What a fucking embarrassment

What a fucking embarrassment.

Imagine living with civilised people and going through their education system only to have your grandpa turn up covered in talcum powder with his bollocks hanging out on graduation day.

*sniffs petrol*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Nt0NcaxmGHo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off nigga he cares more about his grandchild than 99% of boomers ever will

>black father that sticks around for 2 generations
First time for everything I guess.

this. its actually quite remarkable. but maybe abbos are just more human than niggers

I wouldn't mind, maybe its just me
In b4 nigger

Coon.

I'm sure she loves her grandfather very much.

Wog.

At least he cares

post more pics of her plz.

Always has been always will be ABORIGINAL LAND. REPERATIONS AND TREATY NOW

Fuck your post made me chuckle. But like everyone else said. He cares.

i think its kinda cool desu

Still better than your grandfather tho. Sucks eh?

It's remarkable how different they look and seem.

It will take generations but the Abbos don't need to remain giant retards forever. They can become nigger-tier someday

this is actually really sad. she should have stayed in her village and preserved her grandfathers culture.

Lucky girl. I would of give anything to have my grandparents around again.

The man cares for his kin, aND you shame him. Honestly I'm against forced diversity etc etc but he's doing the right thing, proud his seed is assimilating into the modern world. Fuck off ya faggot.

At last an appropriate post

That nigga went 1800 miles to see her graduation fuck you op

>Caring about your family.

What a fucking libtard.

I'd fuck her.

good for him, honestly. stop being bitter because your family hates you and your a failure.

That's the closest I've come to seeing an attractive aboriginal woman.

Indeed. It's really sweet.

This isn't noteworthy.

The old coons that hold to their tradition are actually alright.

It's the young ones in tye city that we tried to westernize that are cunts. They can't handle alcohol and become total fucking drains.

These old fellas though just wanna be left alone and do their thing.

Good on him for showing his grand daughter he is proud of her.

OP confirmed for edgy skinhead untermensch.

You just know...

How the fuck did he went through the Wall? Thought it would fall until the end of this season.

cry more you fucking nigger

Do you even know why you're here, Jamal? Niggers and leftists don't care about their families.

>only to have your grandpa turn up covered in talcum powder with his bollocks hanging out

all of my keks

>sit down at graduation
>see naked old man covered in white stuff sitting next to you
What do you do?

underrated

This. Seems like a decent lad.

>bungs more human than blacks
no

Sounds like a good premise for an action-thriller

Liberal normies who Don't like being offensive, leave.
Sometimes we just want to be offensive and mean, even if we're wrong. So let us.

>hide my petrol can

That's 1864 miles farther than she should be graduating from. Deport all non whites. Spread the word.

They eat every other child. One step forward two steps back.

>Imagine living with civilised people and going through their education system only to have your grandpa turn up covered in talcum powder with his bollocks hanging out on graduation day.
Sounds like a graduation party to me. Gramps can get pissed and tell everyone about wrestling kangaroos and shit.

First attractive abo I've seen. Is she from the N-E? The ones mixed w/ Indonesians? Torres strait?

lmao. Am I supposed to be impressed that he traveled that distance or something? There are tons of grand parents who travel that distance for their grandkids graduation every year. They also have the decency to not dress up like a caveman when they attend.

>can I bang your daughter

Jesus, nu/pol/ has sunk so low. You guys are all faggots and should migrate the FUCK back to r*ddit.

Nigger.

>*sniffs petrol*
youtu.be/Nt0NcaxmGHo

They arent black though. Melanesians arent negroids.

did she get chinked?

it's sort of unreal how fucking ugly abos are. There wasn't even one halfway decent looking one in that whole video

Damned if she acculturates and adapt, damned if she doesn't doesn't.

literal ape

My friend. You dont know what you're talking about.

No
Is right, Africans are abbos are extremely distant genetically. Further than white and Africans.
Abbos had a cultural tradition of killing all outsiders. The gene pool was isolated for like 30k+ years

I was just about to say this. Being a britshit, OP's parents were probably too busy prepping Lancelot's BBC to attend his graduation, so he's salty af.

>>Pic
>When you smuggle half a pound of cocaine right on your body but customs ignore it because questioning you would be racist

Nah

No. There's actual fucking evidence that aboriginals are less human than all other races due to heavier mixing with other homo species.
Aboriginals are subhuman, even slightly more so than Africans.

>he's making actual scientifical distinctions between niggers and coconutniggers.

Have you ever met melanesians?
Ive met your groids, and they're genius monkey type. The kind you see in circus. Entertaining to watch but will still bite you when you try to feed them.

Melanesians are feral apes. You can't communicate (and by that I mean basic primal communication like waving and mimics, not language), with 85% of them. The 15% left acutally evolved because they understood you can have more gibs if you understand some sounds and emit others.

Fuck you too kike

Why shit on someone doing something for their grandkids? This has to be some new kind of autism.

Ptobably raped her as a baby them came back for a second go at that tang. Abbos have ridiculously high rates of child sexual abuse in their communities.

That's just part of his cosplay, together with the whiteface

This racial appropriation is pretty disgusting desu he should be sacked of his pension for racism