Anyone else think every single report on Mueller is fake?

youtube.com/watch?v=sWpo_IrEJyU

Rod Rosenstein wouldn't even comment on whether or not Mueller empanled a grand jury. The only grand jury news that we know about current is that DOJ blocked the FBI from empaneling one on Hillary.

What if it's all a lie Sup Forums? What if this whole ride has been one coordinated giant false reality created by the Obama Admin, and people like Ben Rhodes (brother is president of ABC news). What if the only goal of all this is to trick the brainwashed retards into thinking Trump is orchestrating some sort of coup against his political opponents when the day of the rope comes.

What if it's all theatre? What if Trump LET people leak so that they wouldn't get killed or blackmail exposed. What if people like Priebus had to get thrown out in such a public manner to protect them from the people that may want to harm him?

What if Trumps media War Room has been John Miller-ing the news this whole time? What if the whole Scaramucci rant was scripted? What if Scaramucci never even intended to stay for more than a week?

That sure would be one hell of a timeline.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/AKWMr
cnn.com/2017/06/29/politics/president-trump-legislation/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ov5kvWSz5LM
pastebin.com/m3A3FKdA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump for interest.

I don't believe a damn thing the Democrats are saying about the so-called "Russia investigation" so I would not be surprised.

The whole thing is a joke, it's like a soap opera for retards that believe everything they see on TV.

The mooch was definitely 100% planned theater.

Everything happening right now is more than what it seems. Truly exciting times.

>What if the only goal of all this is to trick the brainwashed retards into thinking Trump is orchestrating some sort of coup against his political opponents when the day of the rope comes.
This is actually very logical and entirely possible.

Chris Wallace asked if members of congress would be prosecuted for leaking.

makes me think congress was leaking

Everything is fake unless it's good for Trump.

Bumping for anonymous sperging.

TRUMP 2020 Confirmed

I think there's people trying to save reputations on both "sides" right now

The leftist faggots need movement on muh russia, then there's the book pushing fuckwits on the right that have gone all in on "mcmaster is a cunt" I'm waiting it out now, that hobo bearded Wictor has got me thinking about shit from a different angle

When he fired come I was hoping it was to protect him... But now I doubt it

Wictor is a kike.

McMaster fired a Mossad spook inside the NSC. The jews control all media so both sides are playing a diffferent part of the psy op to try and oust McMaster

It's not paranoia if they really are out to get you.

referring to?

Well I think it is 50-50.

With all the crazy last months, when a FBI director leaks, why not a special counsel ?

Then: 16 lawyers with Democrats history. CRAZY.

BUT: i think media always blows up things with their (fakenews) leaks, headlines in order to get Trump firing Mueller, that would have caused a bigger political outcry then Trump firing Comey.

Yasssss. I almost thought this was a McMaster psy op psy oping the psy oppers.im playing a dude that's playing another dude that's playing another dude.

Bump

Roger tends to be in the know. But that seems like a stretch.

Why is Jeff Flake acting so hollow and emotionless?

Really gets the noggin joggin.

The way sessions added "and congress" during his speech, makes me think they're the real source.

>punished flynn going after the pedos

I believe it.

What if Trump has generals everywhere because there's a huge possibility a good portion of congress becomes implicated in leaking/sedition/pedophilia.

DoD General
JCOS General
WHCOS General

Trump loves his Generals.

That and/or civil unrest from those arrests.

Bump

>Trump loves his Generals.

I'd do the same thing, most bureaucrats are conniving sociopaths. Sometimes generals get corrupted when they enter the politics sphere, it's less likely. It's basically a guarantee when you hire a long-term washington worker, that they're compromised to someone else's cause.

Trump knows all the shit mueller did (uranium sales, for one), and he flipped him. Mueller works for trump. All the shit about him looking into trumps finances and trumps disappointment is a smoke screen. Look at meullers team - they are actually investigating Hillary.

I think so too.

I think Mueller was pardoned as well as Comey.

I think Comey wanted to do the right thing but he didnt wanna get assasinated. This was the only way to force a special counsel on the matter (lul) without making libtards freak out.

Bump

Bump

Bump, OP is smart.

There a lot of retards that still have their heads buried in the sand. For those who don't - hold on to your butts.

Thank you

>2017
>still listening to the kike media
People are retarded

Did I call it?

Is Mueller going after King Nigger?

I think so

i dont even know who's jewing anymore

This is deranged level conspiracy

W-what if Trump is just an idiot who keeps getting himself in trouble because he doesn't know how to keep his fat cunt of a mouth shut?
But it can't be that! It must be because everyone else is involved in some giant conspiracy! Yeah, that's it!

>Anyone else think every single report on Mueller is fake?

Doesn't matter what any of us think. What matters is Mueller has an elite team specialized in corruption, foreign bribery, money laundering and white collar crime, and (and this is the good part) he has subpoena power to get whatever records he wants and to compel testimony under oath.

That's all that matters.

We're just going to have to wait 12 - 18 months for the report and for the indictments to start getting issued.

Wish or cry all you want. All that matters is Mueller is on it and won't stop until he's done.

Question for you OP. I will accept Mueller's results whatever they are - charges or no charges.

>Will you?

>what if Trump is just an idiot
he's not, try a different premise

I don't know but if it is some 4d chess he really is god emperor

Nope, I'll only accept something with tangible verifiable evidence. I don't have faith in bureaucracy.

That's a dogmatic approach to politics.

Nope, any legal action against Trump will result in a coup & civil war.

I will not.
I will fight for Trump because he's the bestest most intelligentest man in history.
I will die for him if I have to.
He's our only chance.

The billionaire president who beat the entire establishment is somehow an idiot.

The level of delusion these people possess is quite concerning. It's like they disregard logic or pragmatism to come to their assumptions.

He is. Try a different rebuttal.

>1495220344098.jpg

does anyone know how long do these special investigations on average take?

i can't really find the info online on previous ones.

He is literally the only chance we have at saving Mankind.

I honestly don't think anyone but him could have run and fixed things.

You just need to look at his core supporters to see why he is called an idiot. He may be king. But he is still the king of idiots.

>Trump will result in a coup & civil war.

if you participate in an armed insurrection against the best country in the world you will be killed or jailed you un-American traitor. enjoy.

It's ramping up.

If you notice they keep naming Obama officials in the white house doing the unmasking.

But they havent asked the question WHY they were unmasking or if someone was asking them who was unmasking....

Theyre seeding the consciousness for King Nigger

I think every report on everything is fake. There's nothing without an agenda these days.

Ahhhhh the non argument argument.

You really do have a low IQ.

I guess that's why you work for shareblue.

fuckin slave wages. Youre literally a peasant.

I guess this is what is happening

What if both side sides are a lie?

Talking about Trump and not Obama. Try and keep up.

I dont think Trump is gonna be that important in the grand scheme of things. He's not a terrible president but hes not a great one either. He'll probably be impeached, not sure if he'll be voted out though. And more likely than not most people wont care enough to revolt. Additionally, I dont think he's the savior of the Mankind or even the West. There's nothing he's done as president that makes me think he's any different than any other past president.

It really is sad. Do they even make minimum wage? How often do they get paid?

>Willing to die for Trump
You can't get more cucked than this, folks.

No, they are idiots and so are you. Your anger is a sign of how duped you feel deep down.

>Rosenstein- lying jew

Yep Mueller is going after the Democrats. This absolutely confirms it. The ONLY reason CNN would plant this seed is for that explicit reason.

Didn't know they let schizophrenics use the internet In the mental hospitals, good for you

Thanks for proving my point.

Are you a fucking women or something? I asked a specific question and the answer should be less than 10 characters... "x.y years" I don't want to read your blog posts

>Prolly be impeached.

Kill yourself faggot.

Kekd and checkd

you are a complete moron.

he hasn't been able to tie his own shoes in Congress. ZERO laws passed to make good on his campaign promises.

>inb4 but there's time

no, there's not. Presidents cram their shit through in the first 100 days because they are riding the wave of their popularity from being elected and still have political capital. Guess what? He fucked that up. Didn't get a single bill through Congress to advance his agenda. The political capital is gone,and getting weaker every day expecially with his pathetic approval ratings.

Even if you really believed his policies are what we need - he's not going to implement them because he can't get any laws through congress.

weak. sad. true.

>inb4 fake news

name ONE law passed in congress that makes good on ONE Trump promise. Just one.

It's pretty sad that this is their narrative. If they painted him as an evil genius their Russia slander would have gotten off to a better start, we're supposed to believe this so-called moron who is also a billionaire is roped up in secret undercover deals which the entire deep state can't even nail down even though he's dumb?

LOL

>
>Are you a fucking women or something?

are you a fucking 1st grader with no command of the English language or something?

>ZERO laws passed to make good on his campaign promises.
not true

You're silly to think we'll revolt specifically over the name Trump. The name Trump is just the final straw in a long and ending era of abuse. We just need the big event that we all can get behind all at once.

archive.is/AKWMr

You have shit for brains,.

so many gets in this thread

You are proving that you are an annoying cunt.

not clicking shit, fucker.

Use your words.

Name ONE law that passed Congress that makes good on ONE Trump promise.

Just one. That's all I ask.

Name it.

Protip: you can't.

What do you mean?

Wow how dare you, you fucking kike faggot. He's just been here for 8 months. And it's the best 8 months America has had in a long time, especially since that obongdobummer nigger. Trump has had:

Zero scandals
Zero policy failures
Zero investigations
Zero disrespect from other countries
Zero teleprompter speeches
Zero vacations

He is the best president since Benjamin Franklin, fucking libturd whore. Better respect our prez bro or there will be consequences.

cnn.com/2017/06/29/politics/president-trump-legislation/index.html

It's CNN you dumb fuck. I didn't want to give them clicks.

Yes.

Mueller is flipped and brought Comey on board.

These lawyers he's bringing in are witnesses he wants to protect. Don't forget that the Clinton machine suicides the people closest to them first, before anyone else. They tend to know more.

Think Vince Foster... cause everyone around Bill & Hillary do.

He's cucked by that orange cunt that daddy Donny let's him suck on every night.

No, just don't wanna read your blog posts cunt.

Also you should be more tolerant towards immigrants (when it comes to language), just sayin'

In order to be a meaningful President, he would have to "drain the swamp" first, which would be an unprecedented move. Who's to say that these eight months in office haven't been in preparation for that? It would certainly be very delicate business. Trump would no doubt have to play some ball with the Deep State to give the impression that he's going to be a good goy.

Let's not forget Steve Pieczenik's video pre-election talking about a silent counter-coup to stop HRC's power grab: youtube.com/watch?v=ov5kvWSz5LM

pastebin.com/m3A3FKdA

SSSSSSSSSSSHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKING CUNT OF A WHORE FAGGOT

ITS JUST REPEATING NUMBERS, FUCKING cuck BITCH

HOLY SHIT YOU FUCKING RETARDS PISS ME OFF

He's a pedophile

He's going down with the ship.

Trump has signed laws from Congress. Bullshit laws.

But NOT ONE LAW to make good on ONE campaign promise.

Use your fucking words and tell me ONE law he signed that makes good on ONE promise.

You can't, because he hasn't.

Let's take a look a list of promises and see whether there was a law passed for them.

* Wall funding? Nope. Not one penny.

* Repeal and replace? Nope

* Repeal? Nope

* Replace? Nope

* Punish women for abortions? Nope

* Punish China as currency manipulator? Nope

* Withdraw from NAFTA? Nope

* Withdraw from NATO? Nope

* Kate's "Law"? Nope. Just a bill. Hasn't passed congress, hasn't been signed.

*Immigration reform? Nope

the list goes on and on and on

>inb4 it takes time

Nope. Presidents ram their agenda through int he first 100 days. Trump got ZERO laws for his agenda in the first 100 days. Instead he squandered his time and political capital making stupid tweets and shit.

weak sorry

You have cunt for pussy faggot.

You spend way too much here, go outside.

Cool. But you're still proving my point. Thanks hick!

>Who's to say that these eight months in office haven't been in preparation for that? It would certainly be very delicate business.

See:

That is not how POTUS political currency works at all.

not clicking shit. Be a big girl and tell us ONE law that was passed that makes good on ONE campaign promise.

ONE

is all I ask. and you can't come up with shit, so STFU and let the adults talk

You fucking idiot.