect sense: after all, the impending attack constituted precisely what they had been seeking for a long time. As Stimson confided to his diary after a meeting of the war cabinet on November 25, “The question was how we should maneuver them [the Japanese] into firing the first shot without allowing too much danger to ourselves.”[5] After the attack, Stimson confessed that “my first feeling was of relief ... that a crisis had come in a way which would unite all our people.[6]
independent.org/newsroom/article.asp?id=1930

Here you go. Simple rule in life to live by "don't want shit don't start shit". Some people have to learn the hard way though.

Normies gonna norm. I fucking hate them, too, so Jap bro is right but not specific enough.

We joke about 9/11 All the time.

I don't think normandies would also joke about japs like that.