What files can be found inside of the blockchain and how does it work?

What files can be found inside of the blockchain and how does it work?

Other urls found in this thread:

ev7fnjzjdbtu3miq.onion/t/5b30554cf29073d3aee1a74c298234c8e36a7bad/#e5a83d1b5bb058f9c66b2b2076ef0e92c31d0aee
pastebin.com/ffcrcjnx
pastebin.com/PWXvQ0ch
pastebin.com/mFKX7seF
pastebin.com/LsYgvLVd
righto.com/2014/02/ascii-bernanke-wikileaks-photographs.html?m=1
archive.fo/nFpzP
archive.fo/0oVo3
archive.li/uGEHQ
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/89123693/#89123693
endchan.xyz/POLAK/res/15.html#422
bitfossil.com/
bitfossil.com/Build.aspx
archive.is/JEXOo
archive.fo/0oVo3#selection-19569.10-19573.53
w
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmSiA8XTVQoxMbZpBKYsDSTEabYmkLSxe15nBA4nrwPqYk/instructions64.txt
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmczBCV3zgnCGbFjw7axsKpuLcHQwkFYpj22ptfX9tZLQH/claudia.txt
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmS41kuWgEvwpc1Ytse4Vei2DYMF8tZL95pHUYQaDqRQ72/subkeys.txt
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All of WikiLeaks backups. Hundreds of pgp encrypted messages. Dozens of keyrings. Hundreds of not thousands of encryption keys....etc

That shoulda said dozens of encrypted messages, not hundreds
Also basically every kind of file you can think of there's one maybe 10 in the blockchain

You need a Linux distro with no wifi card and unplugged from the internet,a local copy of the blockchain and good opsec besides that it would help to be descent with the command line, knowledge about different types of encryption, knowledge with different encoding techniques.

Do these files differ from what's being posted on Wikileaks since Oct. 16, or are the V7 files the same and posted to the blockchain as a permanent backup?

I'm good in most of these areas, but I don't understand fully how the files are stored in the bchain using txs? Can you share any resources that may shed some light on this further?

Also, would you say, with the information that's available, it's definitely worthwhile to devote the time required to learn how to look into this further?

Dumping what I've got

Reading through this now, thanks user

claudia.txt

How come I didn't hear about this at all?

Where do people discuss this?

Here's a good one from the dark web: ev7fnjzjdbtu3miq.onion/t/5b30554cf29073d3aee1a74c298234c8e36a7bad/#e5a83d1b5bb058f9c66b2b2076ef0e92c31d0aee

it was briefly on the 4chins last year then it moved to hotwheels and end then completely dissapeared to irc and i think i2p or other "darknets"

Censorship is strong. You can't discuss this, it gets deleted as will this one. Download as you can

>I stopped working on it after the fork, but your best bet is to start between the dates of the timeline in the first picture. Also here you're going to need these
pastebin.com/ffcrcjnx
pastebin.com/PWXvQ0ch
pastebin.com/mFKX7seF
pastebin.com/LsYgvLVd

Posts were getting deleted on the dark net as well and I lost the tracks. I'm not sure where modern events are taking place but would love to know.

Julian's dropping red pills

I just have an undergraduate degree in CS.

I have no idea how to approach this.

yeah i was on oc for a while after, never had luck with getting the hashes though
and i honestly got really, madly spooked when shit started getting nuked on the darknets and never caught the irc so my joyrney ended there
been meaning to get into it again though
thanks for reminding me op

hashes and salts, i mean

Download everything I just dropped and save all those pastebin, Those are all the python scripts you will need. Start here and learn how to use the tools you have,
righto.com/2014/02/ascii-bernanke-wikileaks-photographs.html?m=1
Then move into the cablegates.

Np, if you find any more info please share it. I'll do the same (even though it will probably get deleted)

the material in this thread is a good start
o***chan either by clearnet mirror or onion, cant speak for the activity there, it was the main chan half a year ago though
understand whats being done before you do anything and take a extra look over your sholder every now and again

this is all i have, i got some more stuff saved but i cant access it right now, sorry
archive.fo/nFpzP
archive.fo/0oVo3
archive.li/uGEHQ
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/89123693/#89123693
endchan.xyz/POLAK/res/15.html#422
bitfossil.com/
bitfossil.com/Build.aspx
archive.is/JEXOo
archive.fo/0oVo3#selection-19569.10-19573.53
w ww.reddit.com/r/WhereIsAssange/comments/5jh5au/endchan_post_detailing_supposed_progress_in/

gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmSiA8XTVQoxMbZpBKYsDSTEabYmkLSxe15nBA4nrwPqYk/instructions64.txt

thanks

gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmczBCV3zgnCGbFjw7axsKpuLcHQwkFYpj22ptfX9tZLQH/claudia.txt

gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmS41kuWgEvwpc1Ytse4Vei2DYMF8tZL95pHUYQaDqRQ72/subkeys.txt

Nice, ty