Has anyone else gained the ability to spot a kike from the second you've seen them?

Has anyone else gained the ability to spot a kike from the second you've seen them?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=eaf_1382262528
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes

Florida has many niggers, I was just there

Also many Jews. Which part were you in?

It is much worse
I can now, by the facial features and smell, where someone comes from.

>African and Arabs and Turks are the most stinking

Daytona, Almost all of the cleaning service workers were black. The beach was also full of mixed kids

Yes, Daytona is part of the South. You shouldn't be surprised to see niggers.

I can track jews using ripples in social interactions.

The moment I see two people fighting over minor differences like identity, or resorting to shaming and attack on credibility to win an argument, I know a Jew has passed through here.

Now, you don't make too much noise or call them out, otherwise they'll scuttle away, hiding under floorboards or covering up doors with wardrobes, because not only are Jews sneaky, but they are pretty good at hide and seek.

Instead, you slowly, quietly sneak up on them, throw some coins along the floor to distract them, pull out your luger and wait for just the right moment.

Boom.
Target reiched.

Yes. My Jewdar is fine tuned and incredibly accurate.

I even once correctly identified an anonymous Jew singer on the radio simply from the timbre of his voice, which I later looked up to confirm.

I don't feel confident in saying I know 100% for sure when I see one, but I do probably notice the signs a lot quicker than the average non-Sup Forums user. It's kind of irrelevant since I would treat someone who acted *like* a jew the same way as a confirmed jew.

Yes.
Public-like hair.
Swollen nose.
Hook nose pointing down.
Oval face.
Under developed chin.
No philtrum.
Some Jews (mixed) have only a portion of listed features

I.e Zuckelberg, frizzy hair, oval face, atrophied jaw.

Are the niggers only in northern Florida and Miami? I own a condo just outside of Tampa and I rarely see black """"people""""

Depends on which suburb you're talking about.

Hook nose
Atrophied jaw
Oval face

Yes, their faces look like muppets or witches.

a sensation of goosebumps on my skin, my heart rate increases, i can feel a disturbance in the force. i turn around in my chair and lo and behold, a jew has just walked into the room nose first.

Frizzy hair
Retracted jaw
Oval face

White vs Jew.
Oval face, prominent nose.

Jew vs White
Oval face, no philtrum.

I've gained the ability to root out mongrels who look European, but aren't. Literally knew this one girl who I thought had Maori in her and did after seeing one of her grandparents. What gave it away was the skull shape.

uh huh, makes my stomach turn... I'm convinced they are the spawn of satan or something

its called a "j-dar". mine usually doesnt go off in public, but the other day, it went off. i looked around and there was this guy. i managed to snap a pic of him as he was walking away.

some of them might be, but in all honesty there are some based jews. i don't even care, they're not literally all evil. but i like to rip on them since so many of them fit the negative stereotypes it's too easy.

don't snooze around jews. but yeah, some of them are alright

the jaw and nose can fool you same as light eyes and nose

know what never lies to spot a jew?
the meaty prat of their ears (all jews have that shit long as a bloodhound) and the philtrum

I get physically uneasy and stressed out, like I can feel the parasitic aura in the air; no memeing

I've had a ton of these feelings pre-Sup Forums and never knew why; then I started looking up last names post red-pill and I was thrown for a loop. Jews and crypto-Jews absolutely fry my interverted intuition; I can sense it within a few moments of meeting someone

liveleak.com/view?i=eaf_1382262528
watch this if you really want to call yourself redpilled

Unnecessary skill.
They tell you within a short time.

"I'm a jew so -"

"I'm a jew so I don't have Christmas"
"I'm a jew so I don't eat that"
"I'm a jew so i drink baby blood"
"Im a jew so I probably won't go there"

Also, you can just say you think Israel is aggressive.

Bullshit I have a over defined philtrum and I'm Jewish

false jew

>"I'm a jew so i drink baby blood"
I hear this one all the tie

You forgot fish lips.

Jew fish lips are one of the most disgusting things on earth.

Sorry goyem, you're not my Jew.

lol this is so retarded. nazis really are the most degenerate cucks on this planet. so glad our forefathers killed them one by one

please go david

Hey buddy, want to go on a helicopter ride?

muh philtrum so many jews everywhere

Jennifer Lopez is a jew, whoda thunk. Fucking degenerate nazis

You've merely adopted this skill, I was born with, molded by it.