Hey Im the user from Germany who created the thread yesterday wherei asked what not to do in North Korea

Hey Im the user from Germany who created the thread yesterday wherei asked what not to do in North Korea.

I'm In Beijing now and will deport soon. Is there anything I should now what can possibly happen ?

Can you livestream?

Don't do it.

NK lets niggers in their country?

bar code readers are a thing

>ticket dated Aug 4

I'll give you a dollar if you can steal a propaganda sign from a hotel and smuggle it out. Not be a pussy and get caught, like that Otto guy.

Find a Nork qt and forcibly impregnate her

that's why he's going to be detained in good korea
because he's a moron
and he'll do moronic shit
nice digits btw

Enjoy your free lobotomy, Helmut.

be careful

was thinking the same thing

you don't need a barcode reader though, the numbers are not even completely obliterated

Is that hand supposed to count as ethnic German now?

Put up American flag stickers at your hotel lol it will be a funny prank

You will be welcome with open arms comrade. Do not believe the lies of the west, north korea is a prosperous nation. Why do you think the west not dare attack them. Come home comrade your utopia awaits :)

rodman

>Is there anything I should now what can possibly happen ?

U.S. invades soon, have fun!

checked

>those brown goblin hands

Piss on the Juche Tower.

don't do anything stupid.

Those digits don't lie

good luck Dominik with your CIA MISSION TO ASSASSINATE NORTH KOREAN LEADER KIM JONG-UN

NORTH KOREAN PRESIDENT KIM JONG-UN WILL SURELY BE ASSASSINATED BY CIA AGENT DOMINIK FROM GERMANY BY WAY OF BEIJING ON TICKET 1202400987109

Thanks for spending money and supporting the North Korean regime. I'm sure that they know your plan to ASSASSINATE NORTH KOREAN PRESIDENT KIM JONG-UN is just a joke.

Kim is a fan of nigger ball

do a barrel bomb.

Steal a propaganda piece, they will reward you with vegetables

DON'T SAY THE N WORD

Nigger or Nuclear?

Should I delete my phone history ?

Can they read English ?

Why even go there?

Seriously I would be worried if I were you, all it takes is one person to somehow get a NK official to see this thread and you're likely to be detained in the least.

How many "dominik" last named people do you think there are on your flight? Blotting out your first name means NOTHING because you are readily identified.

I dont think anything will happen but because you posted this, I could see them detaining you as the spy you are.

Are you a tanned German?

You fucked up reporting you to authorities

Hey get one of 'em cool posters for us. Shouldn't be hard, the have them everywhere.

>say you are basketball player, famous in germany
>find some guy who looks like you from a team
>get to meet kim
>tell kim he should just take all his money and move to america and buy a sports team

Why do Germans go to NK on vacation? SK sounds way more enjoyable and Japan is like a boat ride away.

that's his first name

Nork.

Don't become an hero user

>nice boat
No thanks

same shit, no point in blotting out anything. All it takes is one person to phone the NK embassy and say "there is a spy" on that plane by the name of dominik.

Seriously, I would feel sick if I were OP. He could easily end up like that brain dead guy.

You have to give lil Kim a gift

Oh stop trying to scare him. I mean, whats the worst that can happen

oh look. a glory-seeking retard who wants to be captured and tortured just so his name gets on the news and in the annals or history

moron

Kim Is a great leader, i just want to make vacation in that great country, why does everybody accuse me of being a spy

>like a boat ride away.

hard pass

Lies annon do not believe or give into to post like thisIt's been over 50 years since the west dared to strike at north korea. They know how powerful they've gotten and become. Originally they were fighting for their very existence. But now the tables have turned for it is america that is weak. Go to north korea annon make the journey i would recommend it to any fellow communist. Btw to any retards on this thread, incase the u.s were to invade north korea it would be a grave grave mistake. It would literally be stalingrad 2.0 before they even fucking made it to Pyongyang. U.S troops would get bogged down by superior NK artillery while china ultimately comes to NK's rescuse. Seriously Grow the fuck people, you're living in your echo chambers.

Big if true

>that's the joke

Hello FBI

Don't go, you will be fucked, some burger has already sent an email to Room 39

You get sentenced to 15 years hard labor and come home with brain damage.

Best Korea only did that because he was a kike.

just make this a happening. I want to hear the normies here complaining abut NK.

Dude, it doesn't matter what you think or feel. The point is you went on a public forum and showed this info.

We all know how paranoid NK is, sure you'd normally be fine. But posting shit like this on Sup Forums is an attention getter and would likely raise their suspicions.

Good luck with the authorities.
Im actually just fucking with you but in all honesty, I wouldn't post shit about traveling to NK until its over.

That whole thing is bizarre.

Why'd they drag him off the plane, no wheelchair?

School Days was fucked up

Don't get botulism

Can you steal me a poster?

I bet the airplane food will be fucking phenomenal on that flight.

What does that mean ?

It was a private plane(so not very big) and they didn't drag him there is another guy carrying his feet. He was comatose. You don't put a coma person in a wheelchair.

It's the Lubyanka of DPRK.

But seriously, stop making threads about this.

No good can come from it. Make a thread if/when you return.

>what not to do in North Korea.
be white

Glad someone caught it.

Get off the board Tyrone

You are supporting NK by visiting this commie shithole, I hope you fall into a coma and die like the last cunt who was there.....

stole a memento of your trip

Steal a political flag

Gas yourself for being a degenerate shitskin nigger faggot. You thought i wouldn't notice those darkie hands you fucking spook? Come back home, and we'll lynch your ass.

Get Kim Jong Un put on VACation.

>13F
OHH BABY YES PLEASE

tell them you just moved to Germany from America and got your citizenship

FAKE AND GAY

It means your hotel room is being prepared. Don't go.

WTF SAGE THIS SHITE

try taking something from the hotel and sell it on ebay later

Gay and fake

>Hey Im the user from Germany
>Dominik
Hmm what?

>that Turkroach hand

topkek

FUCKING FRANKFURT CIA HONEYPOT THREADS REEEEEE

Wish me luck !! I'll see you guys

OK IS A GIANT LIAR!! LIIIIAAAAR!!!

Still fake

faggot

Are you even trying ?

I'm calling Kim, they will abduct your whole family this night

>inb4 OP goes to prison for using Sup Forums in north korea

Pls don't missjeu

>1776
checked

Don't take ANYTHING.
Don't giggle when they tell you Kim Jong-Un slays 100% top shelf poon all day long.
Do exactly what the guide or handler tells you and don't stray from that AT ALL.
Be pleasant and respectful.
Don't fuck any nork women.

Do all of this to the letter and you have at least a 40% chance of coming home alive when you're supposed too.

There was a czech documentary where local guy looked under a rug in hotel room and the floor under the rug was plastered with pages from nork kids school exercise book. That one where you practice letters by writing them over and over.
Try snooping a bit around yoir room

NK is literally more dangerous than going to Sadr City, Iraq and burning a mohammed effigy while eating pork BBQ ribs, and wiping your ass with a koran.

At least getting your throat slit by Achmed ends things fast, rather than being turned into a vegetable by vivisection.

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N