French anons, how bad is it really?

I see these LiveLeaks and stuff that make it look like the cities have areas that look like refugee camps. But what's the reality? How dangerous is it?
And if you've spent time in both the US and France, can you tell me what it's like in France compared to US inner cities?
Merci beaucoup.

Not that bad really
>inb4 kike flag
I'm a french fag on vacation to Israel. Lovely place, lovely people. 10/10 would live here

It is indeed pretty shitty and the smell is horrendous. Send us guns and PCP ASAP.

Bet you voted FN

> be regular visitor to Paris
> during this visit heard the memes about St Denis, wanted to see how bad it was
> get on metro downtown
> a third muzzie/a third black/a third white
> before long it changes to
> everyone black or muzzie /my friend and I only whites, already feel uncomfortable
> get off train, its exactly like Ndjamena
> the streets littered with crap
> niggers on mattresses on the footpath
> beggars
> everything smells of stale urine
> no it REEKS of PISS, eye watering, throat gagging smell
> group of aggressive 10 year olds start hassling us
> a couple people look on and act like they're gonna have to jump in on some action
> we go to McDonalds for safety
> everyone turns to check us out
> the toilet was broken and the place literally stank of shit
> poor old French dude mopping the floor while niglets walk their shoes through and hi 5 each other
> smell makes us sick
> go back to street, fat woman skin so black its almost purple stares at us with her yellow eyes
> nowhere to go to eat or sit and watch the world go by
> decide don't wanna be stabbed, robbed or catch cholera so fuck off back to the train
> get back to Paris wondering wtf we had just experienced

Was just weeks after the Charlie Hebdo massacre and Jewish supermarket killings. We felt real unsafe like we could have been lynched at any moment. Its obvious real French would never go here, the locals made it obvious we had no place being there. Fuck knows what it must be like at night.
I wonder if French people actually know what shitholes such as that are really like. It wasnt Europe at all, it was Africa. And we were not welcome.

have you enjoyed the cultural enrichment?
this is the power of diversity!

I imagine Paris is bad. I visited a few years ago and saw non-french all over. Filled with terrible foreign tourists too.

The worst thing was I stayed in the suburbs where it was cheaper and went by metro into the citt everyday and I don't think I saw a real Frenchman. I was in Rosny Sous Bois and would walk to the metro station full of blacks congregating and hopping over the turnstiles and generally nigging around. On my first day I saw a burka clad north African woman begging for money with her baby outside of a train station. In France I imagine mothers with babies don't have to beg, so she was illegal. In the train stations and trains I saw so many degenerates. I felt sick. I would see the average working class french (it was a working class area before the enrichment) commuting into the city keeping their heads down with headphones in trying to just ignore those outsiders who were invading their country. I felt shaken to my core. It looked more like Oakland than France.

It's bad but nowhere near the shit Sup Forums posts. For example, it is much better than NY or london. It is true that there are mudslime gangs operating even in daytime, and as in any city, there are parts you should never step foot in (north paris in this case) and places that are quite a lot different and more decent, but the liveleaks and other information that Sup Forums posts about are typically cherrypicked to show the worst, not the average and especially not the best (not that there's anything wrong with that, aside from the lack of disclaimer).

That's what I figured, that the truth is somewhere between the MSM and Sup Forums.

It's definitely closer to Sup Forums's than the MSM's, but yes exactly.

France is by far the worst country in Europe concerning Islam and demographics.

Absolutely not. UK, italy and spain are much worse for example.

I also figured that it would probably be more likely to be closer to Sup Forums's than to the MSM's. Although that said, Sup Forums alarmism about how Europe is going to turn Muslim soon (when in fact Muslims are a very small percentage of the population) is rather annoying. Yeah, they shit out a lot of babies. No, they're not about to become the majority.

Give basic gestalt on spain

Cont. although I should also add that I think the problem, from what I know of it, seems to be serious enough that Europe should probably start taking some steps to resolve it, like better policing and restructuring of welfare and immigration.

Yeah, come spend your shekels on tourism goy but you can't stay - jews only!

No... the reason pol takes issue with it is because those cities were fucking great before this shit started. Our cities in America always had shitskins fucking it up.

>flag of regime that killed hundreds of thousands of French people
>talks about how great the French cities were before shitskins

and thousands more to come when we liberate it shill

Fuck off mate, I'm not a shill, I'm just not a Nazi retard like you.

Oy vey not that bad surrender your cities goy

>oh vey vote macron!
such an unpopular opinion you got here, I'm glad some people still have the courage to stand up to their individual ideals

You can be against Muslim/black immigration to France without being a Nazi.
Number of French killed by Muslims and blacks: probably tens of thousands if we count Algeria, several thousand if we dont'.
Number of French killed by Nazis: hundreds of thousands.
Fuck off.

You know, 2 years ago I was in Paris and was shocked to see niggers squatting and eating chink spaghetti under a large bridge fairly close to the cheap hotel we were staying at.

Fucking disgusting, they just threw their clothes and shoes everywhere, behind fences... fucking disgusting. I haven't even seen gypsies go this low, but I tend to avoid them anyways.

Wow so beautiful and progressive and tolerant and truly european. Be thankful you got to catch a whiff of european culture even for a second.

Screencapped btw

Aren't you so so so glad we won WWII for the international banking cartels?

>Yeah, they shit out a lot of babies.
> No, they're not about to become the majority.
Literally a logical contradiction.
We're witnessing liberal milquetost crimestop in action, anons.

Don't get me wrong, they'll certainly become a majority if nothing is done about it. I'm just saying that the idea they'll become a majority any time soon is overblown. It would take probably 50 years at minimum.

Wasn't in France, but I can say that Berlin, Cologne and especially Bruxelles are fucked.

You'll see at least one romani mother with a paper cup and her shitskin caucasian-downgraded pleb-kiddo begging for money without speaking the country's language.

I should mention that the last time I visited Jewxelles was in 2014 as part of an EU-Parliament Tour when I was in 10th grade.

Of course it's the burger that has no goddamn idea.

Not that bad. Paris is one sixth of the French population so entire areas are only populated by niggers / Arabs. Most of other areas are full white.
I live in a "Parisian suburb", and there isn't a single non-white among my neighbors, expect my girlfriend obviously.

Europe's caucasian population is declining whilst shitskins are being shitted and racemixing promoted.

It's a slow procedure, but it will happen.

I wouldn't consider you directly a shill, but plain dumb indeed.

>expect my girlfriend obviously
really made me think

Again, I'm not saying it won't happen if nothing is done about it, I'm just saying that it's not reasonable to think it'll happen in the next 2-3 decades. Some Sup Forumsacks talk as if Europe is completely overrun with shitskins, which doesn't seem to really be the case. I'm not saying that their numbers aren't growing or that it's not a problem, I'm just saying that the most extreme nightmare scenarios peddled here seem to be exaggerated.

It's shit, but not that shitty that /pol and liveleak cherrypicked images... for now. But I don't live in Paris and I wouldn't live there even if I gain the double salary.

What I don't understand though is the white cucks living in Paris and still promoting "tolerance", how is this even possible, they should be ultra red pilled (not talking about the bourgeoisie)...

I've noticed people who work and befriend with niggers tend to adopt very moderate views. See South Africa : most of whites are full leftist cucks despite being literally slaughtered simply because they live together with niggers

>136410721
France declared war on Germany, not the other way around. Moron.

Yeah, to protect the nation they had offered a guarantee to and which became the target of German aggression.

I think it is because they unknowingly know that the niggers are inferior and take them in pity.
He gud buy dindu nuffin :(
Notice how they speak about niggers like they speak about pitbulls.
It's all about his master they say

I visited Grenoble recently and was slightly pissed that there was a 'halal' tag on literally every food stall and restaurant in that lovely old town

Bullshit. Paris was a fair bit worse than NYC and both are dog shit compared to London. Paris reeked of piss and I watched people pissing on subways. Really activates your almonds as to why it smelled like that. NYC is bad and all but I'd still take it over Paris. Outside of the main tourist areas, Paris immediately becomes a completely different country. Apart from the museums and such, Paris has no redeeming qualities.

France is a meme.

Actually many facts are censored in France...all the rapefugees and migrats facts are shutted down, I learn nearly more things about my country by coming on Sup Forums, no shit.
Yes this is quite dangerous and there are no-go zones, thats a truth.

You should waltz in with a bunch of bros armed to the teeth and just start chopping up dudes who get in your way samurai style

You have to be 18 to post here, user.

Open Borders and cultural diversity for Israel. Time for Israel to help out with the Refugee crises...You slimy little fuckers are in right the Neighborhood...That will cut they costs of Soros Trafficking all those 'Syrian refugees' to Europe and Israel can do something positive for all the free taxpayers hand-outs from the West.