ITT: we BTFO Sup Forums

ITT: we BTFO Sup Forums

I have no idea why people try to defend Hitler as a Christian, he obviously wasn't.

Wow, I didn't know how great Islamic Spain was.
Oooops, a few years after they drove out sandniggers and Spain was Christian again they discovered America and started settling it, acquiring so much gold in the process that it's value dropped through inflation insanely.
What a buch of losers, LOL

>worthless metals are better than scientific discoveries

wew lad

I'm still waiting for Arabs to discover a way to turn turds into electrical energy. One of these days they are going to get it right.
Meanwhile, the whole Middle East could sink in the ocean and the financial markets wouldn't move a bit.

I don't like Roman Reigns nor do I like that dirty Muslim manlet Sami Zayn. In fact, I prefer NJPW.

But I'm sure you are using all kinds of Arab and nigger high technology in your daily life.
Like for example sticks .. or how about holes in the ground where you can shit into?

My feeling as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded only by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God's truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter. In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was his fight against the Jewish poison. Today, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before the fact that it was for this that He had to shed his blood upon the Cross. As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice. And as a man I have the duty to see to it that human society does not suffer the same catastrophic collapse as did the civilization of the ancient world some two thousand years ago—a civilization which was driven to its ruin through this same Jewish people.

- Adolf Hitler, Munich April 12, 1922

Retard.

The caliphate oppressed religious minorities and expelled them to Leon and the other Christian kingdoms, next leftist meme please.

le islamic spanish golden age lmao
aberroes and... well aberroes
3 palaces and 2 mosques such grandure
and all that with 7 centuries

and they got invaded by other muslims
peaceful my ass

>he said so in a public speech it must be true
That was in 1922, before he came to power.

>In 1937, Hans Kerrl, the Nazi Minister for Church Affairs, explained that "Positive Christianity" was not "dependent upon the Apostle's Creed", nor was it dependent on "faith in Christ as the son of God", upon which Christianity relied, rather, it was represented by the Nazi Party:
>nor was it dependent on "faith in Christ as the son of God"

So basically Christianity except for the most important part, wew lad.
Hitler was paying lip service to Christianity in a Christian country, he wasn't a retard. He ultimately wanted to replace it with state worship

Source: William L. Shirer (1960). The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich. London: Secker & Warburg. pp. 238–39

>Meanwhile, the whole Middle East could sink in the ocean and the financial markets wouldn't move a bit.
The oil future might.
It really sucks that our oil ended up beneath their sand.

>being a kafir under islamic boot is great

Lol

Yes hoys thats why the spaniards had a bloody reconquista.

Amazing paying the jizza and being a second class citizen and ssnding your daughter to be a sex slave

thats why im not a naziaboo

That apalling level of absolute demogoguery and ahistory in short pure propaganda is simply i intellectually indefensible.

>That was in 1922, before he came to power.
Oh okay, sure. Then at the magical date when he got into power suddenly his statements were honest, before that it was all bullshit.
You so smart jew boi.

These animals can't even these days pump the shit out of the ground themselves.
If it weren't for us they'd be still living in tents, licking cows assholes like other niggers.

>be christian
>deny that christ is the son of god

That's like saying "Hey Im muslim but mohammed was a false prophet"

Boy, you cite some other guy and claim Hitler said that. Didn't your Rabbi provide you with your daily dose of foreskins or what's your problem?

Name one significant spanish-arab scientific discovery

Yeah, and look how good is Spain doing now.

>Arabs conquer Spain
>colonize with Berbers
>constant rebellion and civil war
>only somewhat ok during Rahman III rule
>after his death returns back to rebellion and civil war
>caliphate split into taifa kingdoms
>conquered by Almohads and almoravids(Isis tier)
>catholic Mozarabs and jews expelled to norther Spain and some sold to slavery in morocco
>Almohads get btfo'd by united Iberian armies of Portugal, Castile, Aragon, and Navarre. Restore order and unity in Spain.

>Name one significant spanish-arab scientific discovery
The discovery that you can use jews as white sex slave traffickers.
Also they learned to wash their assholes with water after shitting. Previously they used sand or camel dung if available.

True facts: the scientific advancements of the Arab world were a direct result of the massive influx of funds they got as a result of conquest and jizya (tax levied on all non-muslims). After a few generations, their populations converted to Islam and no longer had to pay the tax, and progress ground to a halt.

Basically, any society with its shit together can pay smart people to do smart things. If it were otherwise, you'd expect them to still be cranking out mathematical and scientific advancements, instead of blowing each other up for giggles.

Barbarian is a word invented to describe the Moors invading Spain.

>germans

Islam takes credit for advances already underway in conquered territory that had nothing to do with them.... rinse and repeat in every area they went.

WE WUZ ROME. Those people still call former Constantinople (Istanbul) Rome these days and believe they are the rightful descendants of Rome.

Muslims?

Visigoths were in the Iberian peninsula when Moors took over....they are Germanic

Romans had the ability to take any advantages or ideas their enemies had and improve them.

Compare the arabs, who merely conquered some places where people were inventing things (i.e. what was left of the Empire and the Persians) and then claimed they made it.

Aside from that, trying to paint the Moors as some sort of saints is just plain wrong. Just because they built nice palaces and had some educated people doesn't make them any less barbaric than any other mudshit.

Yeah, when Arabs refer to Rome they mean Istanbul. Constantin after accepting Christianity and establishing it as the main religion in the Roman Empire moved the capital to a newly created city that he named Nova Roma.
Nova Roma is modern day Istanbul, therefore Ottomans liked to claim that they ARE the Roman Empire.

Amazing revisionism

As bad as saying they invented everything