The #ComicsCuckening: Marvel Comics Is Attempting Gamergate Part 2

Has anyone heard of this shit? They are doing a step by step recreation of GamerGate in the Comics Industry. This is being done deliberately.

Why can't they just leave people alone? Why do SJWs inject themselves into people's hobbies and then deliberately destroy them? I haven't read comics in years, but stuff like this pisses me off.

themarysue.com/marvel-editor-harassed-for-selfie/

youtube.com/watch?v=V9nJMgkLJyc

youtube.com/watch?v=eHuHYyb9SeI

youtube.com/watch?v=ogJV_OlZuCY

youtube.com/watch?v=IqJKN-nEN_I&lc=z22xelyydpahzb20dacdp430yomzjmvau1rithdon2hw03c010c.1502058956964778

This isn't even really about comics. This is an ideological takeover of everything in popular culture.

Other urls found in this thread:

themarysue
archive.is/DfNN2
youtube
hooktube.com/watch?v=V9nJMgkLJyc
hooktube.com/watch?v=eHuHYyb9SeI
hooktube.com/watch?v=ogJV_OlZuCY
hooktube.com/watch?v=IqJKN-nEN_I&lc=z22xelyydpahzb20dacdp430yomzjmvau1rithdon2hw03c010c.1502058956964778
youtube.com/watch?v=WyHydq1sNRo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Remember to archive

>themarysue com/marvel-editor-harassed-for-selfie
archive.is/DfNN2
>youtube com/watch?v=V9nJMgkLJyc
hooktube.com/watch?v=V9nJMgkLJyc
>youtube com/watch?v=eHuHYyb9SeI
hooktube.com/watch?v=eHuHYyb9SeI
>youtube com/watch?v=ogJV_OlZuCY
hooktube.com/watch?v=ogJV_OlZuCY
>youtube com/watch?v=IqJKN-nEN_I&lc=z22xelyydpahzb20dacdp430yomzjmvau1rithdon2hw03c010c.1502058956964778
hooktube.com/watch?v=IqJKN-nEN_I&lc=z22xelyydpahzb20dacdp430yomzjmvau1rithdon2hw03c010c.1502058956964778

Thank you, based Norwegian.

They really have this hegemonic ideology where they think everyone should share their values.

It's beyond ridiculous at this point. This is what cults do, and this ideology and behaviour has seeped into every aspect of pop culture.

No, we want D&C to get views...

I'd be sympathetic but capeshit cucks brought this upon themselves, vastly more so than gamers did

>"That rage is even worse if you’re a trans woman, a woman of color, or a woman with a disability."

Yeah comic fans are really known for hating the disabled.

That's why they lynched Professor X on general principle.

Yes, Diversity & Comics is worth going straight to YouTube for. That guy is doing good work.

But this is different, though. Gamergate had a have designer sleeping with people for reviews. This seems like just angry people not liking women. No matter what you believe is happening in comics, this isn't a battle to pick. Gamergate had a lot of actual reasons to be mad besides co-opting our hobby.

It's not Gamergate level yet.

SJW shits TRIED to make a scene but most people don't give a shit and see through it.

Marvel Legacy is going to be a complete and irrevocable steaming pile of dog shit that will bring the company to even NEW lows of sales and piss off the rank and file Marvel fans and retailers with Marvel's SJW death cult shit.

More so, Secret Empire STILL has not ended yet and Generations, which was supposed to be the climax of their "fuck you fanboys, Marvel is 100% dyke genderqueer territory now!" solidification of the SJW take-over, not only had to have all of it's scripts junked when fans and retailers told the dyke genderqueers to kill themselves, but is going to be ANOTHER nail in their coffin as far as flopping big time.

Hell, they can't even run a smear campaign against Marvel fans given that the loudest people telling them to STFU about their SJW shit are the retailers. IE people who are flat out REFUSING to order their shit and have actively called out their bullshit attempt to rig sales/FORCE stores to carry their sales poison SJW shit, by sending them books they never ordered so they can count those overships towards the book's actual sales. Even though NO STORE bought them....

You would think all the dudes at Marvel or whatever would all just say "we're all chicks now, transgender comic books" and go back to making the same shit they always did.

Its things like this that needs to happen to blow open the transgender argument.

Compare sluts in your pic to these two godesses. Your comicgate will never be a thing

let these dumb cunts do whatever for the next Presidency and fuck shit up for themselves, by the time Trump is done I feel like these whores will have their voting and working rights revoked! These dumb twats even thing dressing like that Post-Now world where cunts get forcibly pregnant is clever and cute and dress up same for protests! They are pissing gasoline on fire and Game devs will see it themselves when sales are nullified and males refuse to buy their "chad" games.

This actually doesn't have anything to do with hating women. Comic fans have always been extremely receptive to women working in comics.

The difference is, that these particular women, are ALL Diversity Hires. None of them had comics experience. None of them started as interns. They all jumped right up to the Assistant Editor position.

Since that happened, they have routinely spelled words incorrectly, and sent them off to print. They've, on more than one occasion, numbered the pages incorrectly, which fucked up the page order in the books. They've shit on Legacy Characters and changed them in order to deliberately piss people off.

Gwenpool is literally drawn to look exactly like Heather Antos. She became an Assistant Editor and then forced them to create a comic book hero that looked exactly like her. That is the dictionary definition of a narcissist.

Fans are mad because of the notable plunge in quality. This selfie thing was just the final straw for a lot of them.

Check out Capn Cummings YouTube page too. He is great too:

youtube.com/watch?v=WyHydq1sNRo

Very true. Look at what happened to Scans_Daily and HoodedUtilitarian. You could even argue it started in the 90s, with the faggotry at the Comics Journal forum. I'm honestly not going to feel sorry for anyone involved in fandom or the industry when shit blows up.

>actually posting an unarchieved link from themarysue
Kill yourself leaf

Disney owns Marvel. Might as well be a branch of the Canadian Govt.

Divorce yourself from companids that push SJW and communist agendas.

Here's the cure to this and it has art that doesn't make your eyes jagged. Like SJW Marvel does,absolutely fucking horrid art they do now.

God, why are jews so ugly?

it's part of the cult programming. it has to be fought everywhere or pic related will be us.
spoiler:
>HIllary Clinton was our intended goddess.

fuck off faggot

Diversity in comics is actually /ourguy/

Jesus Christ.

I don't know anything about comic books because I'm an adult, but from the Mary Sue article you linked, I don't think she did anything wrong.

It's okay, Marvel comics were always shit. The only Superhero worth a damn is the Batman.

Is that the Muslim guy with the yihad against Marvel? He's cool, will he go there and start shooting? He was in the marines

I do not read comics, when I was younger I read Life and Times of Scrooge McDuck, as he is only good comic hero

KILL ALL MUSLIMS

>first videogames
>now comic books

Blessed be the Nordic Archiver

ideologies that don't have that trait don't spread very well.

Ok. I don't always have time to evaluate. If I see one shill I just mass archive and move on.

kys

> Why do SJWs inject themselves into people's hobbies and then deliberately destroy them?

That's the marxist method 101.

Rules for radicals.

They infiltrate, spearhead and take control for control. It's not about anything buy authoritarian control. They would be happy to destroy everything as long as they have the throne of authority. They are mentally ill sick fucks, their atheism is a clear sign of wanted total authority of all things in the world.

These parasites have ruined the comic book industry. D&C dis nothing wrong

Comics were cucked far longer than games.

Now they're Turbo Cucked. It's really insane. They gave Thor a vagina, for fuck's sake.

wow you aren't a bot? Holy shit the autism.

thank you

***FACT***

5 out of 7 of the... "ladies" (kek) in that photograph, HAVE A PSEUDO-PHALLUS IN THEIR MOUTH!

That's ALL you need to know!

Frauds!

I think I understand why Trump's OK with the North Koreans nuking Seoul now.

No one reads comics anymore.

Can anyone explain to me what exactly this woman did? I don't think she would get so much hate for just posting a picture, they must have hated her already. I know there's videos in the OP, but I'm listening to the radio now and I don't want to stop in order to listen to the videos.

you shut your whore mouth and praise Norway archive sama

i want to eat heather antos ass

im the only one?

Comics aren't near as popular as vidya.

> Why do SJWs inject themselves into people's hobbies and then deliberately destroy them?

they are like the Prison officers in Stanford prison experiment.

They got their jobs as Diversity Hires. None of them care about comics. They were automatically given Assistant Editor jobs instead of starting off as interns and earning the positions.

Since they've been Assistant Editors, they have routinely sent issues to print with spelling errors. They've numbered pages incorrectly, which fucked up the page orders in the books. They've made major changes to characters that fans have loved for decades, essentially neutering them. They constant virtue signal and talk politics on their Twitter accounts. They are hostile to the fans.

Basically, they are very bad at their jobs, and expect to be praised for it.

I've already seen a handful of die-hard Marvel fans switch over to DC or Dark Horse, I wonder how long can they dig this hole until capeshit movies are no longer profitable enough to keep them afloat. problem is that DC is also falling for this bullshit, but I hope they won't decide they need to 1up Marvel.

How old is that adorable cutie in the front? I want to FUCK her.

Thou art the Alpha and Omega

The new spidey movie will signal tbe beginning of the end for capeshit movies. People want to see good fun movies, not have politics jammed down their throats. That's why the new Ghostbusters failed. They're committing the cardinal sin in creating good sci fiction, it shouldn't be too close to current events that it destroys the escapism.

Unless the Justice League movie is actually decent.

I just want it to get as far as the Capitan Marvel movie.

Yeah, I've seen the movie and while i like that spiderman is once again the goofy guy I had a couple of 'why?' moments when I saw them push the shit in. It wasn't anything too heinous, but these people are not satisfied so it's most likely gonna get worse.

I read today that Marvel Movies are replacing the Guardians of the Galaxy team. Good chance we end up with some black/jew/queer/female replacements across the rest of the movies at some point.

Look, this shit isnt converting anybody. Its appealing to a narrow fanbase at the expense of all others. Yes "SUPER-XIR IS A MTF TRANS AND ITS STUNNING, JUST STUNNING" really gets the 8% or so of the population who are hardcore crazy about that shit revved up.

Meanwhile the other 92% of the market potential totally ignore it or openly mock it. It doesnt CONVERT ANYONE any more than spray painting swastikas all over trains and highway overpasses will somehow make normies wake up as antisemitic fascists.

It only appeals to a tiny group of people who already think that way, and it utterly hemmorages money and sales. I think we NEED a total entertainment industry crash. Hard reset, studios will be forced to make product based on mass appeal and hiring based off of true merit or fail.

Nobody is walking past the book store going "oh hey! Dumbledore is gay? Wtf? Im pro LGBT now!" No. Only the people who were already farting rainbows are excited. Everyone else just kinda stops spending money.

Which brings me to my next point: quit spending money on this trash. About 2 years ago I just quit all games, all TV, all new movies. I just got so fuckin sick of really getting into a series and then suddenly OH WOW, NEW WRITING TEAM FRESH IN FROM BERKLEY, YOUR FAVORITE CHARECTERS ARE ALL GAY BLACK TRANNIES NOW!

I read books from the library, pursue hobbies like reloading and gunsmithing. I go hiking. I go hunting. I got tired of giving my hard earned money to zionist kikes just so they could push thier degenerate bullshit.

I dont really miss any of it. Media addiction is just what these cunts WANT from you. They want you glued to your couch watching or playibg stupid bullshit so mollified by bread and circuses that the most resistance you give is going onto an online forum to complain about how your favorite series that has been milking you for cash for a decade is suddenly insisting you accept leftist programming.

Become better men, rise above the need to be glued to the TV/movie screen. Learn skills that will be useful in the coming decades as it all falls apart.

luckily they will never infect aviation as the FAA just revokes the medicals for mentally insane pilots

Why can't they just leave people alone? Why do SJWs inject themselves into people's hobbies and then deliberately destroy them?

Because this is their hobby.