How good is a 75mm Shrapnell shell for crowd control

Macron is about to pass some edgy deregulation, and I'm afraid that unionists, humanities students, and Antifa and other plebs alike aren't really behaved during demonstrations.

But there is still some hope left, France still has quite a lot of shrapnel shells and 75mm cannons stored in reserve.

So are there any military experts out there that have some info on the effectiveness of 75mm shrapnel rounds at calming down wanna be revolutionaries kids?

Pretty bad.
Anti personel munitions for artillery like shrapnell, canister shot or canister flechettes tend to leave no crowd behind you could controll.

Yes, but if you shoot like their legs it would be fine no?

You faggots deserve what's coming for your white ghettos.

Depends on what you perspective on not having legs is
Also how old is this thing? Why not just use ball bearings? In fact, why don't you just put claymores everywjere

>aim for legs
The whole point of canister and shrapnell is that you blanket a whole area with fast moving metal bits.

nice thinly veiled /k/ thread, you stupid ass faggot. now fuck off and take it to the right board.

no bump for you. reminder to report off topic shit posters ASAP.

At least with a cannon, you know what you're getting into. You have the freedom to advance towards it or to flee.
Plus its detonation is extra spooky

> doesn't know what a 75mm shrapnel shell is made to do
> checks flag

Yeah this makes perfect sense to me.

>Also how old is this thing?
It was developed during the Vientnam era, if I recall correctly.

>Why not just use ball bearings?
That would be canister shot. See pic

it was irony

So is your military.

Even if you aim for the legs the crowd will hamburger, head to toe.

so is your healthcare

The 75 isn't as good at crowd control as the 105 but it'll still mangle about 7 people and send 4 more easily to the hospital.

Fucking stop
Worked with muhreens innadesert.
DAMN were they fat. Don't you have PT standards ?

>Don't you have PT standards ?
Not since we let women and faggots in

That's the point, if you turn 20% of edgy kids into hamburgers the rest will calm down

If you're trying to turn ANTIFA into pink mist, go right ahead. Depends on what you're firing it out of and how many of them there are as well.

t. Burger Army soldier

Since the 120mm is a standard round, its supposed to work with these too?

Is that period blood on their face ?

We have our own cannister shot rounds, though it's all supposed to be nato standard

No I don't think so

Since it is the same 120mm Rheinmetall licensed you find on any NATO MBT, I would be surprised it would not work in a LeClerc.

our has an autoloader

Best crowd control is mustard gas, which luckily for you I can teach you to make.

No, it's not I don't want to wipe out whole Paris, I just want to calm down some angry kids

So you're an admin?

As long as the chamber dimensions are standard it should fit.

They're kids? Just pepper spray them in their fuck face, why are you even trying to shoot them?

Have you ever been to Paris?
I am pretty sure France would greatly benefit from some dearly needed fumigation. (same goes for Berlin)

Peper spray effects last 45min, shrapnel lasts longer.
Plus they get some edgy piercings

Well, you're not wrong. Send pictures.

Confederates killed 2,000 yankees with canister shot in an hour's time a New Hope Church.

>How good is a 75mm Shrapnell shell for crowd control
Real good :^)

You can't imagine how cancerous demonstrations are in France...

Canister shot is about the size of golf balls. Grape shot is smaller, ball bearings smaller still.

Lol, then use high concentration of pepper and add a little of 3.0 M H2SO4 (sulfuric acid) it will last longer than an edgy piercing.

No krautgun in there, just glorious GIAT CN120-26/52.

How about a bullet that fires tasers for Pride events

The famous Turkish cocktail?

Mike Pence round?

yes
I was also thinking dildo shaped tasers that you would place around then they would activate

Do you want some?