Depression is a widespread disease. in the west

depression is a widespread disease. in the west.
my psychologist claims that eastern europe is pretty much depression free due to a polar opposite culture from the materialistic west. in the west being a "rich person" means
>career
>expensive car/lifestyle
in eastern europe being a rich person means
>big family, close bond
>tradition
not materialistic/narcissistic things such as
>ep1c corir $$
>power

is moving to the family/tradition oriented eastern europe worth it if you have no family there?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1mYqY5YELd0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Your shrink is a fucking moron, east euros are the most depressed fucks possible. Thats why we are so redpilled, we know how bad things really are.

How is Russia family oriented if they have over 50% divorce rate? In Czechia it's even worse - over 60%.

I have been taking antidepressants for half of my life, if that makes you feel better.

it really doesn't. I don't wallow in self pity nor do I want attention. I just want to get out of this depression sinkhole before it becomes chr0n1c. now is eastern europe really as bad as you all claim, or do you just hate your own country due to the bad things while overlooking all the good? certainly it can't be ALL bad?

Marry a Vietnamese qt instead.
80k divorces in 2010 in a country of 80 million.

but wouldn't you, throughout your hardships, rather live in your homecountry in east eu than move to some country like germany/sweden?

Communism killed big families and tradition in most Eastern-European countries (with Poland being maybe the only exception), we just have had less progressive brainwashing than the West and we have learned to distrust everyone so we are more "redpilled" than the average Westerner.

Tradition and big families used to be more of a South-European thing until recently (thanks to the prevalence of Catholicism there), but considering the state of the youth there that is about to die soon, too.

I have 0 experience in the rice fields

I didn't call eastern Europe bad. It is too large and diverse to simply call it all bad. Some parts like rural Russia or eastern Ukraine are probably pretty shitty, but V4 and the Baltic countries for example are pretty good and comfy for the the most part. I'm not depressed because of the country I live in, I think Czechia is a good country. I'm depressed because of my own personal problems. I would be probably just as depressed or even more if I lived elsewhere.

god almighty
what counties have not yet been jewed?

>Tradition and big families used to be more of a South-European thing until recently
Now Spain has the highest divorce rate of the EU

>depression free
>goes suiciding

It's not as bad, but we get the same influences and cultural trends the West does, only usually a few years later and we tend to resist it more.

Not him, but suicide is better if you do it for yourself instead of electing politicians to do it for your country, so I'll obviosuly stay here.

living in lt. is worse than suicide?

>my psychologist claims that eastern europe is pretty much depression free
than why do they have extremely high suicide rates?

BS, I am constantly depressed and so are all the people around me. It's like a permanent state of mind here.

Depression free because all the depressed ones commit suicide. Suicide is a big thing in Russia and Finland, not so sure about others, but it's definetly not a problem of any kind

Muslim countries, most black African countries and that's all. East-Asians don't have jews but they also had their share of (((Communism))) and/or Western culture which they pathetically try to imitate. Just look at fucking South Korea.

side note

what the hell is it about western ME ME ME SCREW YOU culture that the rest of the world lusts for?

The West seemed to be a better place back when we had Communism, the seeds which were planted in the 60-es by cultural marxists havent really grown to infest everything until this decade.

Also "me, me, me screw you" is not really foreign from the Hungarian mentality, but here it's combined with 500 years of almost always getting screwed so it's more like individualism grown out of pessimism and distrust and not narcissism.

would you say that individualism is between you and a stranger, or even inside a family?

Even inside the family, but that's the product of Communism. After we revolted in 1956 we got a rather light version of it so we were quite content, but nevertheless it has destroyed families and traditions and made most people both cynical and dependent towards the government.
We always had a thing for infighting though, especially when we had too much freedom.

I am losing hope by the minute

what do you think causes it? poverty? hunger?

Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.
I'm trying to lose all of it, every time I started hoping my life would turn out to be better in the last 3 or 4 years things went to shit in the last minute and I always ended up worse afterwards.

We are not some sub-Saharan shithole m8. Actually poverty, hunger and other daily struggles for survival don't cause depression, it's the relative comfort but lack of things which make people happy (proper human relationships, family, spirituality, natural environment) which do.

hoping for something, perhaps even deluting yourself into believing you have a legitimate chance and subsequently getting dissappointed is the worst feel I have experienced. hope is truly a powerful emotion ((

>depression free
Communism fucked so hard that we are 70% rage and 30% empathy.

>proper human relationships, family, spirituality, natural environment

well are you now saying that's what hungary is? if so i'm on the next plane

maybe those lazy Mediterraneans are onto something

Why you include baltics as eastern europe? We're nothern europe now, UN said so.

I thought that was just estonia. them being more nordic I can understand. I don't know much about latvia though, what's it like there? do you also speak a finnic language?

Yes, but it's because modern man put their hope into mundane things. During the first part of the XXth century millions died for their nation or some ideology, and before that for God (or gods).

Nope. As I've said previously, Poland might be the least fucked Eastern-European country. We have high divorce and suicide rates, everyone is depressed and religion is pretty much dying.

At least you knew how to handle your communists.

Our communists are living happily and got rich. Give themselves and their sons and relatives factories and the high-positions, basically still in charge in disguise.

When you rob a country, you steal for five generations.
Come to Transilvania , we can hang out.Bring palink

As far as I know Ceaucescu was pretty much a sacrificial lamb and their Communist elite also kept their influence.

>this guy gets it.

are gypsies a plague in hungary, being just 3.18% of the population? gypsie families are rare but impossible to miss around here. I'd like to be in a eastern eu country with little to no gypsies, because so far I have not been dissuaded from moving there. imo, all the things you described sound like shit, but I still want to experience easteu, perhaps in the (foolish?) hope that it isn't as bad as you've all described.

No Latvians and Lithuanians are last of Balts. Completely different ethnic group has nothing to do with slavs or finno ugrs. No clue why UN did that, maybe because of geographical location. About 50% are forests over here, so there are places to relax. It's common to relax by river and go swimming. Our sea is decently warm during summer as well.

In fact they are at least 5% and growing. They are a plague in the Eastern and Southern part of the country, where young whites usually move away due to poverty and the lack of job opportunities and only the elderly and an ever-growing horde of gypsies remain. Budapest also used to be pretty bad, but nowadays its improving due to gentrification and most parts of the Western parts of the country are pretty much free of them.

the nature is a big draw for me. living kind of rural perhaps close to a minor town/city. do you ever set up your tent by the river and enjoy the nature?

sad to hear that they are taking over entire regions. I imagine the same will happen over the next few decades in refugee infested countries.

So tha cancer spread and made metastasis too, sad to hear. But at least they did some little surgical excision but we didn't even realise we were sick.

Hey neighbour, do you have some old-fucks who say "It was much better in the communit times." too?

>some old-fucks who say "It was much better in the communit times."
>Some

All the fucking old cunts are saying this. Even on the fucking streets or groceries. Fucking want to kill them the most painful way possible.

Total systemic collapse is right around the corner... materialism will give way to cannibalism. There's no future.

>Eastern and Southern part of the country, where young whites usually move away due to poverty and the lack of job opportunities and only the elderly and an ever-growing horde of gypsies remain

WTF mate, biggest bullshit ever heard. I live there and ther is abosultely no gypsy problem and work force problem here. And we are not fucking poor either. (maybe in the small villages)

Where the fuck did you hear that shit?

when I was a kid I used to camp by a lake. Never really needed to camp, nature is always very close nearby. I live in city center and can literary walk to local river for a swim, the water near my area is pretty clean.

>It's like a permanent state of mind here
hits too close to home Magyarbro

you had a shit day at work didn't you

time to horde canned food

We don't become depressed, we become alcoholics

Most Western countries have more Muslims and niggers proportionally than our gypsies and we are not really brainwashed by our governments to love and accept them. They are just easily purchased votes for most political parties, but even most leftists hate them. Fuck, even the few decent, civilized gypsies hate the rest of their race.

I went on a camping trip to norway once. all we had was a car and a tent and some essentials for cooking food. the fact that you can camp pretty much where ever you want and drinkable water in the high mountains made for a good combination. the problem with norway is that it's too much like denmark mentality-wise.

how are the teens-twenties people in latvia?

I've been on a rafting trip on the Tisza river a few years ago. Some parts of Borsod country are like Mordor. Obviously not all of those parts are so bad, but you have a more serious gypsy problem than Fejér for example.

no. If you're in the US you can move to Kentucky and it's the same shit as Eastern Europe but with niggers instead of gyspies (same shit)

>Depression is widespread in the West
Yet Gopniks drink themselves to death in numbers untold of. And their girlfriends get a fuckton of abortions

Don't have to kill yourself if your liver bursts first.
Nu-i asa?

>how are the teens-twenties people in latvia?
They also have their share of brainwashed crazy feminists. Source: almost ended up dating one.
And considering they governments are very desperate about sucking US dick due to their fear of Russians, the influence of Western-backed NGOs will most likely grow in the near future.

Don't take them seriously, they are just too old and stupid to understand basic economics.
From their perspective they just saw that they got money for bullshit, no sense work and everyone had a job. They didn't think this through that makes a country collapse and the money is from a loan and it makes the country collapse. They were just watching themselves and the propaganda was really strong back then too.

That will be tomorrow. Today is a perfect day for bananafish, user.

It's the fucking CAPITALISM. CAPITALISM is not natural. It completely destroys society and it's mental health. Every day, day in day out, I have to live with this god damned system that I don't understand. It's a dead end unless we can wake the fuck up, take the RED pill, and fix society.

If you're asking about leftists, sure they do exist, but I haven't met any in person, just seen on TV. most people fall on either centrist of right. During summer you can never starve when on camping trip. There are plenty of food around in forests, as long as you know which plants are edible and there are drinkable streams as well, don't know about foreigners but I used to drink as a kid and never got poisoning.

Whoever told you that should really fucking consider not being a shrink. Holy shit that's fucking comedic.

>depression free
more like we're underdiagnosed and western yuros are overdiagnosed tb h

Borsod is northern not southern. Csongrád megye is good tho. btw you shouldn't make an economical map of a country cause you were on a rafting trip. Although you are right about borsod, its a really fucked place.

AHAHAHA
I was debating this with some friends while drinking a beer.They would say it was much better in the communist times.
We used to wait for rations for milk, eggs, and meat in the early morings.(stated decide when you eat)
Long story short i told them they were fucking commies and everyone semi laught , and decided to order a pizza.And i told they they cant order a pizza because same in the old days the stated decided when you would eat,kinda struck them hard, and they realized what our parents and grandparents went through.

people in eastern europe do not go to the psychiatrist and therefore are not diagnosed with depression.

The lack of statistics regarding it, or lack of knowledge about the problem at hand does not mean that it doesn't exist

the general consensus is that going to the "head doctor" means you're insane, so most people stay away.

Albeit people are used to hardship more than the west, but that doesn't make my previous statement invalid

.t psychologist

>bananafish
you gonna end your life too after you're done classifying the world and it's people?
read it years ago, didn't really grasp the meaning behind it though.

what state do you live in? let's make you less of an user. pretend you're a lifelogger eager to share you experiences
what is the [your state] experience?

>Borsod is northern not southern
Everything east from the Danube (other than Pest) is East. And by South I was mostly referring to Baranya.

>wake up
>browse internet to see how decadent and degenerate western society is
>chukle and thinking "welp at least i'm not living in a collapsing western degenerate europe
>looks outside of window
>see's pick related everyday
>fall into even more depression and apathy.
>realise rest of eastern bros know this feel and want to kill reds for it
>feels some comfort

>mean that it doesn't exist
>people are used to hardship more than the west

1.Jewish mental tricks.Depression isn't real.Only weak faggots who cant handle life
2.You mean east.

This. When they have emotional problem they just start drinking instead.

makes sense. but I don't understand why my psychologist would make this claim if it doesn't hold atleast somewhat?

Because he/she is most likely an idiotic hack who also suffers from issues, like most of psychologists are.

I dated a tall, beautiful Lithuanian woman who was trad as fuck.

Eastern European are so awesome, they will call you out for not being masculine enough.

"Do you want to eat here?"
"I suppose we can stop here."
"Be the man and make the decision." *wink*

Western men have no idea how deprived they are of real women.

sounds like no matter what country you look at there are pros and cons. imo, eastern europe still sounds like the better choice when it comes to chosing your final resting place.I would prefer eastern europe, if nothing else, over the simple fact that they have such a hard stance on refugees. oh, and that refugees don't even want to live there to begin with.

Wow, depression is present here.
I think that I'll go in the French countryside. Beautiful landscapes and good people. Few muds.
But this comes with all the flaws of France, of course. Meh, I currently live in Paris, I'm used to it.

>1.Jewish mental tricks.Depression isn't real.Only weak faggots who cant handle life
most retarded thing i've read today
if you don't believe in mental illness, means you're willfully closing your eyes like a three year old and denying reality... suits Sup Forums tho.

Precisely...
I don't know about the rest, but at least here during gommunism, dissidents were taken by the Securitate, and claimed to be taken to the psychologist for re-edcation. Obviously they were never seen again, but the miss trust of psychologists permeated society pretty bad ..

Communism was truly cancer :(
i'm sorry my parents have to live through it and it's insanity

all cities are like that pic to me. they make me sad no matter how monotone or not they are.

This is of course overblown, but it is pretty much how east looked like 10 years ago.
youtube.com/watch?v=1mYqY5YELd0

Explain to me how can you stay positive in such environment?

I don't often say this but...
that's racist...

people have this obsession to fetishize poeple trying to smile in hard times...
the problems are real, people just turn a blind eye

your professor is most likely a moron based on my personal observation and current education so far in regards to eastern countries and Romania specifically

I just don't believe in fabricated excuses for faggots to be weak.
I do believe in mental illness user all of them except depression.
So many weak individuals are bringing big money to pharma cause of this shit.And its working stay depressed user. Good goy.

We are much more depressed than westerners though.

Only difference we are not pussies about it and we like to drink alcohol.

>Depression isn't real.Only weak faggots who cant handle life
Jesus christ m8, I can't belive there are so many stupid fucks like you. You don't fucking know what depression is.

Why is it so hard to belive that your brains serotonine,dopamine, noradrenaline etc. system could go fucking nuts, like any other part of of your body can and you can suffer from it. Sometimes you don't even have to have a bad life to get the severe depression kick in. You don't even understand what is it and have absolutely no medical knowledge about but you still shit-post the most stupid fucking things.

>Explain to me how can you stay positive in such environment?
what are you gonna do about it, die?
no, you're going to smile and jump in the pothole puddle when it rains because it makes a splash, then move on to create a better future for your children..that's fucking how.

i remember growing up in the 90's in the fucking capital city, meant only having rusty playground equipment, playing soccer on concrete or uneven ground, and i had a fucking blast

those were truly the freest times
i remember people used to smile more and care about money less
prettier times.

Your body can adapt faggot, i've been there in the "depression zone" for a couple of months until i looked in the mirror and and realized that i was acting like a faggot,the depression went away in a week. stay mad /r9k/

there are countless studies on the matter, and it has nothing to do with somebody being weak.

any decent psychologist will tell you that pills are the literal final solution, when the patient's condition is dangerous to himself or others.
don't be a fucking moron, Radu

looks like shit, but imo, with a good family/friends your surroundings shouldn't matter that much..?

OP is either a bad propagandist or a retard

Depression is real, the problem is that this is man-made. Depressing environments and unfulfilling relationships mostly cause it. All of this is a fucking Jewish dirty trick.

>is moving to the family/tradition oriented eastern europe worth it if you have no family there?

They are also generally more xenophobic than Western Euros iirc

you learn to find beauty in the homely comfort of gommieblocks, user.
you won't ever be able to appreciate them or what they mean if you didn't grow up in one...

and you're right to do so, since anything else than nostalgia, brings forth the reality of who cities looking like prisons where everyone is free to roam the grounds.

wether or not depression is an actual mental illness doesn't matter to me. in fact, I don't quite like the idea of having a "mental illness". I am what's called clinically depressed, but what it's called doesn't bother me, or what it might sound like to others on here. sure everything sucks, but atleast I am getting help, wether or not my problem is a "mental illness".

>I don't often say this but...
that's racist...
>...
>...
First of all go back to fucking reddit.
And put some chest on your chest.

Eastern Europe is notorious for its alcoholism and suicide rates.

because it is dipshit.

>Hungary and Lithuania
What the fuck happened there, let alone in all of Eastern Europe?

It's not an illness, but it can evolve into one given enough time and added trauma;
people who struggle with depression need help and if you are one of those people, you should seek it...
friends and family are always first

Janos Kadar didn't have any kids though

No shit, now try to figure out why.