Leftism is a mental illness

Have Google employees never engaged in a formal debate?

Other urls found in this thread:

gizmodo.com/exclusive-heres-the-full-10-page-anti-diversity-screed-1797564320
archive.is/yhBFg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>You disagree with me? Fuck you. Racist. You deserve death. Piece of shit. Your kids need to be raped and brainwashed.

Unironically the left's view

Imagine years of media/teachers teaching you "republicans are so stupid" for your whole life.

>fat balding beta male cuck with problem glasses

IMAGINE MY SHARK...
These people will have a rude awakening when they inevitably end up pushing their political opponents to violence.

This. They lack the skills or knowledge for a real fight, and they also lack the intestinal fortitude. They don't even know what a real fight is.

What a giant faggot. The tolerant left at work - weak, feeble, incapable of tolerance, authoritarian because they are genetic dead ends. I am loving every second of the pendulum swinging back to the right. Weak "men" with doughy soy face are cancer.

Yuri was right, they are contaminated.

The irony is that because they're so clueless, they actually want the violence to happen. They have a very romanticized view of how it would go down.
San Francisco is a giant hugbox. People move there to be around others who are as liberal as they are. Compare it to a city like New York, which is a dense multicultural shithole but at least it is ideologically diverse. The Bay Area is a hive mind. They're reacting so emotionally because it's as if part of their own brain rebelled against them.

his argument is
>muh my minority friend's fee fees
We can't even have a discussion on the topic without people acting extremely offended. Holy shit.

>Fee fees
Basically this. They argue on emotion and not principle.

Basically when you have the void of cultural marxism which is hollow for these people they end up becoming post-rational

I hope the guy who wrote it has some leverage. Otherwose he's totally fucked.

that google shit was some of the most benign, lamest purple pilled shit i've read in a long time.

if these faggots can't even interface with such a limp wristed attempt to open their pathetic minds, i think it demonstrates that they are not incapable, but completely unwilling to address things that destroy their carefully constructed worldview because they know deep down its all a fraud.

This. They really cannot handle any kind of dissent. If you say something as factual but unpleasant as 'black men commit more violent crime than any other group by a long shot and I can prove it with statistics', they will clutch their pearls, call you a racist, and perform mental gymnastics to come up with some reason the numbers somehow lie.

>how dare you don't nod your head in tandem to everything I say
>you can believe anything you want but if you say something that I disagree with, you must be silenced through any means
>you are terror
>you are violently offensive
>I intend to shut you down and give you everything you deserve
>no wrongthink allowed bigots

I'm surprised that people are surprised by most google employees reactions to this.

>Has google ever engaged in debate?
Of course not. They're phobic. That's why they ban anyone that breaks their arbitrary ToS.

More like
>I want a world where we wed and bare children based on race, to be more diverse, because race doesn't matter, so everyone can finally be the same race - since, you know, race doesn't matter
>I want a world where everyone is a transgender and agrees with all my political views; you know, unique
>I want world peace, that's why I push for total world war constantly!
>I want everyone to be treated equally and fairly, that's why I treat everyone that disagrees with me less than human!
But yeah, I agree. Leftists are mentally ill. Just try to appeal to their humanity. Remember that they honestly think what they're doing is for the best. Show them the error of their ways. If they ever consider looking within, they might realize how wrong they've been.

>Have Google employees never engaged in a formal debate?
Not only "no", but hardly anyone in modern western society understands how to settle uncompromising terms.

There is no recourse for going separate ways. Everyone is playing winner-takes-all. What a simple duel at 20 paces couldn't solve. Neither side might not understand one another, but they could understand their opponent's willingness to die/kill for their ideology, even if the nature of such a duel isn't to simply kill your opponent. If no mutually agreeable solution is then attainable, both parties go their own ways - else war is inevitable.

Where on party is intent on silencing and condescending any opposition, the latter seems likely.

But I account for a situation where tools of silencing dissent are simply sufficiently refined and inevitably turned on those who made the most judicious use of them in the first place.

Anyway... they're at the point of explicitly dehumanizing their opponents. Won't be long.

I agree but we still have to keep trying. Not all of them are this self-destructive or arrogant. Most of them are just caught up in "I'm doing the right thing" and don't want to hurt anyone. They bought the "everyone is a bigot" bullshit, so they might feel they're against the world. We just have to let them know we're not genocidal maniacs and honestly just want our own version of peace - and that segregation is natural and normal. It's not evil to have boundaries. That's probably the most important fact that Leftists have trouble with. Boundaries. They think there should be none but they themselves create endless social boundaries.

Not all leftists are sensitive SJW types.

OY VEY SOMEONE CALL THE PC POLICE, THIS MAN IS HURTING MY FEELINGS!

I wonder what moots doing during mythos epic sjw fallout.
My bet is either suffering ptsd from reliving Sup Forums days or having a holy shit Sup Forums was right moment.

18. Modern leftish philosophers tend to dismiss reason, science, objective reality and to insist that everything is culturally relative. It is true that one can ask serious questions about the foundations of scientific knowledge and about how, if at all, the concept of objective reality can be defined. But it is obvious that modern leftish philosophers are not simply cool-headed logicians systematically analyzing the foundations of knowledge. They are deeply involved emotionally in their attack on truth and reality. They attack these concepts because of their own psychological needs. For one thing, their attack is an outlet for hostility, and, to the extent that it is successful, it satisfies the drive for power. More importantly, the leftist hates science and rationality because they classify certain beliefs as true (i.e., successful, superior) and other beliefs as false (i.e., failed, inferior). The leftist’s feelings of inferiority run so deep that he cannot tolerate any classification of some things as successful or superior and other things as failed or inferior. This also underlies the rejection by many leftists of the concept of mental illness and of the utility of IQ tests. Leftists are antagonistic to genetic explanations of human abilities or behavior because such explanations tend to make some persons appear superior or inferior to others. Leftists prefer to give society the credit or blame for an individual’s ability or lack of it. Thus if a person is “inferior” it is not his fault, but society’s, because he has not been brought up properly.

21. Leftists may claim that their activism is motivated by compassion or by moral principles, and moral principle does play a role for the leftist of the oversocialized type. But compassion and moral principle cannot be the main motives for leftist activism. Hostility is too prominent a component of leftist behavior; so is the drive for power. Moreover, much leftist behavior is not rationally calculated to be of benefit to the people whom the leftists claim to be trying to help. For example, if one believes that affirmative action is good for black people, does it make sense to demand affirmative action in hostile or dogmatic terms? Obviously it would be more productive to take a diplomatic and conciliatory approach that would make at least verbal and symbolic concessions to white people who think that affirmative action discriminates against them. But leftist activists do not take such an approach because it would not satisfy their emotional needs. Helping black people is not their real goal. Instead, race problems serve as an excuse for them to express their own hostility and frustrated need for power. In doing so they actually harm black people, because the activists’ hostile attitude toward the white majority tends to intensify race hatred.

218. Various thinkers have pointed out that leftism is a kind of religion. Leftism is not a religion in the strict sense because leftist doctrine does not postulate the existence of any supernatural being. But, for the leftist, leftism plays a psychological role much like that which religion plays for some people. The leftist NEEDS to believe in leftism; it plays a vital role in his psychological economy. His beliefs are not easily modified by logic or facts. He has a deep conviction that leftism is morally Right with a capital R, and that he has not only a right but a duty to impose leftist morality on everyone. (However, many of the people we are referring to as “leftists” do not think of themselves as leftists and would not describe their system of beliefs as leftism. We use the term “leftism” because we don’t know of any better words to designate the spectrum of related creeds that includes the feminist, gay rights, political correctness, etc., movements, and because these movements have a strong affinity with the old left. See paragraphs 227-230.)

>violently offensive

How is it violent?

After Silence comes Violence
Remember that liberals.

No, they're normies and they know debating is for nerds.

Not all people want to "defend" the merits of their belief system. They just want peace and respect.

encourage them to do this then

>They just want peace and respect.
Then proceed to import millions of sandniggers that do the exact opposite of that.

This and there is no cure.

wow

what a fucking perspective in hindsight

>post-rational
I have heard this term used before, but it explains them perfectly. Thank you user.

My tolerance ends at Colm Buckley's views. Yes, this is "silencing." I intend to silence these views; they are violently offensive.

where is this from?

>How is it violent?
it's not at all and it doesn't even mention race very tame piece desu, it's like he never even read it and is going off hearsay from his "friend"

Ted Kaczynsky's manifesto. The Unabomber is incredibly smart and he realized where things were going in the 90s.

>The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you

Unabomber manifesto, he was what they call a Luddite.

That's just them rationalizing their own intended response.

> Have Google employees never engaged in a formal debate?
They have never engaged in an interview.
Just turn up with your own scooter.

Google employee lectures the world on morality and having a soul.
You can't make it up.
They are the IG Farben on the 21st century.

What is this?

Apparently this is the draft that people have been looking at in Google instead of the document that (((gizmodo))) published without the hyperlinks

>if you disagree with me you're not human therefore you have no rights

Fuck the left.

>Have Google employees never engaged in a formal debate

95% of the non tech people don't have any training in formal logic or reasoning. Their educational background is probably just a bunch of humanities classes

As for the tech people, it's a little bit better, however they still teach them this propaganda in college and they don't teach critical thinking, philosophy logic etc.

So yes, most Google employees aren't capable of forming a coherent reason based argument, starting from first principles (axioms of logic) and coming to a conclusion.

HR are the new Commissars.

Now tow the party line.

Ok

The funny thing is if we were in power, people like this guy would be shouting for jewish heads the loudest.

And I hope that you understand that after violence and few million dead leftists, the deep state will biring the long wanted police state.

So, please, no violence. That's what the deep state wants.

>Have Google employees never engaged in a formal debate?

I'm telling you dude.

Frontal lobe brain damage.

Force them to craft an argument from scratch, and they can't make a logical one.

Like literally, incapable of doing it.

>author of manifesto trotted out as bigot in front of the whole company
>other productive white males see this
>they strike
>Google grinds to a total halt
>Google search won't even load
>Gmail is completely down, companies around experience huge hold ups in conducting business
One can dream

>a bunch of humanities classes
>starting from first principles (axioms of logic)
>they don't teach critical thinking, philosophy logic etc.
Thats the problem all it would take is some basic philosophy or critical thinking class without bias, it's like they're missing some form of basic fucking logic that seemed to me was just common sense.

Even in bongistan they have optional critical thinking classes and teach philosophy at a younger age at least, maybe it's changed since I left though.

>One can dream
He did

Why do people even need HR departments?

Just let a few execs. decide who gets hired/fired. Make a few simple rules like "no physical assault" and "no sexual harrassment", then you'd be good to go.

Seems like a lot of HR jobs just exist to give social science majors a job, and help fill diversity quotas mandated by the (((government))).

>Why do people even need HR departments?

For women to have jobs.

>So, please, no violence. That's what the deep state wants.
literally "if you kill your enemy they win".

Hey "smart-guy", may be you haven't noticed but not fighting back against these leftists will definitely lead to a police state.

Is google really in chimpout mode internally?
Since the first pamphlet seems to be a smashing success, a sequell would be much apreciated.
I d be in favour of a detailed diagnostic treatise on the mental incongruencies of the leftism phenomena.

>Is google really in chimpout mode internally?
It's quite funny really looking at the reaction

>Call out an echo chamber
>Echo chamber is triggered
pottery

Did you not learn anything from the holocaust?
Please, let the left do the killing.

The deep state lacks the manpower to crack down in the US once shit kicks off.

This is already how it is in Silicon Valley. Large tech companies have a minimal staff as far as HR, mostly recruiter eye candy. For everything else they contract a global HR company that handles most aspects of employee tracking, like handling of layoffs, any recommendations over HR complaints, etc. This removes any option of 'going to HR', since it's basiclaly there to rubber stamp a management decision. This is one of the reasons for groupthink, most of employees know very well they have no legal option of "going to HR" in case of any controversy that is not in line with a company's stated culture.

>Thats the problem all it would take is some basic philosophy or critical thinking class without bia

Yeah, "without bias" part is kinda hard in public schools. It's gonna get infested with marxist SJWs sooner or later. They are even beginning to infest hard sciences courses like Biology for example.

Still out on really empirical course like Computer Science and what not, but it's only a matter of time before we descent into idiocracy.

>Leftism is a mental illness
Correct

Military might join them

>Let your enemies kill you, rape your women and end your suffering
After all,
>if you kill your enemies, they win

>I'm fine with conservatives as long as they're not conservatives and agree with whatever I say

thats not even a woman

It still lacks the manpower. And a lot of the military would defect. Not to mention that such an event would crash the USD, and the deep state would not be able to pay what manpower it has.

>US Military
>Joining 'deep state' to crackdown on US Conservatives
Pick one.
Are you even American?
The American military is overwhelmingly comprised of 2nd-amendment-spouting hyperpatriots who wish we would purge the degenerate left from the earth.
>t. Marine (2004-2012)

What's this wigger gonna do if I say it out loud? Fight me?

Old man's gonna end up with his teeth in his esophagus.

Why is his twitter protected? Can Sup Forums get access to his tweets?

Just look at Brendan Eich and Mozilla.

Where's the full manifesto?

em...tested the LOMC on him. He got probably spooked by the gore

Here's a hot take on this whole deal that you won't find anywhere else.

This document was circulated by a man who knew he was guilty of thought crime and wanted to be judged for his sins by the stasi.

Note the submissive, compromising tone. He knows he is guilty and deserves punishment.

In a totalitarian regime, you exist by and for the party. When your views fall out of alignment with the dominant ideology, you are a contradiction to reality itself. This man saw himself as a contradiction before the semi-divine PC bureaucracy. By creating this document, he was atoning and asking for divine retribution.

gizmodo.com/exclusive-heres-the-full-10-page-anti-diversity-screed-1797564320

Remember these guys are masters of double think. Their brains are so powerful they can hold two contradictory views at once. You will learn this in the Gulag.Make America Gulag Again

Probably keeping his head down.

Please archive it
archive.is/yhBFg

Gonna need a name to go with them tits.

>archive.is/yhBFg
>never worked at a company that has so many platforms for employees to express themselves—TGIF, Memegen, internal G+, thousands of discussion groups.
And there is the problem. That's voodoo shit from the late 80's intended to create (((innovation))), empirically proven later, that it lowers innovation and hinders progress. A company is NOT a horizontal circle jerk FFS

>I'm fine with conservatives
how very fucking magnanimous of you

>Don't worry, the military and police will protect us!

They don't realize that the military and police are conservative as fuck.

"Some leftists may seem to oppose technology, but they will oppose it only so long as they are outsiders and the technological system is controlled by non-leftists. If leftism ever becomes dominant in society, so that the technological system becomes a tool in the hands of leftists, they will enthusiastically use it and promote its growth. ... In the United States, a couple of decades ago when leftists were a minority in our universities, leftist professors were vigorous proponents of academic freedom, but today, in those of our universities where leftists have become dominant, they have shown themselves ready to take away from everyone else’s academic freedom. The same will happen with leftists and technology: They will use it to oppress everyone else if they ever get it under their own control."

OH MY FUCKING GOD

this,
they don't care and they don't fight for lgbt/women power or even for women views.
they care about image and cutting the sexist movements by making large pr gestures that don't mean nothing and dividing the company to supress the pay/unions
There is a lot of shit for women in fucking muslims country or gays murdered in russia, not in silicon meme valley, but they will always fight with shitty gestures like nonbinary toilets and meme anti hate speech, getting little power inside org.

I bet this guy has read all the harry potter books

This is an issue that most leftist and women don't understand. They never factor in violence.. show me a shrieking feminist that won't shut up. Yell at her to shut up and she will only get louder. Knock the shit out of her and tell her to shut up? Crickets.

They don't understand that the ultimate political debate tactic is violence. They rest in a peaceful environment granted to them by men who deal out measured violence without a moments thought as to how they are in such a peaceful environment.

Same shit with the "those words are literally violence!!"

Makes me want to say something racist, then slap the shit out of them and ask if they can tell the difference.

>disagrees with me
>does not have human soul obviously

Julia BensonShe has boob pics

I've never been to Cali/San Fransisco before, what in particular makes it so fucking insane?

As you said, in Jersey, New York, and surrounding areas it's multiracial/multicultural as hell but nobody's pretending like it's a utopia. It's just a large urban shithole with enough economic prospects to justify people living in the region.

Why does the Bay Area seem like some weird netherworld?

I'm feel a murderous rage within me, what keeps you from going postal Sup Forums?

its full of fucking faggots thats why. literal hell on earth. aids

unabomber tier

>Same shit with the "those words are literally violence!!"
>Makes me want to say something racist, then slap the shit out of them and ask if they can tell the difference.

What you suggest is literally the only way that many of them will be "fixed," yet it cannot happen unless it is self defense without risking jail time.

I do think that many understand that the ultimate political tactic is violence though. Think Yevette Falarca and BAMN, and the Milo talk at Berkeley getting shut down. What most of them fail to understand, however, is that violence can be a two way street. Well, I guess the Berkeley progs learned that lesson, but most of them are totally clueless.

>Liberalism

Yeah, that's why I said most. The antifa are a very small subset of leftism. They all should be shot. But largely the leftist in their echo chambers don't even think about it as an option. They are people that say shit like "violence never solved anything", "why can't everyone just be cool", and "I'm a pacifist"

I live in the Bay Area so I guess I can answer this. I decided to go out last week to see what the social scene has been like. (I have been focused on my education and fitness for the last year so I haven't really had time to go out.) Honestly, I don't care to go out anymore after seeing what I saw the other night. It is legit a leftist shitstorm. So many degenerates walking around with no care in the world. "I'm going on 15 shots bruh." I have made a commitment to myself to stay away from the degenerates and I refuse to end up like them. I honestly can't wait to move once I have enough funds. I would like to thank pol for opening my eyes.