TOP KEK!!!
I can't breathe.

>Trump attempts to get legislation passed constantly
>media constantly talks about him never doing anything

>Trudeau farts
>Media praises him

I'm getting sick of this.

>rolling stone

honestly after what has been happening lately i don't trust anyone, ever, for the rest of my life. it has gotten so ridiculous that it really has turned into mass brain-washing/mind control, it's not even science fiction anymore it's reality and that is what is shocking.

fuck it, let the world burn but this really is just sheep all falling off a cliff.

Was just a store checking out and this rag was already on the counter and the clerk rang it, told him it wasn't mine so he deducted it. Noticed this fucking thing costs $7 what the actual

My wife has a subscription to it. It's pure anti-american propaganda.

ITT: Ameritards triggered hard

It's your fucking media whose sucking his dick, the Canadian media shitting on him for his awful policies

I stole a copy from work just to read this article. Most cringeworthy thing I've ever seen

A gift from the north. You're welcome.

A

Rolling Stone has always been a bastion of liberal cuckery. This not only hilarious it show how unaware the msm is of how liberal they are, Trump has made all of them so crazy he has forced them to show their hand.

You don't say.

I'm confused. Isn't Canada going to shit rapidly, both socially and economically?

I saw this mentioned like a week ago. The American retards writing the article referred to the Royal Canadian "Mountain" Police and said that Trudeau was leader of the "Liberty" party. Quality journalism, as always.

ROD ROSENSTEIN SPECULATION

This isn't a slide thread you fucking retarded autist. Kill yourself. I just saw the magazine and reported on it.

what?

How is still outfit still around after the fake rape stories?

I don't know what I need more, a Cruz shop of this or a Clinton one.

Why are you linking to other threads in my thread? I hope a Mexican cartel beheads you.

Get your wife to stop funding them. I had to tell my mother to stop getting subs to the Jew Yorker. If she really needs to read that shit, have her download a free pdf.

She's hopeless, there is no changing her. I will still laugh at her magazines though.

Because I can faggot.

>You

you

Every canadian hates him too (asside from toronto).
the rest of the world loves him though.

Do you have anything to contribute towards the ridiculousness of rolling Jew?

Fuck the kikes

Come laugh at my face bitchboi

Rolling Stone Magazine

>Boston bomber on front cover
>Trudeau on front cover

>Sup Forums makes fun of Canada for voting in trudeau

>he would have BTFO drumpf if he were running

when will amerilards ever learn?

Trudeau is a cuck