MKultra victim genius Harvard dude

He was 2 redpill'd not 2 unibomb

Harvard graduate
Is a faggot confirmed

he was completely right about liberals read the manifesto

He ar sending

Jump out of plain. No more room for my brain

Deliver

He was part of MK Ultra, got royally fucked in the head from our own government... so much so that it broke him. Caused him to go off the rails. You can really go deep down the rabbit hole if you're so inclined. Image sauce: listverse.com/2013/07/05/top-10-most-bizarre-little-known-stories-of-science/

kys

Mknultra

No

:(

Sorry

>Each student had previously written an essay detailing their personal beliefs and aspirations: the essays were turned over to an anonymous attorney, who would enter the room and individually belittle each student based in part on the disclosures they had made. This was filmed, and students' expressions of impotent rage were played back to them several times later in the study.

kek

Just looking

I was a kid in the 90s and the Unabomber was a regular on the news and Americas Most Wanted. I dressed as him for Halloween more than once. Easy as hell to get a hoodie and aviator glasses and the shock from the teachers was hilarious.

BlaBlaBla

Tree Hugger terrorist. The people he attacked, he thought were hurting the enviroment.

>Smartest man alive
>youngest professor of mathematics at the age of
>CIA tried and failed to brainwash him.
>bugged out.
>Got redpilled,
>very far right hatred of left
>severe hatred for how our current industrial system dehumanizes man and creates slaves of our spirits
>decides to take matters into his own hands.
>likely will be regarded as one of the most influential characters of our time in 20 or so years

Seriously his writing resemble the those of Julius Evola without the metaphysics.

autism + small stature + bad social environment from the start + CIA shenanigans = pic related

This is the guy who redpilled me when i was 16/17, he's not very popular in my country but without him i would be a fucking antifa today.

THANKS TEDDY !

This was his deal

Before the Kike String pops

Seems to be an agenda to diminish the value of his work... can't possibly be because he strikes at the very nature of the system...

Surely it's because I'm what you guys would call a "shill', right? Totally not because this guy has been going full blown bonkers ever since his childhood days and had things happen to him that would normally make any average person go mental for the rest of his life, right?

Thanks to the user last week for this. Probably gonna get a lot of gay shit in the mail I bet. May as well send my manifesto to him for proof reading.

this is how tavistock got Nixon to resign

Have you read his work?

Or do you let others decide what you think for you?

>this guy has been going full blown bonkers ever since his childhood days

not true, he was your typical genius nerd type, a military program at Harvard wanted to study the psychology of that type of individual and he was targeted and destroyed by a team of doctors at the university, his parents paid for him to go there and there was no signed documentation outlining what the project was or it's risk presented to student who was studying at the university or parent who was paying for it

you don't typically go to a top university to be tested on like a grunt soldier cannon fodder type

Ted is /ourguy/

wow im listening to this album for the first time right now.

He was right from the start. Extremely accurate, what he has discussed long ago has been happening now and since. He is a prodigy in mathematics, I wouldn't be surprised if he figured all of this mathematically, and/or has the knowledge to create something that (((they))) want.

>What's his deal?

He's old and rotting away in prison. He hates his brother too.

Is Trump going to pardon him? I think he should. Wikipedia claims he's an anarchist but I don't recall anything anti-authority in his manifesto. Maybe I need to read it again.

That is truly a deep rabbit hole and a pretty sad one.

Do you have the whole number for his prison number identification?

Driven to insanity by reclusive-ness and intelligence.
Agree with him on some points but on others he just seems like an insane hippy faggot who thought he could change the world by mailing shitty randoms ass-level homemade bombs AND KEEPING FUCKING EVIDENCE.

He's sorta AnPrim.

He's sorta Anarchists in the sense that's he believes we have created a system that will degrade the human spirit until we're nothing but walking fleshbags. But he has stated that in A world devoid of technology that small sized power structures would be fine.

Sometimes great minds snap when they immerse themselves in a diseased and dysfunctional culture.

sad we live in an age when having a clear-eyed view of a cancerous society means you're "full blown bonkers"

me on the right

This.

People are quick to dismiss him based on what MSM has told them to think about him. It's sad really, especially on a board that claims to be full of free thinkers.

>math genius + abusive father + CIA Psychology fuckery + evil

He recognized problems technology was going to cause on a systems level but he had hate in his heart so he went after the problem destructively. Could have been a hero if he wanted to challenge the problem constructively but he refused to (or could not) see the importance of doing things Jesus's way. Shredded people to death with shrapnel bombs and told himself it was "humane." Alleged an industrial system was his target but hit people. Verbally reasoned but in reality a failure, he had no effect on his alleged target thus evil cannot do anything with lasting impact.

it was the road they'd built through his favorite part of the woods that was the last straw

A bastard child, too retarded to become a carpenter, becomes a con artist bum and is rightfully killed by based af jews. Yeah, that's how you change the world.

you know who he went to boarding school with?

Look into it