Richard Spencer and Mike Enoch

Pro Spencer and Enoch thread

Let's post good Spencer and Enoch videos and let the shills post their anti-white propaganda, thus exposing themselves.

>"Am I white enough?" Mike Enoch (alt right activist) at Auburn University
youtube.com/watch?v=r-ORrXoONqw

>BEST OF Richard Spencer (alt right) vs Hostile Audience at Texas A&M
youtube.com/watch?v=FxfDOOY2H28

>“We memed alt-right into existence”: Richard Spencer extended interview
youtube.com/watch?v=aN8w7lUMc1o

>not allowed: /ptg/ fags who were successfully subverted by leftypol into hating Spencer

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/F-g6bfLI0CEn9TVNyc8qTg/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/401buiddByCuAhoMbNuIIQ/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/gPrBeL1rLTezvfI7xnXb4g/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/PaRtBnp2udPE4e1Vt-1huw/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/e_UzPMyHGAysrYw5t3PY5w/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/NuR3BI67q6zBfTizoszESA/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/4sSBs-dgIxLnSgbLykSF-Q/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/yFWCQey-DH1ntXO8PAK7gw/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/_H5gRJdfoK1FwXH9owzCdA/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/w95hVmgD9HqZspH8ZFkR0A/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/R_KB6RpL8AjCy_-f1zCzYw/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/m3-VN0P_9NGI8nPl2gKQFQ/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/-KvX8fDUc-2KAt471zRM_A/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/e-9GKIb_Ln32WIXE3fra4Q/
youtube.com/watch?v=62WXBkDdImg
youtube.com/watch?v=KuowNvXp9tk
hooktube.com/watch?v=KuowNvXp9tk
youtube.com/watch?v=y4vAG8a-thc
youtube.com/watch?v=g1JJA6UiEio
youtube.com/watch?v=GOEweZtlonQ
archive.is/tmzdQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mike Eunuch is controlled opposition.

don't know much about richard spencer desu, but the one thing i've noticed is that people constantly post pictures of him and laugh. why is it that he's head such a strange shape? it's like an egg shape. is this some kind of genetic disorder or is because of his fashy haircut he gets? im not laughing, im just genuinely curious.

on cue they show up!

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/F-g6bfLI0CEn9TVNyc8qTg/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/401buiddByCuAhoMbNuIIQ/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/gPrBeL1rLTezvfI7xnXb4g/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/PaRtBnp2udPE4e1Vt-1huw/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/e_UzPMyHGAysrYw5t3PY5w/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/NuR3BI67q6zBfTizoszESA/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/4sSBs-dgIxLnSgbLykSF-Q/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/yFWCQey-DH1ntXO8PAK7gw/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/_H5gRJdfoK1FwXH9owzCdA/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/R_KB6RpL8AjCy_-f1zCzYw/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/m3-VN0P_9NGI8nPl2gKQFQ/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/-KvX8fDUc-2KAt471zRM_A/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/e-9GKIb_Ln32WIXE3fra4Q/

Spencer will accomplish what Rockwell failed to. Fuck off monkey.

youtube.com/watch?v=62WXBkDdImg

Only if the CIA wants him to. The kikery up in here is strong

>Bourgeoisie capitalism (and not the Soviet Union) created an undifferentiated, alienated proletarian mass
this is an undeniable truth, let's see you disprove it

that image is out of context disinfo
just like I predicted, the shills are doing my work for me, posting their collages of out of context, unrelated items and trying to form some fictional narrative of Spencer being a zionist CIA agent

bump

Mike Enoch is great. Fuck the shills who claim otherwise.

NOTICE how I made this thread and it was instantly flooded with anti-white shills (a fucking brazilian) posting their pre-made collages to try and discredit the guy arguing for a white homeland. Don't let them fool you.

Is this a TRS raid or something?

on cue the cia 'vote for spencer' threads and shills posts for him

How is your day going, Mohammad?

Shills shilling shills.

CIA cancer

EVERYONE WHO IS PRO-WHITE IS CIA!!
>t. paki

we don't need a leader. especially not one getting called a goober freak
objectively bad strategy

>Alt-right
lol

Bracing for Jewish shills who will attack Enoch & Spencer as not being pro-white enough to discredit them.

that can't be possible. TRS is full of homos/sympathizers and Richard is also one, so why would they be against him?

CIA cancer

>we
this thread isn't about you britbong, Spencer has never once claimed to be a leader, only you retarded anti-white shills who are trying to discredit him

The thing he wrote on the right was to troll Salon

it's about perceptions. mainstream sees him as one

CIA nigger plan all along

see this anti-white losers? you are in the company of retards who post literal leftypol meme images.

ID +M60sIOq is CIA

No one cares about mainstream image, fucking idiot. Trump literally got elected by ignoring what the media said about him. Go back to your mosque, Ahmed. You are an anti-white loser.

Nothing personal +M60sIOq

literally no fucking argument
Brits are the weakest race on Earth, bend over for that sand nigger cock some more, Nigel!

Go back to plebbit
Report and sage advertisement threads

>look mom I posted it again!

seriously why does the CIA work for jewish interests?

>Wanna Know Who's Funding Richard Spencer?
youtube.com/watch?v=KuowNvXp9tk

MI6 = Mossad

daily reminder that Richard Spencer is married to the central-asian equivalent to Fiona from Shrek. His definition of "white" includes basically every Caucasian in the world, including North Africans, middle-easterners, and Indians

>linking The Young Turks
Fixed, it's like archive.is for youtube

hooktube.com/watch?v=KuowNvXp9tk

not an argument

I don't like sodomites

You have to go back

CIA is all over pol at the moment they're going to do a false flag attack against SJWs to enforce censorship. it will backfire

>not allowed: /ptg/ fags who were successfully subverted by leftypol into hating Spencer

this post brought to you by a radical white hating paki nigger that wants you to hate a man fighting for the white race

you're an obvious shill

you are an obvious paki nigger
GO HOME MOHAMMAD!`

it is an argument.

Would you live in a whole country full of Nina Byzantinas?

>Richard Spencer and white nationalists protesting against removal of Robert E. Lee statue
youtube.com/watch?v=y4vAG8a-thc

>it is an argument.
wrong
you have to actually make an argument for something to be an argument

boring shill

shoo shoo

>Richard Spencer's Full Q&A at Auburn University
youtube.com/watch?v=g1JJA6UiEio

sand nigger

shoo shoo

>Reddit spacing

>protesting against removal of Robert E. Lee statue

good

No one else will.

I just did. People on Sup Forums should dislike Spencer because he's LARPing as a white nationalist while he's married to a Stalinist orc from Central Asia

you mean like ???
fucking idiot!

this paki nigger has an entire ANTI-WHITE folder
it's pathetic, dumb little ahmed is threatened by Spencer

Hi Grindr Greg. Still up to your old tricks of calling homophobia "Jewish" ?

You should watch this:
youtube.com/watch?v=GOEweZtlonQ
because it explains your dislike for Spencer perfectly

hello Jewish user! I hope you are enjoying this thread, you little kike.

>look someone else did it! Therefore I'm totally not from reddit

so much CIA cancer in this thread

no, I made a very clear argument.

he is married to this brute. Would you call her White? Would a white nationalist marry her?

I would tell you to kys but the GRIDS is already doing its job I'm sure.

Spencer and Mike are /ourgoys/

Anyone who countersignals them is either anti-white or ignorant enough to believe that they are controlled opposition.

why didn't the cancer agency stop subversion?

Richard Spencer is a spook and Enoch is a Jew

read this one too you fucking anti-white loser

I've never seen such a targeted attack on anyone on Sup Forums like this before. Therefore I assume Spencer is decent

the fuck are you talking about

>Would you call her White? Would a white nationalist marry her?

Of course, don't purity spiral.

WHOA YOU SURE PROVED ME WRONG WITH THOSE EBIN TWITTER SCREENCAPS
WTF I HATE SPENCER NOW!

I'll take a white faggot over you anti-white shitskins ANY FUCKING DAY!

BASED BRED

FUCK LEFTYPOL, doing gods work.

Just remember user, I once posted a Spencer video and it got 150 likes and 80 dislikes. There are at least 80 shitskins per thread, they're attracted to Spencer like flies on shit.

lel

TRSposters are truly the most vile people on the internet

no cancer agents are pushing him, there were some leftypol shills a while back but now it's just genuine pushback. he's such a bad spokesman

Kike Enoch is a much better speaker than Dickless DIckie.

>There are at least 80 shitskins per thread, they're attracted to Spencer like flies on shit.
exactly, notice how all the anti-white MAGA hat wearing minorities that I've called out in this thread don't even deny it

Spencer is a moron. The left has given us the best opportunity since the 1950s to be open about how we feel with race mixing. And assholes like him piss away the opportunity. The leftist idea of fighting against Cultural Appropriation is something we should be all over. Taking from inferior cultures destroys the purity of our culture. But no, this asshole doesn't believe that.

>136391204
So what you're saying is the jew double speaks cool good to know he's controlled opposition

Have you seen the pick of him with Laura Bush? I'm not certain if its 100 percent legit but his family history is suspect as fuck. Alt-right is a fucking engineered counterculture. It might seem organic and grassroots but there is a lot of Jewish/CIA money pouring into this shit.

For the newfags here: If you're new to the alt-right this is what you need to know. The alt-right is a REAL movement with REAL leadership and it's not a LARPing cringefest that will go out of style like some short-lived fad. The alt-right has a leader - Richard Spencer. Everyone shilling against Spencer is one of the following:

-Leftypol communist (easy to spot - conehead photoshops, spergy-long arguments, use code words like "eceleb" "controlled opposition" or "FBI/CIA")
-Shitskins (duh)
-Race mixers who mixed with subhumans and now can't reverse their actions

The alt-right is WHITE-only. The (((alt-lite)))) is a knockoff version for Jews and shitskins that failed and now clings to worshipping Trumpstein as a pastime. They have no vision or purpose. Their leaders are failed Jews like Milo, Cernobitch, and other ungodly genetic experiments (Laura Loomer) that somehow still retain a fan base. The goal of the legitimate alt-right is to take over Western governments and develop white tribalism for people of European origin similar to the level of Jewish tribalism. The alt-right is simply put "white tribalism". Things like ethno states and our relation to shitskins are largely irrelevant at the present moment. Right now our priorities are winning the culture war and establishing parties.

ID's xl7A4Blo +M60sIOq
cancer agency again

>I'll take a white faggot over you anti-white shitskins

Well that tells me everything I need to know about you and your ilk.

HEY EVERYONE! THERE'S AN ORGY DOWN AT THE GAY BATHHOUSE TONIGHT! WHITES ONLY! HAHAHAH AT LEAST WE DONT HAVE TO BE NEAR A BLACK PERSON

your mind has been corrupted by the kikes, Spencer is one of the only guys that is actually accomplishing shit culturally, while Trump is busy trying to not get shoah'd by the gop

pic*

this little sandnigger is MAD

His name is The Dickster.

If you seriously think CIA agents are on Sup Forums making Richard Spencer threads, which always devolve into anti spencer shilling, then you're clearly a paranoid schitzo

CORRECT
GET THE FUCK OUT NIGGER!

you have spent barely more time acclimatising yourself to Sup Forums than the cancer agents in the other thread

archive.is/tmzdQ

On the whole both of those guys are net positives for the cause.
Enoch
>create massive podcast that reaches over 100k a week redpilling many (myself included)
>only sin is marrying a jew pre-redpill and not disclosing it
Spencer
>longest pro-white activist of the WN 2.0 movement aka alt-right
>good looking, good optics, good for the cause
>only sin is...?