Why are all the males that mix their drinks (whisky, vodka) gay, bi or not manly at all?

why are all the males that mix their drinks (whisky, vodka) gay, bi or not manly at all?

if you cant drink alcohol straight then you are degenerate

you shouldnt drink at all...

I like a cranberry and vodka after a shot or two of straight liqour though.

any man over the age of 25 that still drinks liquor is a faggot.

you drink beer.
you fuck your woman.
you eat a burger.
you drink water.
you go to sleep.

all in the comfort of your own home as bars and pubs are for kids.

All "if you aren't like me you're a cuck" threads are pure bullshit projection from weak-minds and weak egos.
Sage

Irish cream + whiskey + Coffee

what if it's a long Island iced tea?

>look how manly and cool I am drinking this liquor straight ! I'm so tough.

you.

If you don't like a good cocktail, well I don't know what to tell you other than that you have underdeveloped taste.

Bartender, I'll have a Tom Collins please.

explain how me drinking whiskey while you drink some domestic piss water makes me gay.

>cranberry vodka
That sounds delicious

youre basically drinking sprite. drink an old fashioned or a negroni.

If you drink alcohol at all then you are degenerate

>if you cant drink scotch whiskey that is at least 18 years old straight then you are degenerate
fixed that for you, user

A dry Manhattan is pretty nice when winding down Friday evening after a productive week at work.

>drinking the fermented and distilled jew

Those are good choices but I'm not drinking anything besides a Tom Collins, gin and tonic, or mint julep when it's 90 degrees and I'm out on a sunny patio.

Those other drinks are good but not really in season, maybe if I was at a nice restaurant and ordering a steak I would get one.

Agreed. Too much faggots.

Straight Rakia / Šnopc is the way to go.
I also approve of Brkinski bambus though.

beer is piss for sissies who can't handle their liquor

Only pussies don't drink alcohol

I drink beer mostly. My stomach gets torn up from hard liquor probably because I used to drink it daily for years. Will still drink it if I'm at a club/party or something though.

Theres nothing wrong with jameson & ginger

>Caring what other people think
>Has such a weakly established manhood a drink shatters it

Bahahahaha aigh't buddy. I'll go enjoy my long island

Fuck off I'll drink my Jameson and gingers and John dalys all day. Keep pounding your bud lite and enjoy your beer gut faggot.