Reminder that 50% of Americans you speak to on this board are either Black or Hispanic

Reminder that 50% of Americans you speak to on this board are either Black or Hispanic.

Remembering this will help you in the future.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennium_Challenge_2002
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Queens
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

if you say so.

Yeah, that's totally how this works. Just completely evenly spaced out. Over half the people here are girls too, going by that logic amirite?

HEELO I AM A WHITE NATIONALIST, HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG I LOVE MY CHEROKEE HERITAGE BTW, PACO HERE HAS BEEN MY BEST FRIEND SINCE MIDDLE SCHOOL. HEIL HITLER,

This is flawed logic. 50% of all Americans being black or hispanic does not mean 50% of Americans on Sup Forums are black or hispanic.

Fake and gay

Sage

>he thinks America has the same population as Germany
>he thinks America still doesn't have more whites than Germany
>he thinks America is a distinct ethnic group

>Hispanic

What do you mean by "Hispanic"

Hispanic is not a racial group. Any race could be hispanic? Do you mean brown people? There race is indian hybrid, aka, mestizo. Hispanic is a geographical term? Do you think it's the hispania descent that makes beans brown?

Fuck off, this board is for real race realist, not dumbasses

>Reminder that 50% of Americans you speak to on this board are either Black or Hispanic.
That's not how statistically can work
Sup Forums is not a representation of racial demographics of the US
Just like how bankers aren't

Everytime one of them replies to me I assume he's a mexican

>OP is literally too stupid to understand that many Americans being nonwhite does not mean many nonwhite Americans want to post on Sup Forums.
Don't they teach this simple statistical concept in middle school?

sage and report!

Yeah you have more niggers, school shooters and HIV patients too

Demographics of people in a country isn't representative of demographics of people from that country in a somewhat niche website
But yeah HWNDU shows a lot of newfigs are shitskins

I like to make my face look like Le 56% face man's face whenever I see it

Colour version.

>50%
Now that's a positive estimate

These threads are always funny to me because my county is over 97% white and my town is closer to 99%. Europoors seem to think America is a small place. If we got rid of California and a few of the big black cities we'd be up to 80% overnight. If you live in a 56% white area of America then move the fuck away.

tis 100% true. sad, but true.

those mongrels in CA, TX etc are still posting on Sup Forums under US flag.
CA is like 30% white max, and even less pure whites

okay. whenever someone posts hispanic just convert that in your mind to "shitskin brown "people""

Meds are subhumans bro

fuck off. this is your fault for not killing those indians

Yes, goy, leave the cities and economic centers and live among the rural and suburban retards.

Actually Amerifats are 32% white now.

Sad!

t.0% white country

I'm white actually, no amount of spamming your fucking holier than thou meme can change that.

We need state flags

>"If we got rid of every one our biggest and most historical cities, as well as all the economic hubs and ports of America, then we would be almost 80%!"
Amerifat logic.

Almost all hispanics are mestizos, and the rest a niggerish mix
White hispanics barely exist outside Buenos Aires, Monetvideo and some Brazilian cities

>niggers are 11%
>used to be 13%
Well the bright side in all of this is that there's less niggers now.

>the face of white America

>white hispanics
That's the delusion which keeps mongrels alive

>Import spics by the millions
>Percentage of blacks and whites go down
>More blacks than ever before, but they are a smaller percentage because of overall population increase
>"Well at least there's less niggers now"
Amerifat statistics.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

This thread - my sides are in orbit.

And it's all because of pic related.

Note to self: Must start a "rare Le 56%face thread" on Sup Forums

Poland is one of the most mongrel countries in the world, the result of centuries of exchanged rape between Germans and Russians.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks just like that fucking beaner!

Yeah but pic related is pole and a fucking nigger.

Race mixing aka cultural appropriation is destroying America. It is damn sickening to see sub-human faces like those.

Ikr, I mostly ignore them when they call me a nigger cause most probably they are one too. Fucking 56%

actually it's even worse. As the livestream with Sup Forums users has proven, most American posters are mutts of unclear race.

Probably like you are. Someone once ventured that this has to do with clinging strongly to an identity when you're torn between different heritages.

>what is proportion

True. I'm stuck in a mixnigger city and I might just drive to Montana or something. Just got a new six cylinder with only 50k on it. Practically begging me to leave.

This.

Best meme of 2017.

I hate that retarded faggots always use le epic HWNDU streams to say American posters here are nigs. Of course the urban trash with nothing to do are gonna be the ones to show up to that garbage, white American posters on Sup Forums either live in rural or suburban areas, have jobs, or are too big of a NEET to leave their house, so of course only niggers and the donald faggots would've shown up there.

As your country is taken over by shitskins, it is impressive that you can still attempt an insult towards us. You can't even defend the women and children of your own land, much less construct a valid 56% argument.

The 56% that you speak of, is armed to the teeth and will never let Brown bitches tell us what to do. I will die for mine... It's obvious that you're too cucked to have a woman of your own.

I'm literally the whitest American poster on Sup Forums
To be fair, I would trade England's muslim population for American spics in a heartbeat

I'm Hispanic :) sue me

This. Fuck this meme thread

First of all, America is more like 30% white. Second of all, I feel like most black people and hispanics are on facebook and twitter anyway. You don't get your account banned and you don't get attacked by everyone on those sites if you're non-white and racist shit about white people. That's why I think more white Americans are on this board anyway, for the anonymity.

>t. Achmed Muhammad al-Sahim

To be clear, I think as long as your racist to white people, you're ok on popular social media. I have, however, seen mexicans get their accounts suspended or deleted for saying racist stuff towards blacks. Whites are fair game though. I feel like most American posters you'll see here are white.

I could be wrong though. I've met black people and mexican people that hate their own kind too, so I don't know.

I love how this shitty meme gets all of them anally tickled to the point that they proceed to write posts about how america is actually 90% white and that 56% is propaganda

Almost as good as posting this link in carrier threads en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennium_Challenge_2002

does that also mean 50% of american posters here are female?

post feet pls

Please from one hans to another.
Let's not bicker.

I have to go from thread to thread to remember them that divide our forces are what JIDF is fighting for.

My neighbor looks just like this guy

Meds created western civ while germanic subhumans were living in mudhuts. Fuck off

why has Germany been trolling us so much recently?

If the UK still owned India & their nigger countries they would be by no means a white country.

That's nice and all but you're literally a Jew so nobody cares

Anybody have that pic of the Americans talking about their heritage with "Der Untermensch" in big letters over it?

You forget that the Holocaust was not successful.

America does the most "UR NOT WITE"-threads
You of all with the most germanic ancestry and a 56% dare to say that.

I never advocated this divide and conquer, but i absolutely hate the cognitive dissonance i keep hearing from beyond the pond.

And fucking stay there.Nice thumbnail too, Dumbass.

You can sit there telling me how white you are.
But
If a million American men suddenly swapped places with Germans, your invading brown horde would be the ones getting the shit beat out of them, and you know it.

It's funny, but it isn't. They have no idea of the browning headed their way unless they pull their heads out of their asses. Keep laughing, Heinrich.

I'm some sort of mongrel and that's okay.
I just want the country to be my type of mongrel.

i love how the 56% man became a meme against the children of race mixers

Lmao it works every time i love it!

Reminder 1% of germans in this board are ethnic, native germans.
The rest are just muzzies or niggers

fpbp

PC police ourselves? Thanks.

>LARP flag cowards

Also, no an argument.

Shut up shill

>Mestizos breed like rats so we should blame the white ones too

What the actual fuck

>Chile flag

Do even know what the word hispanic means dipshit? YOU'RE HISPANIC if you moved to america NO MATTER HOW "WHITE" YOU ARE

You would be a white hispanic because hispanic is counted by geographically linage, not race

>hispanic
>race

SHIT CHART

>America is 56% white
>Therefore, American posters on asianmasculinity are about 56% white

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Queens
>No racial or ethnic group holds a 50% majority in the borough.

Im a nigger lol

>Anybody have that pic of the Americans talking about their heritage with "Der Untermensch" in big letters over it?

Here ese

Mass quoting should be banable.

oh silly Hans, you see, your not really white. You think your white with your pale skin but in actuality your white identity was lost long ago. In America we have a white identity and voted trump, now hes gettign rid of the niggers and importing more whites. In G*****y your people import more niggers and have less white kids

you loose hans, in 100 years we will be whiter than you

Im Mexican-American , we aren't cucked like your country . Pitiful definition of men .

I doubt there are actual legit blacks on this site.