Is 9gag worse than reddit? I feel like there's not a lot of hate for that cancersite

Is 9gag worse than reddit? I feel like there's not a lot of hate for that cancersite.

No somehow I think Reddit is still worse because their admins can and do push their agendas to the front page.

But what about people buying upvotes to bump their shitty impact font memes to trending? And the people there are basically just facebook fags who shared a dickbutt once or twice. The site itself rewards controversial shitty bait and like begging.

Doesn't something happen on 9gag to some extent?

9gag is so bad, nobody talks about it. It's implied

something like that*
sorry

I regret missing this, this is gold

9gags just kids so its hard to hate

reddit is pure evil

Is it still alive? This type of websites were big around 2010, then something new kicked in - media streaming, smartphones, webcams; all the modern world.

While 9gag is full of regurgitated shitty humor, it's pretty harmless because it's just used by normalfags to entertain themselves.

It has nothing on reddit in terms of influence. What makes reddit a terrible site is not the fact that users of the site steal memes from Sup Forums or meaningless shit like that, it's because it is a giant hugbox where all manner of deprived degenerates get to circlejerk. The voting system along with the moderators repress any dissidents and yet it presents itself as a bastion of free speech and discussion.

I used to browse 9gag in 2013/2014 and it really went to shit in 2014. Girls came in huge masses and it became very mainstream. At one point the admins were the only ones pushing pics to hot and sometimes trending. It used to be really about upvotes but eventually low quality shitty sjw posts "i like boys... Plottwist I am gay xDDD" ended up on hot.

9gag is very split if I remember correctly when it came to Muslims and transgender diseases.

>Have you seen the baby with the opened chest being raped?
Think someone found a new fetish that day

I have a friend who brows it for the funny pictures and he occasional send them to me.

I don't know what 9gag is outside of funny pictures.

I know reddit is some sort of forum.

All I know 9gag from is them stealing our material and putting their watermark on it. Reddit on the other hand is a liberal circlejerk with mainstream appeal. Id say that's worse

>I used to browse 9gag and it really went to shit
Oh god please. I knew at some point we would have to cope with people who grew up on reposted reddit memes, but don't try to play it of as if it was good some day. It's in your past now. You were young and stupid. We were all young and stupid at some point in our lives. Let it go, man. Let it go.

You're right. Sup Forums is much better

Nice 88 get

This made things pretty clear to me, gud one

>LOIC
Today you get put behind bars longer than a pedophile for using it