2018 is going to be the Brazil year

>we are going to win the 2018 World Cup and meme 7-1=6
>we are going to elect again what was considered by the majority of the brazilians the best president of our history
>we are going to be loved worldwide again
>we are going to further promote Latin America into Super Power status with Argentina
Feels Good being Brazilian

>we are going to enact a genocide of all of our shitskins

Oh wait you're not doing that? Then fuck off, it will never be your year.

>further promote Latin America into Super Power status
kek. you're currently like 0.1% on your way
I've never heard about any south american country in any way on the world stage. Did brazil (or any other country around you) have any influence on history? Are you all isolationists?
Nobody here even thinks about your stupid continent. What do you do? Export food like a 3rd world shit hole? Do you have industry? Its amazing that such large countries have almost no influence on... anything

Most people still think they speak Spanish. Nobody is ever going to give a fuck about Brazil.

>brazil and argentina alliance
i am okay with this.

Literally every normie knows about Brazil

>we are going to elect again what was considered by the majority of the brazilians the best president of our history

Who?

After 8 years we are going out of the economic depression, its just sad because we lost half of our gdp : /

You're still going to be fucking annoying in online games and that's all i care about from you.

Keep your monkeys outta my MMOs.

so do brazilians cheer for other latin american teams if all other brazilian teams are eliminated? (in whatever sport/competitive ladder) or does Brazil not give a shit otherwise?

>so do brazilians cheer for other latin american teams if all other brazilian teams are eliminated?
well most of the time is only one LatAm country at the top and yeah that tend to happen

Every normie knows about the Chile but I guarantee you they couldn't point it out on a map or tell you anything beyond "pinochet bad"

Brazil, and all of LA, will be irrelevant up until America becomes an LA country, and even then we will descend into nothingness and irrelevancy rapidly after.

>we are going to win the 2018 World Cup and meme 7-1=6
It depends of Vasco da Gama. Of He eins Carioca Championships Nextel year Andrés, manly, NOT going to B-Division in 2018, we have a chance
>Leader of Latin America
Bolsonaro 2018 ir bust.

>there are retarded people that honestly believe this

>LARPing

>there are downies that actually think otherwise.

Far more people know about Chile than Brazil. Your country is literally a backwater for mocking.

>sucking brown cock.

Please No. Fuck the World Cup & Fuck the Olympic Games too. Sports dumb down our People.
We need Economic Recovery, Progress, Jobs, Wealth, better health & education.
But look around the Country is falling apart. Violence, Economic Crisis & Corruption everywhere.
FIFA, Clubs & other Sports Organizations are fucking Corrupt & don't deserve 1 cent of the money.
All that money go to Pockets of Fucking Corrupt Clubs, Retarded Athletes & the Jewish Bankers.
These fucking athletes & any retarded who patronage Dumb Sport Bullshit should immediately kill themselves to make the World a better place to live.

ah yes keep going you are sure going to change reality into your opinion

Corno detectado

Fuck yea, go Lula!

Nigger I don't have to change shit it's already there. There is no evidence Brazil is every going to be anything but a third world backwater. Your country literally fell into policeless anarchy for weeks. You will never matter.

Day of brazil comes plays shittest team in the world loses 8-1

>lula
>not in jail

esquerdinha filha da puta vai apanhar de AR15 nutelinha corno

Yes, yes, keep on passing misinformation and making bold baseless claims based on Sup Forums memes, I am sure you can meme into reality and not solely on Sup Forums

brazil is actually headed towards a civil war. the politicians have banded together against the population, the democratic institutions don't work and for the most part, its agents are only interested in increasing their salaries and the money is running out, as well as looming security crisis as organized crime is set to take over the state in more than just a few neighborhoods

the brazilian public services don't work and that's by design. without a complete overhaul of the federal pact that was made in 1988, the only reasonable scenario in the brazilian near future is total chaos or another military coup

a democracy without democratic institutions or popular trust will never work long term

ah yes, civil war, you can truly see people ravaging everything after Temer's impeachment was denied

OP is a leftist with no place in Sup Forums.
What makes a filthy leftard go to a place he has no business on? Do you think you're going to "convert" someone with your dumb shit?

It's people like you that makes me feel disgusting of my country.

Both Left & Right are the SAME. Left & Right Politicians are Corrupts & Should be in Jail.
>PT, PMDB, Rede, PSDB, PCdoB, DEM, PDT, PRB, PPS all Fucking Corrupts.
The Army should took the Power & put all Corrupt Politicians in Jail.

ah yes, meme answers keep going my friends

meme answers are UMA DELÍCIA

top tier retard who can't see the forest among the trees

brazilian public services don't work, eg earlier this year there were several killings in jails because the state has completely lost control of the prison system. this has happened because the judiciary and ministerio public aren't really held responsible for their actions, so they don't audit what happens in jails and the entire things crumbles (the laws approved by congress are also part of the problem, but they're essentially the problem that permeates the entirety of the brazilian society post 1988)

another example is how the police has completely lost control of rio de janeiro, or how the auditing institutes, in general, don't work (eg tribunal de contas do rio de janeiro with nominated ministers paid by the corrupt governors so they would approve the state's yearly balances despite all the frauds within)

the bottomline is that once the last military coup ended, the people put in charge were all corrupt and didn't have the people's interest in mind. and the institutions that exist have not been designed to fix that. brazilian people don't know how to vote, either

this worked while brazil had access to money due to rising prices of commodities. now that's over, there's 3 alternatives left:
1. real reforms/changes (not happening, politicians don't feel forced to do it and population isn't really interested in it; some classes like judges and federal police are also mobilized enough to stop real changes from affecting them)
2. government prints money, hyperinflation, all sorts of market issues. we saw this in the 90s, will probably end up happening again if we keep going this way
3. civil war/rioting as people feel they no longer have enough to lose if 2. doesn't work out. only reason it didn't happen in the 90s is because plano real worked somewhat. we won't be so lucky this time

"the army" is not gonna fix things. they're just gonna have some cronies in power again

The Armed Forces are corrupt too, and the current Army commander (Villas Boas) is a spineless cuck.

Enjoy supporting a political class with your taxes, cuck

Ah yes 2000 word reply supporting military dictatorship. Good job my friend, but you still need some work to meme into reality

yes I will thanks :)

What would be a better solution? I accept suggestions.

#LULA_for_Prison_in_2017

>Huh, look me
>I believe that my fucking shithole football country team will one the world coup
>I believe that a fucking criminal leftist is the best president of history
>huuu... meme answer

Fuck off piece of shit.

Dam it Fell's Good to be Brazillian

There is no solution, my friend
We are permanently stuck in a never-ending nightmare

all the people in power are corrupt. the polticians (left/right), the army, the judges and prosecutors who only care about yearly raises etc. the current brazilian system is not designed to reward good, efficient work.

i'm not supporting a military coup, you fucking mouthbreather. it's not my fault our country's failed educational system couldn't teach a monkey how to think

the truth is that no country in this situation has ever managed to fix things. every instance of poor country that got out of poverty was small (eg south korea). china is fixing itself, but their form of government wouldn't work for brazil

my point is, there might not be a solution. or at least, if there is, it's not simple

that said, we need to start by simplifying our laws and removing all the stupid shit our lawmakers added since 1988 only to benefit themselves (via some assembleia constituinte or something). we also need to reward efficient/good work instead of having public employees like judges and prosecutors sitting on their asses without appropriate accountability (i say this as a concursado myself). additionally, the corrupt politicians we have are, in part, a result of a democracy where people don't know how to vote

>National average IQ is 87

Yeesh and I thought america had a dumb person problem

brazilian cutes dont care about the rest of the world

>tfw my company does work in brazil and the people their are retarded and cant do anything right
>literally suggested in a meeting we should pay those savages in bananas to motivate them and the CEO laughed and agreed (he posts on Sup Forums)

The CEO even has a Sup Forums pass and is a real kekistani if you were wondering

>we are going to further promote Latin America into Super Power status with Argentina
Dude pls stop.
Venezuela is about to explode and refugees are going to hit harder in Colombia and Brazil.
We are probably going to have major problems when Macri throws our economy to the shitter and then Cristina starts a ravolt to avoid prision.
>Google Argentine army guns stolen
>Army loosing weapons as far as 2011
>Google "La Tupac Amarú" in Jujuy, literall militants

And you my friend, are always going to be backwards unil you do a giant purge. Sorry, it is the truth.

Even if whole Venezuela comes here, nothing will happen my friend, Brazil is a huge country

you're retarded and you don't even know it. i'm not even bothering writing out an explanation for it, you don't want to (or are unable to) learn

What is the name of the girl in OP's pic?

We received more than almost 30% of our country population in refugees back in the XIX and XX century. 30 million people nowadays is less than 20%