You got to be kidding.
Not hiding anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TDFT2bYKXvo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> No such thing as marriage
Slag

Context?

That sounds very liberating, your grace. I should like to try this concept of no-marriage where any man or young buck is able to fuck and cum inside my woman at all and possibly with me watching, it sounds very exhilarating.

GoT is using this chick to translate a dead language and all their culture is PC and not at all Medieval. No Bastards, the term for ruler is gender neutral, etc

youtube.com/watch?v=TDFT2bYKXvo

>Some very popular TV show that is spreading the propaganda of not so degenerate concepts.

She is 28
Do you think she understand anything?

Oh that's what it was referring to. I think it's absolute bullshit that the prophecy is gender neutral in the language, they could have still made Dany fit the bill even if the prophecy mentions a male.

The gender Neutral prince thing was in the books. The no bastards/marriage is only for her island.

Is todays episode already on air? Tell me when its over, must downtorrent it

It leaked days ago I'm surprised you managed to avoid spoilers

every fucking time

>implying bastards don't exist
>being this upset about your mom being a slut and your dead being a deadbeat

>look at family tree
you can spot a bastard at a glance just by names

other countries have two last names and naming conventions. problem is BASTARDS are everywhere now, so Stigma is lost, No stigma for Single Mothers either :/

NO is thisssssssss reall!

>watching goy of thrones

fucking hell.

Once you've seen a woman's tits you can't take them seriously

This is good episode except for that liberal propaganda.

>the term for ruler is gender neutral

You just used an english term for ruler that is gender neutral. You know, "ruler".

See also, monarch, mogul, sovereign, etc.

Yes, we have some gender-specific names like king/queen, emperor/empress. But we have neutral terms too. This is not a big deal.

>The gender Neutral prince thing was in the books.
Except they left the thing about about the term meaning dragon and dragons reproduce asexually. It wasn't some feminist shit they way it was used in the books.

wtf I hate GoT now

I DIDN KNO THE NEW EP WAS UP ALREADY!!!!11111 HERE WE GO

her face look like my ex gf, it's strange feeling

What?

in the books her people struck me as east Asians
their strictly peaceful religion (to the point of being sissy) is more like Buddhism not witch doctor cannibalism

the last 15 minutes is a epic battle involving a dragon and the lannister army (jamie lanister dies)

lol

this is fake

>not posting her ass

>shadow swords
>wraiths
>star sword

Glad I didn't bother reading this power-level rpg garbage.

uh

The prose is garbage but the world-building and history, and the way it foreshadows events in hte books is well crafted.

>was gonna watch the rest of last season and catch up on this one

this just convinced me to drop the show permanently, too much grrrl power, too much SJW bullshit.

he doesn't die. not even close.

>GoT
Otherkin fucking diseased bastards

It was a perfect time for some main characters to die and ((((they))), of course, flaunted it.

The girl power shit was intensely irritating for the first 3 episodes, it was just so unbelievable.

admittedly though, at the end of e3 and in e4, girls got btfo

Someone drop webms of this chick. She has the awesomest boobs and booty.

how is this bad or sjw exactly>?

They're really hamfisted about it too, every man has to be lame/broken/emasculated in one way or another. They're going all out on the gril power stuff.

Is it just me, or do we catch the briefest glimpse of lips back there?

>the scene where the fucking eunuch rolls around on top of the nigger bitch

The fuck you on about, they both looked hot as fuck

You are an idiot, he's obviously not dead stop spreading fake rumors.

He's sitting there fucking eating her and fingering her showing his submission to her as a man and he's not going to be fucking her because he ain't getting no boner

it was just more girl power bull shit about a woman being served by a man

Because Valyrians saw themselves like dragons, dragons in-universe are gender neutral and Valyria was all about Dragons.

stop watching this degenerate trash

kek