this isn't real

fake news

Link?

That's fucking creepy.

*?????*

What do asterisks imply?

Where is the fine print?

twitter.com/jaketapper/status/894179202198536192

It means there's sarcasm implied, the joke is that everyone spams their Facebook with photos of their children

Good save Jake!

someone post the Tapper saying a girl is a bigot for not wanting to see a grown man's willy

>It's real

What's wrong with liking to look at kids? Are you paedos so insecure you need to project your sick shit everywhere?

what anime is that chick from btw

Full metal panic

>Full metal panic
my nigga, thanks Slovenian bro. Been trying to remember the name for a week

Thete is literally nothing wrong with anything he said.
Any functional adult thinks kids are adorable and loves to see them grow up well.

>Any functional adult thinks kids are adorable
that's where you're wrong
most people do not want you to show them pictures of your kids. they are just too polite to decline.

what a creep. if you're on facebook over the age of 19 kys.

>twitter.com/jaketapper/status/894179202198536192

archive.is/FYlre

Eh, kids are gross.
People don't decline because they're being polite, they just don't want to look at their friend's ugly kids.

>19
FB should stop being a thing when you're 15

He didn't say anything wrong. In our low trust society you have to pretend not to care about anything or else people might wrongly assume you are a pizza/sex cult restaurant owning baby fucker

He's just playing on the ever-present bellyaching facebook thirty-somethings talking about how much they hate kids. This should be obvious to any reasonable person.

>Watching people whose brains run towards mentally ill and vile behavior when kids are mentioned and then blame it on others.

He means all you faggots. Nothing wrong with his tweets.

Really, I thought facebook was for older people. Are there young people on it?

Only murilards with their broken way of viewing the world could associate this with pedophilia and not as a general "watching kids grow up is fun".

It's just a counter to "ugh, i hate seeing everybody brag about their kids"

MOOOOOOODS

its babies first social media i.e. tweens and old people

He clearly means his friends posting pictures with their young children. His peers probably hate looking at their friend's because it's a natural thing to have and want kids. And as we all know, mentally ill New York liberals don't like being forced to face the image of a happy, functioning nuclear family. Whether they consciously realize it or not, their brain realizes something is deeply wrong with their own life path and reacts in emotional pain (triggering).

He is doing the exact opposite. He is saying that he enjoys browsing through his friends photos looking at pics of their kids. The asterisks indicate emphasis on the word, not sarcasm. If he were being sarcastic he would have used quotes. That is his #UnpopularOpinion because nobody likes to admit they don't enjoy looking at those pics.

It's a mistake, sure, but not a crazy one. Given the absence of body language, inflection, and other subtle cues that are only present in face-to-face conversation, it's normal for a native speaker to analyze text posts for layered meanings. And it certainly would be an unpopular confession to out yourself as a pedophile on social media!

We are on the same page, I was saying he is playing off that stereotype by turning it around. I realize his post is sincere.

Jake tapper the kiddie fapper

It's called baiting you pizzagate retards?

he's literally trying to stir up a fake news story that he's pizzagating so he can cover up real child rape

don't fall for it

same with the bill clinton tweet love of fucking balloons

It's a joke you memester

All of you are fucking retards. It's a meme that everyone hates looking at their friends' families posted all over Facebook. Tapper is trying to look like a good guy here and you niggers are trying to force this shit into pedophilia territory

Kids are terrible and are only barely tolerable when they're yours. So wanting anything to do with children that don't belong to you is a giant red flag.

I like Tapper's *journalistic* style

Except his very next post made it clear he wasn't being sarcastic.
So the asterisks clearly mean something else.

>watching anime
kys