There's pretty much nothing wrong with this

There's pretty much nothing wrong with this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eAfyFTzZDMM
youtube.com/watch?v=Vw9LOrHU8JI
youtube.com/watch?v=hRXc_-c_9Xc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pretty petty.

There's nothing wrong with executing every faggot on the planet either.

take estrogen buy flats become happy buy heels buy dresses buy skirts become happy buy makeup grow out your hair shave your body hair become happy

GAS! GAS! GAS! I'M GONNA STEP ON THE GAS!

this is what happened to me. but now im 30 and im wearing a business suit

last time I saw this I was pretty sure it was about a tomboy-girl hating girly things turning into that girly girl once she hit puberty

Starting with you, right?

I shaved my legs once, now body hair disgusts me.

literally me irl
being smooth is the real redpill. Laying in fresh bedsheets after being freshly shaved is the pinnacle of comfort.

i-is it, burger?

yes i love my fresh shaved legs. At first i had a ton of nicks and cuts, but after 3mos of HRT it was smooth sailing...

>being a mentally ill faggot

There's nothing wrong with the original unedited picture of this no

do you have other versions of this meme? >_>

lol you mad!

Transphobe

quads of truth, but to be honest I'm considering waxing for the sole reason that body hair wouldn't grow back ridiculously thick.

why would anyone be mad that trannys are mentally ill?

I shaved my whole body since I was 15. By the time I ever saw a hormone pill I was already a hairless mole person.

... you're trying to make me a degenerate aren't you! good thing im a closet tranny and not gonna become a hon

>Age: 30

they dont look like that they look like monsters.

>the original tumblr version promoted a female tomboy going into a more traditional feminine role as she got older
>the Sup Forums one promotes transgenderism
What universe is this?

someone with art skill, add a third panel with a hairy 30yo version committing suicide.

user plzz... ur excuses bore me. You know it makes you hard with rage to know that some scrawny little boy can in time turn into a hot babe and you wont be able to tell the difference. That's why you bothered to post, it interests you, it calls to you..

>implying that's truth
>every tranny is a seamless transition into a perfect, healthy, attractive, and not clinically insane example of natural womanhood
>inside out benis
>forced, bloody, pus-leaking dialation, daily

>into a hot babe and you wont be able to tell the difference.

oh honey...you really are mentally ill.

If you're a closet tranny and refuse to come out and transition you'll be a hon someday. That's literally the recepie for a hon. Isn't it better to be happy with yourself and be able to enjoy your life before it's gone and you have no chance?

There ia a reason mentally ill trannies like to draw themselves instead of using photographic evidence of thier body. It can make them look attravtive when they still have man feature. It ia disgusting.

youtube.com/watch?v=eAfyFTzZDMM

cant hide that adams apple tranny boy

the "Sup Forums version" is just a shitpost

maybe... but it's unrealistic to look decent at all so, rather be a below average borderline alcoholic than an ugly borderline "woman".

What's HRT feel like though? mentally, or whatever.

i make it work baby

youtube.com/watch?v=Vw9LOrHU8JI

And I pretty much don't give a shit as long as you people stop pushing this shit on kids.

no you dont. everyone can tell.

ABSOLUTELY NOT user

All children MUST become one of us. One of us. One of us.
ǫ͍̪̝͓̳̩͍̳͛̃̈̕ñ̟̹͒̇͋ͪ͊e̸̢̯͍̭͓͙̪ͤ̋̓̊̏͊̒͟ͅ ̶̛̩̠̬͎̉ͅỏ͍͚̈ͧ͂ͫͦͧf̴͚̳̰͋̑ͯ̔̒ͅ ̞̼̰͎̤̩̞̋̐̿ͪͫ̎̓u̧̜͓͕͑͆̾ͭ̈́̓́͜s̷͉̈́͞.̢͓̺͕̞͉̿̽̈́ͅͅ ̧̭̺̝͕̼̔̐o̥̘̭̯̺̓ͩ͒N̛͇̮͖̗ͤ3̢̝̘͙̮͙̘͗ͨ̚̕ ̱̩ͪ͂ͯ̌ͦ̇ͯ͠͠0̨͕̪ͪͧ͊ͧ̾̓ͮF̧͎̞̱͍͉̺͑ͧͯ̑̕ ̸̝̦̼̇̓͒̍͛̉̄̂ű̯̱͙̻̦̃͜͟$̸̧̬͛͛̏͌̾́͛̿ ̪͚̤̻͎͓̝ͯͩ̈́̏ͫ͑ͨ̊o̥̰̱̪̩̤̒̆͆ͧ̃n̢̡̧̙̟̝̖̼̱̍̔͆ͯ̍̇̒è͚̗̪̫͚ͨ̆ͫ̒͊̍̑ ̸̘̉̔͐͡ồ̸̴͍̗̟f̧̼̯͇̩̳͙͙͑̈ͪ̔ͤ ̺͎͚͖̤͚̰̤͛ͯ͡ų̶̗̥̦̳̍s̫̥̟̻̤̯ͦͫ̆̚̚͢͟ ̴̴͖̭̖̦͎͍ͯ͑̾ō̸̯̱̻̬̄n̸͚̫ͯ̔͒e͓̪̪̟̺ͣ̔̆͆́͜ ̩̬͔̼̣̞̣͐̃͑̓͠ͅo͍̩̜͚͎͚̻ͮͩ͊ͭf̵̧̗̪͎̮̱̝̼̉ͩ̿͌͜ ̷͎̺̙̰̬̪̍́͢ü̧̥͍̫̂̓ͮ͜͝s̨̩͈̻̞̻̟͎̼ͧ

>haha, it's just a joke bro

you're just jealous. Im such a hotty

>Liking shaved legs
>Not appreciating the natural insulation
>Not liking the superior blond hair on white skin aesthetic
Trannies really are mentally ill

>yeah bro these titty skittles and thigh highs are just a prank bro hahaha

Ok if that's what you really want. Before I transitioned I thought to myself "I would rather be an ugly woman than any sort of man", so I did and I had no hesitation because I knew what I wanted and it all worked out. I'm not pretty but I'm happy with how I look now.
I've been on hormones for a couple years. Just getting on them was a massive boost to my mood because I felt like I was going somewhere and I knew that the testosterone wasn't poisoning me any more. It made me a bit more emotional and it became easy to cry when before I never cried even when I was sad. It takes a while to see any real physical changes.

so from what i understand....is that you're a faggot. is this analysis correct?

>projecting faggotry
hmm

I have black hair and I always really liked that I just hate body hair.

Yeah, spot on.

>Implying body hair isn't comfy as fuck

>*kisses you*
>lolol trolled you bro no homo

>being a degenerate

There's absolutely something wrong with this.

It's really really not especially when you naturally look like an iberian werewolf

That's so naive, please leave Sup Forums you low IQ pleb.
How can a society subsist if everyone is allowed and encourage to pursue their fantasies?

oh. it sounds good. I'm only 18 so idk, maybe when uni starts.
Are you full time or whatever? I'd love to be able to cry, I'm always sad unless im sipping from a bottle of scotch.

I saw men dressed like this in my town, except somehow intimidating, like daring people to look sideways at them in disgust.

which stage are you guys on
4 here

>changing your gender
You get what you get and you don't throw a fit.

If I couldn't do this I would have killed myself. Breeding is your problem, at least until artificial wombs are a thing.
If I ever get married though we'll have a white baby through a surrogate.

>Being Iberian

As if being a tranny wasn't bad enough

Time to ride the lightning, faggot.

I can't wait for the Great European Empire to materialize.
Needless to say that there will be changes regarding decadents and degenerates...
This is what a 20-year old should look like

they shouldnt have transitioned. Transitioning is reserved for those who have a shot of passing.

you don't have to convince anyone here of your illness

You?

I started at 17 and still wish I started a lot sooner. Every day you wait is a day of your life gone where you aren't a woman and every day is another day of testosterone poisoning you. It's scary, you just need to gather your nerve and do it, you'll feel a lot better after that.
And it's really easy to hide too, especially for the first year you're on them.

I interpret this as the 10 yo version being a tomboyish girl.

you like it.

A true American hero

also the full time thing I've had my name changed and dress in womans clothes sometimes but I still really prefer guys clothes they're a lot more comfortable. I don't really go out much but when I do I'm people almost always call me she now but I'm crazy and don't know if they're hugboxing me or not.

like I said we all understand that thing that faggots do where they try and convince other people they too are faggots

>I hate thing
>Become thing you hate
>not a mental disorder
Really redactivated my pistachios.

Soon

>17
why does everyone else get accepting parents, I'll be a hon and end up killing myself... why couldn't I start young.
I might just do it, better than ending it I guess.

(you)

you're probably going to kill yourself before you hit your 40s
retarded faggot

Post beaten up faggots

>lol bro were you staring at my ass? I'm just pulling a prank on you right now lmao

because you're parents have at least half a brain

oh ok so it's one big "CONSPIRACY" let me guess the jew psyop? cmon on i've had many years of experience dealing with men who find themselves attracted to girls like us and then run and hide because it makes them gay. its like "Ewww this is so gross, BUT IT FEELS SO GOOD. but its gay!"

Just give into it. give into your feelings. Download tinder right now. and get yourself a trans girl friend, you can thank me later.

go dialate your woundpussy freak

My parents didn't understand or accept it at first. I told my mom when I was 15 and she ignored it and hoped it would go away. I was too scared to tell my dad because he's always been republican and a little homophobic. I tried to kms and after that she accepted it wasn't gonna go away and helped me. My dad is just happy I'm happy now.

I know. I didn't ask to be mentally ill though, I want potato nigger kids too but I won't be having them either way because im either dead or a freak.

i already did faggot. it only takes 15min. Dumbass trick reading Fake news on Sup Forums of all places.

being an ugly woman is the same as being a weak man

you have to work hard to survive and nobody will really love you

nah I really like living now

You srsly thing that there are great days ahead for you?

>Progressive world you're gonna be executed by sharia patrols

>Rest of the world you already are

a faggot and a tryhard (or just that stupid)
bad combo

My entire family is a bunch of homophobic racists including me heh. They don't care if I'm happy once they have kids and shit, I'm not gonna leave them though because I still need them financially for uni...

It'll be okay. You CAN be a woman, you just need to get yourself together and go do it!

I'm fine with working hard and people love me.

>pol is populated by traps

how am i being a try hard. Its the fucking truth u dumb son of a bitch. im only telling you this because all this bullshit u read on Sup Forums is literally fake news. I have a fantastic life and its been an interesting ride so far. I'd do it again.

Just transition and don't tell them. Plenty of people do this.

>Self-loathing
Yeah, you're right. Nothing wrong at all.

Well...ya

youtube.com/watch?v=hRXc_-c_9Xc

This right here.

Wait what? I thought that's what it was about?

I like Trump. It's not like they're gonna start persecuting us a ton. The worst thing that could happen is the bathroom bill, and that would be shitty but not the end of the world.

>4 here
6 here, I've accepted that I'll never have a boyfriend and I don't want to end up diseased and alone so I married someone like me.