Why not Marry a Indian girl?

>Has traditionalist values like dressing modestly and getting married
>Doesn't drink or smoke alcohol
>Can cook quality tasty food instead of buying gross Zog store food
>Can have decent IQ
>Has culture of valuing education so your kids will likely become high paid professionals.

There are literally no reasons not to.

Other urls found in this thread:

mochimachine.org/wasteland/
youtube.com/watch?v=3t3fG01GjMg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

when i was 14 i lost my virginity to a 19 yo indian who was going to marry another indian , she wanted to know how to do "sex".
Indians are one of the biggest sluts you can find.

and also they can't poo in loo. Thankfully mine had a good master because she was able to use my toilet.

>There are literally no reasons not to.
too hairy

>eats curry
>BRAPPP
>*sniff*

>Indian food
>tasty

>has traditionalist values like shitting in the wild and not wiping

>have as much body hair as me

>he hasnt had a paneer butter masala with garlic naan

man we smell, but accept our food is good.

Is there any way to stop smelling like curry?

Sounds good until you take into account their appearance. Plus the accent is unmanageable, you would have to get a 2nd gen immigrant which are exposed to (((culture))) by then they're just ugly white girls.

>deleteing your first spergout post
>this much insecurity
Indian detected

>>Can have decent IQ

Keyword: can

The average street shitter is 80.

Are Indian women really that hairy?

>Why not Marry a Indian girl?
Cause they fear the toilet demons

>Traditional values

You have no clue what you're talking about. The ones that are traditional bang Indian dudes. The ones that get bleached are liberals, you're fighting an uphill battle

Looks like soup.
Indian food is too rich/oily for me though. More for you I guess. I'll take a cheeseburger or bbq ribs.

>too hairy
might as well say ur a fag senpai

Indians are
>short
>smelly
>hairy
>un athletic
>ugly
>cowardly
>cheap
>annoying
>selfish
>tribal
>caste driven
I say in full confidence that Indians have some of the worst genetics in the world

this

they can be if they don't nip it in the bud. more so than women of other races i've found.

Their traditional values are not our own, their food involves only curry, their IQ is as low as a mexican, they're ugly and they are not white.

I would rather marry a jewish woman, just to trigger u and ur kike rabbi

try again

Madras curry is pretty good. Don't know how anyone can stomach other curries though. They taste shite

Yea if you could even find one willing to be permanently disowned by her family. Indian girls are supposed to marry Indian boys. It's an admirable trait that hasn't been cucked by liberals.

Good luck. High-caste, Northern Indians (aka the only ones that are actually attractive), only date/marry other high-caste, Northern Indians. Dating/marrying other races is a huge taboo in our community. Especially amongst Hindus. In my experience, Sikh girls are slightly more open to the idea .

t. Punjabi Brahmin

>posts pic of subhuman
Wtf I love Indians now

tru my indian friend's brother got disowned for marrying a russian qt

I've lived in America long enough to know that the subhumans on Sup Forums don't have a 1/10000000000000 chance of landing an Indian woman. Even the best among you is a high school dropout, 50+ pounds overweight, looks 40 by the time he reaches 21, and shits all over himself.

That's where your hatred of Indians come from: We have intelligence, money, culture, and history, all things self-shitters like yourselves could never dream of. To top it all off, despite being nerds who piss away your lives on video games, none of you are smart enough to become programmers.

How do you disown someone for marrying up? Poo in loos are fascinating creatures.

>north indians are better
Fucking street shitting mudshit rape babies ruin everything, you should be ashamed to even call yourself hindu after you fucks lost to the mughals. Nigga can't even eat meat, fucking brahmin
t. Andhra Kshatriya

>traditionalist
thats why she doesnt want you
>doesnt drink
ok on that
>can cook
equal to european girls
>decent IQ
same as european
>valueing education
european also

you forgot

>ugly
>not european
>smelly family

Dude Indians are notoriously the shittiest programmers. Everyone knows this.

is iq 108 decent?

idk man, idk. they sure stick to their guns tho

BTFO by I know you don't look even one tenth as attractive as that picture. I know this because you are spending your sunday evening on a mongolian loli forum.

90-110 is average IQ

Not smoking alcohol and sniffing gasoline fucking degenerate ?

average are not good

108 IQ for a girl is outstanding

>t. Ahmed roleplaying as hans pretending there are still traditional german girls for him to rape

here's a map of dedicated shitting zones in san fransciso. liberals don't poo in the loo. fucking DESIGNATED

zoom in on this map and find the shitting zone, it's incredible
mochimachine.org/wasteland/

They're the morons that bring 60+ items through an express check out of of 1-15 items only. Happens every time here.

lmao I'm going to welcome you to reality: No one outside of your shart mart in West Virginia believes you're on our level, Michael "Sharty" McShartson. Don't you have some underwear to be soiling and meth to be smoking?

>filename

I'm killing time while grilling out with friends and waiting for game of thrones.
Sup Forums is a Chad zone faggot

The smell

p o o i n l o o

Well you caught me. I'd post a picture and my IQ score but it's not worth giving up my user just to prove you're stupid.

Why not marry this lovely Indian girl?

have some sage

exactly

women acctually rank only 4-5 points below men.

And also this whole thread consists of idians who talk shit to feel better and people laughing at them. Acctually I wouldnt be surprised if you are one guy.

>leaves his shit country
>moves to white country
>Indians are better
Hmm there's that 80 IQ in action

western indian girls are quite slutty,heres a chubby one i pulled ages ago at a gig

besides having my kids be shitskins???
not to mention they are the niggers of asia

>he watches game of thrones
>he calls himself chad
wew lad

I fell in love with an Indian girl.
Almost married her.
Best girl I have ever been with.
She wanted to genocide the muzzies even more than I did.

i dont want little dick sons

I don't think I wanna know the details of how this went down.

Oh look! is another racemixing thread
i wonder who could be behind this...
why not marry a white girl?
>great genes
>master race
>after 9 months you get a hitler,a napoleon,a tesla,a washinton,a messi,you name it
with indians you get a nigger that will be ugly as fuck and literally shit in the streets,why race mix?

This is funny coming from burger.

By the time they meet a westerner, they are already married.

Apart from 2 that I've met and both seemed to grow fond of me rather quickly.
one had a little more subtly and kept her distance, I kind of like her.
The other one freaked me out by coming on too strong, too hard and too fast. To them, that might seem normal, but to anyone who's had to deal with white girls, that situation screams "it's a trap" like you've got admirable snackbar in your head.

That said, if I were to date the one I like, I know and get on well with her dad, I'd have to ask his permission first.

Not really a culture thing or anything, I just want to make sure I'm not coming between a girl and her family. If her dad doesn't want her dating a white guy, fair enough.

If I wanted to clean up poo from the street, I'd just get a dog

i have 2 white kids,it was just a one nighter m8

ive shagged a few pajeets though,one was married,lasted for 5 months

was kind of fun sneaking about

Even your tears are made of bacon grease, aids, and feces.

YOU WILL NEVER BE HUMAN. YOU'LL NEVER HAVE A STABLE JOB. YOUR DESTINY IS TO SHART IN THE SAME MART THAT YOU WORK AT. This is your pedigree and heritage.

Fuck you welfare monkeys. Hate us all you want, but you'll never be considered human, and we'll continue to take away your ape-level jobs with automation.

>argentina
>white

>messi
>manlet
>white

Uhm, sweetie. You're a nigger.

Lol. Calm the fuck down, you lungi-wearing, Madrasi shitskin. Did I attack you personally? No. I also never claimed that Northern Indians are better overall, just that, in general, we tend to be better looking. That's an objective fact. Hating on me for being a Brahmin, isn't going to make your shitty life any better. And I do eat meat. Most Punjabi Brahmins I know eat chicken, or fish. Only gujjus are 100% vegetarian. Get your facts right, nigger.

the right to shart in the mart shall not be infringed!

>smoke alcohol
Ya anyway I tried to get with a poo who was smoking hot. Looked like a brown disney princess. But she wasn't into me and was a massive lefty so whatever.

>flat
Not surprised, really

>Messi.
Yes, he is great but Argentina is not white

>liking girls because they hate muzzies
why not get a jewish girl then faggot?

dont worry son one day you will get your dick wet

They're genetically defective. They have small dicks and even smaller brains.

>European
>valuing education
I used to study in an international school. All the British and euros ever cared about was getting wasted. The poos and pakis were the only ones in science classes. If I remember, physics had this one German but that's it. This is why I instantly pick out the muh white IQ meme to be bullshit.

Do Westerners really think modern Indian women are traditional? Unless you take one straight from the graam, chances are she's hardly any different than your standard Western girl.

I liked her because she was adorable, submissive and feminine.
Her being ideologically aligned with me was also fantastic.

im half german half french,stay salty shill
white women BEST WOMEN,if you are white and reading this,please dont mix

IQ test standard deviation is defined as 15 points, that means 108 is roughly 0.5 standard deviation higher than average meaning she's smarter than roughly 72% of the population which is excellent for a girl.

North Indians are loser mudshit rape babies. That's an objective fact. Most brahmins are vegetarian. That's an objective fact. My caste is better than yours. That's an objective fact.

>Smelly fuck that cooks disgusting sewer food and births brown children
No thanks rabbi

>There are literally no reasons not to.

chocolate-colored nipples
chocolate-colored labia

I'll pass

Still in denial about that indio blood, huh?

>being this butt hurt
Lol that's how you know he's a real subhuman shitskin

>My caste is better than yours. That's an objective fact.
Okay, mate. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

One thing I can tell you all is I'm contractor with a great reputation. I will starve before I work for another indian. They are by far the most difficult, confrontational and pretentious assholes on the planet. They're also make Jews look like beginners when it comes to money. They will drive you insane. Seriously this is a prejudice that comes with experience. They try to be big bad Alphas until you make it clear that your the one with calluses on your hands and you could rip their over educated arms off and beat him to death with them. I tell my sales people to charge 4 times what something is worth so it doesn't come off as outright discrimination and they know why. The 2 girls that work for me hate them with a passion. Women are dirt to them and any non indian women are fertilizer for the dirt. They are fucking awful.

Mexican food is good too and they smell, maybe there's something to that.

I don't want to find feces in my food

LMAO deleted his comment like a bitch,i knew i smelt bitter virgin

yup. they have that attitude as a self defence mechanism so to speak

c'mon user don't you want to cum all over my hairy forearms?

but the middle 60% are allmost the same.
This is not intellegent, thats normal, nothing excelent.
And who the fuck did say that IQ is an important value of a woman?

Well at least you had luck and you are no longer together. Feelings are blind.

>work with Indian dude
>everyone loves him
>dude tries be my friend
>treat him like fucking garbage because I'm a white supremacist and he's the first brown faggot to get hired
>hear him asking colleagues what my deal is
>they all know I'm racist but cover for me while trying to cheer up shitty brown animal
Feels good

Uncanny resemblance to my ex.

Related.

youtube.com/watch?v=3t3fG01GjMg

She's ugly.

>he falls for the "brahmins are the best because god" meme
>brahmins can't be king
>brahmins are vegetarian pussies
>brahmins don't learn martial arts
>brahmins are discouraged from being wealthy
>brahmins are discouraged from owning land
Sure sounds like a winner caste to me

>treat him like fucking garbage because I'm a faggot

fix'd

Well, they smell like shit and curry, and are disgustingly hairy, to start.

disgusting please stop announcing this as an achievement

There's a reason everyone loves him and not you. How does it feel to know an Indian is better and more likeable than you?
And don't blame the jews you fucking faggot, you're the problem, blaming the jews is just playing victim like the sjws and fags you hate so much.
Faggot.

>pajeta

It should be padžeta