Why does everyone hate Baby Boomers?

It seems Millennials, both right wing and left wing, seem united in hatred against Baby Boomers. Why is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I love my parents

>136388007

*>

same here

They only think about their lifetime. They don't give a shit about the past and future.

The Left hate them because they're somewhat against all of the degeneracy and voted for Trump.
The Right hate them because they squandered everything the previous generation gave them and enabled the shit show we're in today.

It's blame shifting mostly.

Young people blame the old for squandering .. whatever it is they squandered. However 1/6 men is a useless fool who wastes all his time on video games. When 1/6th of your population is useless you only have yourselves to blame.

because they inherited the world from the greatest generation and ruined it

This

>They don't give a shit about the past and future.

I'm 61 and I give a shit about both.

I bet I have read as much about the past as you have.

Nobody really knows about the future or how to prepare for it. Not you kids or us old farts.

We are all in this together fuckhead.

They created AIDS and obesity.

>They created AIDS and obesity.

it was worth it

Averages. Obviously not all people born in the boomer generation are bad.

> (...) and enabled the shit show we're in today
this. Baby Boomers (Actually not only them, but most people of their generation outside the US, too) are the first ones who started with all that white guilt shit. The older they got, the worse it became. When feminists and other leftists started subverting colleges and government institutions, Baby Boomer politicians kept granting whatever those "poor, victimized" people wanted just because they felt it necessary to "do something good a good deed once before they die; t-they are n-not as racist as their ancestors a-after all, right?"

They caused 1968.

Having finally recovered from WW2, they destroyed it all. They destroyed everything.

They are just incredibly spoiled and use their larger numbers to get political leverage against other generations.

They are the richest retirees in human history yet they complain constantly and demand younger generations give them more money.

Because it's a backdoor out to blame society's problems on white people, since 90% of boomers are white.

They signed our country over to brownies and ruined any chance of a United country by doing that.

It's because they don't have the balls to blame jews so they found another convenient scapegoat

So they're niggers?

They're the reason whites are a declining global minority and why most whites have a ton of white guilt. They believed in Jewish lies like multiculturalism and they never cared/ still don't care about the future. Also many of them are fucking clueless about anything going on since all they do is watch TV and walk their dogs. Fuck em' especially European baby boomers.

>the previous generation gave them
Their parents and grandparents fucked up the country way more than the boomers did

Boomer parents are the only generation that guilt their kids into giving up spare organs
>I've supported you, the least you can do is share a kidney
My grandfather's generation would die before robbing their children of anything

The 1965 immigration act is what ruined us, and Boomers had little to do with that. They may have naively acquiesced, but they didn't cause it, the WW2 generation did.

The real perpetrators are almost all dead now.

It's like blaming millennials for Obamacare. We're stupid enough to naively support it even though it hurts us the worst, but we didn't cause it really.

Not really hatred of the people themselves, more of the system. Boomers are better people than millennials easy.

They were just lucky enough to be in the right timeline and took advantage of the system provided.

Hate the game not the player etc.

Let me tell you why I fucking hate boomers

>My uncle is a 60 year old entitled boomer prick
>40 years ago he graduated debt free because he defaulted on his loans and got a job with the union
>voted democrat his entire life until the last election
>Voted for obama twice even after obamacare became a disaster
>but he didn't care because he's grandfathered in with his health plan from the union
>retired only last year because he had enough OT to pad his pension
>has two weak and lazy sons that got into the union because of nepotism
>they make 25$ an hour start
>my entire life he was always acting like everything belonged to him and that he was always right
>I never liked him or his friends from the union
>he would gloat about beating up scabs during strikes
>would always lecture me in this condescending tone about how he was always right about everything

>I'm 30 and my life fucking sucks
>I graduated 6 years ago but couldn't default on debt because of obama federalizing student loans
>I could not get a good job so I work for 12$ an hour stacking pallets in a warehouse
>my boss is a cheap fuck who cuts me down to 35 hours so he doesn't have to pay me OT
>I cant afford good insurance and my plan covers nothing
>I can't get married or have a family because I dont have enough income to do so

Cont

They screwed over the American economy, but they also gave us tools to save it.

Call it a love/hate relationship.

They want to turn everything into their Woodstock vision: a muddy, dirty, bankrupt shithole where all the freeloaders just knock the fence down because they don't feel like paying the price of the ticket and all the people who took the risk to build it stand there pretending that watching their dream be destroyed is somehow a beautiful thing.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965

The virgin life experience vs the Chad autobiograpy

>the WW2 generation did.
Dont forget their parents let in every jew rat in yurope after the war

That is a good point

women are shallow endeavors, its tough to find consistent well paying work, and video games are cheap and distract me from a life that wants nothing but to attack me for being a white male.

not a hard thing to understand

>Last month I was scheduled to work on the 4th of july
>I begged my boss if I could leave earlier because we were having a barbecue at my grandpa's house
>that little turkshit told me, No.
>I stayed till the very last minute
>Missed my bus and had to walk for almost an hour
>missed the grill and the fireworks
>my aunt(uncle's wife) jumped down my throat berating me for being late
>All the good stuff was gone but they had left me a single fucking hotdog
>It was cold
>So I go over to the table and see an entenmann's cinnamon bun
>last one on the tray
>I reach for it and my uncle grabs it right out of my hands
>I'm like WTF man
>He in his condescending tone tells me
>You snooze you lose
>That's when I fucking had it and called him out
>Told him that I fucking cant stand him and his entitlement mentality
>Go off on him about all the stupid selfish shit he's done to me and the family over the years
>He gets upset
>tell's me that noone's ever talked to him like that and if that's the way I feel then *POW*
>He punched me right in the face
>It hurt like a bitch
>I grappled with him and pinned him to the wall
>I got him into a headlock and kneed him in the chest several times
>his demeanor turned from arrogant as fuck to petty and weak and begged me to let him go
>as soon as I released him he swung at me again
>I punched him on the top of the head and he fell to the ground
>His eldest son hit a chair over my head and broke it
>I slapped him to the ground
>I thought my uncle was knocked out but then he swiped at my feet
>So I stomped him
>I picked up the entenmann's cinnaroll off the ground and took a bite out of it and spit it on him
>my aunt was screaming and the rest of the family told me I should just leave
>So I did
>I expected the cops to come and arrest me anyday
>I only found out yesterday that my 90 year old wheelchair bound grandpa talked them out of pressing charges because I grew up without a father

Fuck boomers

It's not just that they managed to consume at least 2 generation's worth of resources, they also wasted or squandered it on failed ventures and self-destructive endeavors, leaving little for anyone after. And they have the gall to criticize us when we struggle with loans and finding a jobs.

>Before video games men spent 100% of their waking hours being productive
Different times, different vices. I'd argue video games are less harmful as a whole than most vices/pastimes people indulged in in the past.

Darn, that's some story user. Your family seems to be a bunch of retards.

You did the right thing, though. Well, and if they are avoiding contact with you after that, i would only say "good riddance" (for you), let them be morons amongst themselves.

Millennials overwhelmingly voted for Obama in 2008 and 2012. Plenty of blame can be laid at their feet.

They're a bunch of condescending cunts that's why.

They were lucky enough to be born in the right decade - just late enough to avoid the great depression fiasco and early enough to hit the post ww2 jackpot. They grew up in a time when any 85 IQ retard could land a secure job at an auto plant.

Then they have the wherewithal to complain that this generation is lazy because a few millennials turned down the 6 month unpaid internship (ie serfdom) they were offering.

Note: the people in that picture are too old to be boomers. Many boomers are still in their 50s and in their peak earning years.

My entire family except for my grandpa are a bunch of entitled whiners. All my cousins are fucking whiny millennials. One of my female cousins is a man hating feminist who lectures my disabled grandpa on white privilege. I'm so fucking sick of them.

Don't forget Gen-X; we hate Boomers too.

only because they let you live in their basement

I am amazed that someone at 61 years of age spends time on this website. Not an insult, just can't believe it

>I love my parents

I love my parents too. That doesn't mean I like boomers in general. I don't have all that much respect for the boomer generation.

One thing I've noticed is that boomers have given me really shitty advice over the years. Had I followed their advice to the letter, I'd be financially ruined right now.