HURR DURR LOOK AT ME IM HELPING BROWN PEOPLE

>HURR DURR LOOK AT ME IM HELPING BROWN PEOPLE

Are missions trips about spreading the gospel or virtue signalling?

Why are protestants going to latin america to spread the gospel when almost everyone down there is already christian?\

100% virtue signaling. My boss goes on several trips to Africa a year. His business survives 100% on illegal labor (landscaping), but since he spreads the Gospel to a bunch of

>pic related, should be the group of kids white Americans are obsessed with saving

NAH M8 I GOTTA GO TO AFRICA TO PREACH THE GOSPEL TO AFRICANS WHO DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND THE GOSPEL OR I GOTTA GO TO GUATAMELA WHERE THEY'VE HAD THE GOSPEL LONGER THAN IN THE USA.

THEY'LL STOP BRUTALLY KILLING EACH OTHER IF I JUST TEACH THEM SOME SUNDAY SCHOOL SONGS SENPAI

It's all about virtue. People wanna look good so later they can be smug douches about it. I bet your boss always tries to bring up his missionary work in every conversation.

You - "Boss my mother has cancer i'm taking time off work."

Boss - "Well that reminds me of one time when I was in South America..."

People like that will never shut up about it.

>when I was in South America
FUCKING PROTESTANTS NEED TO GET OUT OF THE CHURCHES LAND REEEEEEEEEE

>it's all so tiresome

Why are protestants going to latin america to spread the gospel when almost everyone down there is already christian?\

They're leeching from the Catholic Church and dragging them into protestant churches. That is all.

100% virtue signalling, agreed. Show me a person who went to Africa and I'll show you a facebook album full of retarded photos of them helping niggers.

The worst part, the most "racist" part is these idiots have niggers close to home they could more easily help out. Instead, they spend thousands flying to Africa so they can pass out $5 worth of food and teach the unteachable.

You see, Africans living in Africa are "pure" and "innocent", unlike the niggers in America who, of course, are niggers with guns, rap, and surly attitudes.

Had a friend that would go to Guatemala every year to volunteer at an orphanage. Found out later he was volunteering his dick to the little girls there.

>competing for the affection of subhumans

why?

one of my relatives is somewhere in africa now.
he took his family to spread gawdz word to the darkies for a year or two.
in the first couple of months they all got malaria, even their under one year old child

I bet I can guess the denomination

thats a fine looking nigger in the pink shirt.
i wonder what he could be bought for

Ive seen them down here, its a waste of money, they go around getting to know the place because they dont know how anything works. give away bibles and some clothes to poor people. Might as well send the check instead of having a massive operation just to keep 20 teenagers safe in a foreign city

How do you find something like that out in the first place?

Woah, praise the Lord!

Both. They don't mention it but the places that the missionaries stay while over in brownland are all inclusive resorts filled with tons of hookers and booze and degeneracy. Not a bad deal for handing out some expired meds/food to niggers for a few hours a day

Sorry, sold out to Mr. Rothchild.
Dunno what he wanted him for...

if you honestly think they go there and do this you are the dumbest person

i think you're just enjoying making shit up and taking glee in taking a shot against christians

Fucking this.
They go across the globe to help niggers meanwhile in the US 18 y/os and under are like 15% religious.

ive heard they usually go to villages that are already christian but whatever. just the presence of a civilized white man has a profound effect on them.

i think their hearts are in the right place but just a little young and naive. at least the bring them nice stuff. i remember giving a case of soda to some people in an isolated village in iraq and they absolutely went apeshit

I'm going on one of these trips Soon™; I'm just relaying what the people that have gone before are telling me. They could be lying to get able bodied men to carry bags (it's pretty much all old women at these things) but I'm fairly certain they're not

>christian mission in Africa
>booze and hookers

C L O W N W O R L D

OP clearly said Latin America, and if you don't think they don't have places like that in many of those countries then you might actually be retarded

His wife got a letter from one of the teachers at the school there. Last time he went down there, he wasn't very careful, and got caught with one of the girls. It was kinda swept under the rug, until someone noticed every time he visited a girl got knocked up.

protties are virtue signaling: the religion.

this is truth

>implying catholics are any different

I remember in the 90s two polish priests gave their life spreading the gospel to remote villages in the andes. They were told it was terrorist controlled territory but they still wanted to help.
Catholic missions are the real deal.

>muh catholics
we're judging the NOW and the true is catholicism is nothing but virtue signaling nowadays

So why is this bad? They're going across the world spreading Christianity. Would you cucks rather they be spreading mudslime beliefs?

>Are missions trips about spreading the gospel or virtue signalling?

Mission trips are about one thing, trying to convert more people into a certain religion.

They are cult recruiting camouflaged as helping people.

Religion is the biggest MLM shceme in the world, and the funniest thing about it is that you get no commission for getting people to buy into the scheme.

You can't make that shit up.

They shouldn't bother with niggers. That's just an excuse to, in the future, (((integrate))) those animals in serious societies "cause they're christians too".