Bongs are forced to pay for "BBC BREAKFAST" and if they dont they go to jail

>bongs are forced to pay for "BBC BREAKFAST" and if they dont they go to jail

WHAT. THE. FUCK.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BBC_Breakfast

>BBC Breakfast

YOU COULDNT MAKE THIS SHIT UP!

would help if you had an ARCHIVED article to something explaining this other than a wiki page about the show

what the fuck are you on about, this shit is on britbong tv EVERY DAY channel 1 6am till 9am

he means we're forced to pay the TV license if we have a television, BBC Breakfast is a morning TV news show like good morning america. nothing new, just a dumb epic meme xD thread.

thanks user

see how hard was that OP.... you faggot

>live in bongostan
>Wake up to pounding on my front door
>it's 5 in the morning
>I look outside and there's 2 arab men and a white women in suits
>"hello, we're with the bbc. We're growing and making the bbc larger, so we've had to increase the license fee by a bit. I see you've already paid the for your license so we'll just take that away from what you owe. It comes out to 29.99 plus administration fees of course"

Do you prefer commercials every 5 minutes on on some reality show. American tv is cancer that appeals to idiots. I'd rather watch an uninterupted documentary in BBC 3.

>making the bbc larger

Sure a documentary about how blacks were the real anglo's and how sharia law should be the main law in the uk.

black president

I don't pay a licence because I don't watch TV

>I support funding my governments regular propaganda about how I've failed as a father if my daughter hasn't taken 20 Paki dicks by 18. This is so much better than having a few interruptions occasionally.

what

I agree, we should not broadcast documentarys about Trudeau and modern Canadian values.

>Toddlers and tiaras
>Teen mom
>Real housewives of ....
>MTV
>Last week tonight

You don't have the moral high ground. It is getting worse now because all you care about is 'diversity'. Far worse than us.

Literally:
>"Pay for our propaganda or go to jail, goy."

How do they get away with this?
Everyday Bongland and other Euronations are eerily more like We Happy Few, stahp.

Also, did anyone else just get an audio captcha? Is Brit-itis spreading to online?

YOU ARE FAKE NEWS.

Nobody is "forced" to pay for their tv (bbc) license.

Thee BBC is a service, much like netflix etc. that everyone also pays for. It removes commercial breaks on shows that most non-paying services have to collect money from ad revenue.

Germany also has a tv license that you are actually forced to pay. Even if you are deaf, blind or don't even have a tv.

>The licence fee in Germany is now a blanket contribution of €17.50 per month (€210 per annum) for all households and is payable regardless of equipment or television/radio usage

>If you live in Germany and you own a radio, a television or a computer, then you are obliged to pay the TV license fee

Now that's "FORCED"

Are you kidding? I regularly watch British TV.

Skins alone beats all of that shit. It was so terrible and degenerate it got pulled for going to far here.

Your shit is so bad America won't show it. Think about that for a minute.

Ireland, Belgium, Austria, France etc. also have tv licenses.

We're not forced to pay for any of that

Every day I lose a little more hope for Europe.

>captcha: fort coalburn

What does it MEEAAAN?

All slowly dying and becoming canceled because us Americans can refuse to watch them and they eventually are forced to end because they arent being paid to be shit.

They are just ignorant and think the other countries are some freedom utopia when in fact most have harsher laws on freedom than the UK.

>forced

Nope.

They are services received, they have to pay for production, staff etc. much like a movie, do you go and watch a movie free in the USA? Of course not.

Yeah, it's a bit shit but making it sound like North Korea because you have to pay to watch something is just stupid.

>Austria 335.14 Euros

Holy fuck that is almost $400 a year for propaganda!

How do you faggots explain that?

You will just replace them with a new form degeneracy. It all begins in the USA and speads to us like a plague.Your entire entertainment industry is pure sjw cancer. Tv, movies, games, books and music. Is there anything that you are not trying to ruin?

>tfw bbc breakfast doesn't refer to pic related

Britain is such a shitty police state.

and no one will watch that and it will die.

Meanwhile enjoy your Big Black Cock Breakfast and enjoy paying for them to run forever.

You are watching and demanding more. You are now infecting the internet with American cancer. What is left that you are not destroying?