Sup Forums claims mixed race people are mongrels and hated by society

>Sup Forums claims mixed race people are mongrels and hated by society
>mixed race people are generally seen as more attractive and successful in the real world
>people IRL, even the older generation but especially millenials, will fawn over mixed people
why does Sup Forums continue to deny that mixed race people are more attractive and desirable in today's society? Usually the only refutation they can come up with is a picture of De Niro's autistic kid or some other ugly mixed baby/person that doesn't really address our society's obsession over the beauty of the mixed master race.

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.sagepub.com/doi/10.1068/p6626
youtube.com/watch?v=uD3vLCENhOg
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf
msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
sociobiologicalmusings.blogspot.ca/2011/10/problems-with-mixed-race-marriages-and.html
nature.com/scitable/topicpage/haldane-s-rule-the-heterogametic-sex-1144
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/table/t2/
youtube.com/watch?v=MsEZBSTc3a0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stacey Dash = Honorary Aryan and my waifu.

this bait is stale.....

sage

>announcing sage like a newfag
embarrassing, and with no argument

It's really only acknowledging them for not acting like their lesser half.

>seen as more attractive and successful
compared to full blooded blacks, this is true

sage

>fag flag
>"REEEEE STOP MAKING MIXED RACE PEOPLE SO ATTRACTIVE! STOP MAKING FUN OF MY PALE FLABBY BURGER FACADE!!!"

literally every African American is mixed raced

hello where is the proofs

I had to go see "Clueless" when I was a kid, getting dragged along to the theater by my older sister.

I could count on one hand how many black chicks in my life I've been attracted to (I'm from Dallas, Texas. Grew up around more black people than any white person should have to) Stacy Dash was a babe then and she still is, and to top it off she's conservative.

My one black friend (key word: one) who's pseudo-red pilled kept telling me to watch "The Carmichaels" TV show with David Alan Greer, which was kind of funny, but they mentioned Stacy Dash in a joke as someone who black people were embarrassed to be associated with.

Made me like her more.

journals.sagepub.com/doi/10.1068/p6626
>The British regard people of mixed race as the most attractive and successful, say psychologists.

>Psychological testing found they outstrip people who are white or black in terms of perceived attractiveness, with a rating that far exceeds their representation in British society.

>Dr Lewis and colleagues from Cardiff University’s School of Psychology collected a random sample of 1,205 black, white, and mixed-race faces from Facebook communities, including 'mixed race and proud' and Cornwall-based.

>Each face was then rated for their perceived attractiveness to others on a scale of one to 10 by 40 female students.Overall, there was a 55 per cent chance that mixed-race faces were perceived as being more attractive than either black or white faces.

>But the 'extremely attractive' ratings were dominated by mixed race faces, who made up one in 10 of them.

>This kills the britbong

Your premise is flawed though.

Holy shit I love Stacey Dash

Stacy Dash > (((Alicia Silverstone)))

and
>Usually the only refutation they can come up with is a picture of De Niro's autistic kid or some other ugly mixed baby/person that doesn't really address our society's obsession over the beauty of the mixed master race.
nice try faggot.

>>mixed race people are generally seen as more attractive and successful in the real world
>>people IRL, even the older generation but especially millenials, will fawn over mixed people
El oh Everyone feels bad for halfies. Only the ones that hit the genetic lottery have a chance at a decent life because theyre usually noticibly dumber than average and ugly.

>niggers are embarrassed to be associated with successful black people

Every time

>this level of delusion
imagine being an amerifat that is also a mongrel but not a 50/50 hybrid master race. Can't call yourself white, but can't even call yourself mixed. A sad fate. Go on and tell people about your 1/47th Spanish, 1/33rd Dutch, 1/8th Navajo roots you cuck.

>man who looks like tanned white is more attractive
you're just proving my point user

Imagine being a eurocuck who has no identity so he has to come onto an anonymous rhodesian rhinoplasty forum and pretend being a half nigger is anything other than unfortunate. I bet youre running low on cherrypicked moderately attractive quadroons and octaroons to post.

Stacey Dash is our girl for sure.

youtube.com/watch?v=uD3vLCENhOg

LOL I didn't even notice his nuflag.

Come on OP, show us your European flag.

Take your race mixing and cultural appropriation ass out of here, nigger lover

You faggots using anecdotal evidence as proof. There are millions of white people who look like shit, and millions of mixed people that look great, and viceversa.
Putting one example out there doesn't prove shit.

Would fuck the dog shit out of Stacey but I'm gonna have to give this a sage... unless you post those nudes of her...

>when he's attractive
>"HE'S A FUCKING WHITE MALE"
>when he's not
>"HE'S A FUCKING NIGGER"
really makes me think. What does posting pictures of retarded, starving, africans have to do with anything

just accept you will never be a part of the mixed master race. It's something that can't be denied, like how Jews make up a disproportionate amount of the 1%. Hybrids make up a disproportionate amount of the most attractive and successful people in the world.

>assuming I'm a eurocuck
why?

how can ameridumbs be so retarded that they deny the superiority and favoribility of hybrids? For the past 8 years they had a hybrid as their fucking leader.

Hybrids dominate the athletic, political, and social landscape in America. Ameridumbs love halfies the most.

>be mixed race person, a mongrel and hated by society and (((society))) both
>generally seen as less attractive and a complete failure in the real world
>people IRL, even the older generation but especially millenials, harass me nonstop wherever i go
>"what are you?"
>"where are you from?"
>try to explain
>"like WOOOW cool!" *walks off*
>every day is torture, no volk to identify with and have the support of an ethnic community, instead people who could've been my volk run my CIA prison
why does Sup Forums continue to deny that race mixing is a sin against god and man?

>why?
you just ooze cuckoldry

now show me your eurocuck flag

>false flagging kekistani cuck
kek
wrong again, just like you've been wrong about all your posts ITT. leave in shame now you cuck.

Why do you keep shilling this garbage OP? being a mongrel sucks ass , theres no benefit to being half a a human you stupid piece of shit

how am i supposed to be a cuck when there are no women of my race to cuck me by? you obviously don't understand the meaning of the word, retard mike
i will say one thing, at least i'm not a m*l*ysi*n piece of shit faggot whose claim to fame is being a gigantic nigger4her on Sup Forums
also cancer-chan is shit, kill yourself

>theres no benefit to being half a a human you stupid piece of shit
>be "half human"
>be highly desired by women
>be on the cover of magazines
>be star athlete
>be rich and successful
>be president of the united states

>be you
>be fat

>everybody in Malaysia(30m+ population) is one person meme
>Malaysian mike
I'm not that autistic user nor am I some poorfag shilling his shitty paedo-artwork.

>t. racemixed mutt who wants people to think they are the master race

HAHAHAHA malaysian mike you old turd.

>everybody on Sup Forums is one person meme
>but somehow you're not the lone magaysian faggot that's been shilling here for over a year
good to see you still got that characteristic cognitive dissonance going on. you never change, mike

>more attractive

Yep, they are more attractive than their non-white relatives.

Hey Malaysian Mike, just for fun.

Why are you so butthurt? Is it simply a Jihad on the West or are you actually some ass-birned expat?

I'm not mike. I'm not even asian.

m*l*ysi*ns aren't asian, that's true, they're island niggers
patreon yourself

affirmative action half nigger?

>look mixed-race people are beautiful and successful
Aham, yeah, sure. And Brownzil is the absolute proof of your point, isn't it?

kek his patreon gets only like 20 a month last i checked. did he get removed yet?
expat user
>Hueville
not hybrids once again. lots of slaves were imported and mixed with indigs who mixed amongst themselves and actual hybrids.

Again hybrid is 50/50

A based hard working nordestino. Nothing to be ashmed of, loser.

pic reminds me of the "do not reply to x threads" aussie shitposter
>sheelberoightmate

>based

>mixed race people are generally seen as more attractive and successful in the real world
Um no. Kikes and Mexicans are classic examples of mixed race people. They are ugly as fuck on average, and their nations live on welfare from the white race.

Stop posting lies!

sage

kek wills it

Pure blacks are animals but the more white genes that get mixed in, the more civilized and human they become. While I would much rather have more white children in my country, I'd also rather have half white/black children than pure blacks.

>using jews as an example of an unsuccessful race
is this unironically the dumbest comment in this thread?

>hybrid is 50/50
lol what the fuck am i reading?
ok then, so how is the "perfectly half" (((master))) "race" supposed to sustain itself at perfect 1:1 ratio beyond one iteration?
>the ideal's sustainability is NP-complete
interdasting

Because Israel and jews would be doing just fine without american taxpayer and german reparation shekels, wouldn't they?

>so how is the "perfectly half" (((master))) "race" supposed to sustain itself at perfect 1:1 ratio beyond one iteration?
This is the real question user. It's almost impossible unless you find another hybrid of the same or opposite race to breed with. You know what they say though user, the stars that burn twice as bright, burn half as long.
considering Sup Forums believes they controlled the world well before Israel became a nation, yes, they would be doing fine.

Litteraly genetic diseased people that would be wiped out in one year if the lights truly go out.

Yes, they would, you unhistorical wombat.
Without American interference the Israelis could have turned Damascus and Cairo into rubble by now, and sent the "Palestinians" across the Jordan where they belong.

>Litteraly genetic diseased people
Jews hold the one of highest life expectancy rates in the world though. Look I'm not one to defend (((them))), but using them as examples of a failed race is laughable. They control all of the worlds wealth and have an obscene amount of influence. They are the most successful race in the history of mankind.

>It's almost impossible unless you find another hybrid of the same or opposite race to breed with.
But that's not how genetics works, you don't get to control how much of which genes pair up, two hybrids don't produce the same perfectly 50/50 hybrid, your only solution is cloning or CRISPR.

good luck finding a compatible organ donor if youre mixed race.

mixed people suffer less from health issues though. They have longer life spans and are also taller. This is observable in every animal on earth, noticeably in dogs, where mutts tend to be healthy, active, and live long lives, while pure-breeds suffer from hip problems, breathing problems, increased rates of cancers, etc.

I'm glad that CRISPR is something we all can agree on. The future is designer babies.

>The British regard people of mixed race as the most attractive and successful, say psychologists.

That's nice, but do you actually have any objectively measurable data? Income, IQ, height etc.

I linked the study. Do you have any study or objective data that contradicts it? Most of Sup Forums relies on anecdotes, but even my own anecdotes BTFO theirs.

> G-guys, purebred dogs are just like people! Just ignore the whole "this dog was the product of generations of inbreeding" thing, it's totally the same!

>They have longer life spans and are also taller.

This is how you know somebody can't into logic.

Stacey Dash is like legit my one and only "Blanda upp" exception.

She does things to muh dick.

You linked a study that concludes that British people SEE mixed race as more attractive and more successful. This is subjective and there are many factors including culture that might influence these view points, and I don't really care much for it.

So now I will ask you again, pay attention, do you have any objective data to present? Like for instance mixed race IQ vs non mixed race IQ, mixed race income vs non mixed race income and so on?

>Do you have any study or objective data that contradicts it? Most of Sup Forums relies on anecdotes, but even my own anecdotes BTFO theirs.

Not how logic works, it's on you to convince me of your claim, you're the one making a positive claim.

Is your point mixing white with black is better than being full black? No arguments, but the white side gets worse.

Cherrypicking is pointless and smells of kikery or another /leftypol/ thread. The fact is that racial bias is biological and mongrels have many health problems. Also if we're talking about attractiveness it's obvious the offspring has to inherit the European features or else it looks shit.

>18 posts by this ID
>been ITT for 2.5 hours
Sounds like you need to stop trying to convince anonymous strangers you aren't a subhuman freak with sub 90 IQ and go get your boipussy rekt.

I would let Stacey Dash fuck me with a strapon.

I'm race mixed and it sucks desu, I guess the only upside is I don't look like anyone else.

Deniro's kid is a great example, because for every attractive mutt I see at least 3 weird niggaboos.

>Like for instance mixed race IQ vs non mixed race IQ, mixed race income vs non mixed race income and so on?
You need to get out more if you think people actually care about their partner's IQ. People care about personality, job security, success - those sort of things. There's not a 1:1 correlation, or else half this board wouldn't be virgin losers.
Or else people are lying on the internet about what IQ they have. But why would they do that, right?

>manlet detected
>concludes that British people SEE mixed race as more attractive and more successful
this was the entire point of my thread user. Never did I postulate IQ superiority. Just the public's overall perception of them.
is this your first time on Sup Forums?

She's also the best conservative waifu.

It's about their globalist agenda. In a nutshell they want to run a prison planet of race-less, culture-less, nation-less, subdued sheep. They make up less than 1% of the world's population, yet look at all they control from the world's finances to the media that brainwashes us.

TL;DR they use the entertainment and news media to encourage globalism and discourage nationalism and traditional western values. They distort and lie about the present and past in that effort.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:
>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:
>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:
>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:
>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:
>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:
>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
>youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:
>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)
>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:
>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Rick fox could pass for a paki

>implying that acknowledging the superiority of F1 hybrids has anything to do with immigration or any of that shit you linked
what's it like being a loser who spends his life posting the same copypasta over and over user?

This mongrel would never waste his time on Sup Forums because he's attractive

>is only attractive because her appearance is dominated by her white genetics.
>used as an example as why racemixing is good.

They have white people hair, white people facial features, white people's eyes and a white person body. The only hint of their blackness is in tanner than usual skin tone, but they still aren't *BLACK*.

Would the world be a much better place if we dihluted the minority shitskin dna with lots of white interbreeding? yes. But we can't sacrifice full blooded white people to do it.

Nope, their suicide rates are higher, divorce rates are higher, they're the average of the average IQs of their parents races, meaning they're lower IQ than at least one parent on average. And the good looking ones tend to be rare -- and all that before you consider their health problems:

pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf
msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
sociobiologicalmusings.blogspot.ca/2011/10/problems-with-mixed-race-marriages-and.html
nature.com/scitable/topicpage/haldane-s-rule-the-heterogametic-sex-1144

So your argument is that because ONE President of the greatest country in the history of mankind was mixed race, all mixed races are good?

I'm not even against race mixing, I date non-white girls all the time. I just think your argument is retarded.

Btw, most pro athletes, white or black, are PURE white or black. The half-tiers are crap-tiers most of the time. Look at Collin Kaeperdick. Fucking halfrican caused 10% of the NFL viewership to stop watching.

>But we can't sacrifice full blooded white people to do it.

I know what you're saying user, but I think it would be wrong to rape every non-white woman in the world.

I mean, think of the white man's feelings. Some of those bitches are legit ugly as fuck.

Checked. You purge the men and ugly bitches. You don't want their DNA in the new paradigm.

So you're saying that mixed children actually have it better in life not harder? Then why do they have much higher rates of health and mental problems?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/table/t2/

For mixed white kids:
23% more have skin problems
60% more have sleep problems
50% more are depressed
34% more have seriously considering suicide
64% more have repeated a grade
94% more have been suspended

I would let Stacey Dash eat the shit out of my asshole.

>cherry picking

Yes, mixed QTs ftw!

youtube.com/watch?v=MsEZBSTc3a0

>as he posts a pic of a woman who is in her late 40s and single with no kids