>SE Sy Jul 24
i.imgur.com/kj4BF8O.jpg
>Palmyra Jul 8
imgur.com/a/TcJPO
>E Ghouta Jul 8
i.imgur.com/FrqMjam.jpg

Developments Aug 6
*Confirmed: Sukhnah liberated
>E Ghouta: SAA continues their push in Ayn Tarma & capture Sonbol Station, bomb Jobar trying to make rebels to surrender
>SAA liberates 2 villages in S Raqqa
>HTS attacks JaI group in E Idlib
>Video emerges of Lebanese army shelling IS positions, ground invasion soon, they also ask US-coalition for aircover
>US envoy: SDF controls 45% of city, 2k IS fighters left in Raqqa, using civis as shields
>SyAF destroy ISIL drone factory in Homs Gov
>SAA attacks FSA positions in E CS of Al-Sweida Gov,capture 2 hills & Police Station 30
>Nasrallah: Hezbollah will participate in the Ras Ba’albak offensive from Syria
>SAA stops HTS offensive in N Hama, recaptures lost points from IS in E hama
>IS claims 40 SDF dead after SVBIED attack in Raqqa
>Photos emerge with IDF soldiers recovering wounded terrorists from Golan region
>Houthi forces retaliate against Saudi military in Jizan after recent coalition massacre in Saada
>Saudi bombs Saada in N Yemen, 9 killed, 6 kids among the dead

Prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.085360&lon=39.684505&z=13&m=b&show=/5536520/Kabbajb
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=34.875369&lon=38.986015&z=14&m=b&show=/31842499/Najib-gas-field
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/894346146474323968
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=34.935482&lon=38.937607&z=12&m=b&gz=0;388764953;348546646;0;385882;312423;965773;1716;360538;152778;0;714111;143670;681495;180288;834274;177472;739860;95783;726127;121135;726127;121135
youtube.com/watch?v=86URGgqONvA
almasdarnews.com/article/video-elite-camouflaged-isis-snipers-shoot-dead-dozens-iraqi-army-troops/
youtube.com/watch?v=gjdn2JYZhD8
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/894367017054208001
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Maaten_al-Sarra
strawpoll.com/ea8cf29g
youtu.be/Kk6oZxfK0aU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Aouzou
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_War
youtu.be/A94smJ9QJ5g
tagesschau.de/wirtschaft/fipronil-eier-skandal-103.html
sciencedaily.com/releases/2000/05/000509003653.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for sexy Assad

bäm

Fuck you OP

Sorry for being mean, OP.

>tfw Damascus is still largely untouched

Err, according to shaitat, they're continuing to Deir ez Zor...
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.085360&lon=39.684505&z=13&m=b&show=/5536520/Kabbajb

Tayba and gas field is happening.
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=34.875369&lon=38.986015&z=14&m=b&show=/31842499/Najib-gas-field

>VIDEO footage from the last hill that was held by #ISIS that overlooked #DeirEzZor Road from #Sukhnah
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/894346146474323968

wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=34.935482&lon=38.937607&z=12&m=b&gz=0;388764953;348546646;0;385882;312423;965773;1716;360538;152778;0;714111;143670;681495;180288;834274;177472;739860;95783;726127;121135;726127;121135

If true, ISIS has thoroughly collapsed in Homs.

Wouldn't be weird I wager. There's only so many losses one can take before collapsing, especially in that area, towns are just easier to hold

They still have enough power to harass the proceeding troops. Maybe not enough to gain some area back but to slow the advantages and to kill some score of troops. Like in the raqqa area couple of days ago.

True, but i think they'll focus on defending from further SAA advances towards DeZ.
Heck, i wouldn't be surprised if they've evacuated most of the areas north of Sukhnah.
Hopefully they've left all of Hama/Homs north & west of Sukhnah in favour of defending DeZ!
youtube.com/watch?v=86URGgqONvA
Absolutely.

>mfw page 7

less Syria and more tinfoil hat but:
The Russia sanctions had as explicit goal written on that one objective was to further American economic interests against the European interests.
As expected Europe revolted against that.
Now why would they write that in?
Could it be that they did it on purpose knowing that the sanctions would still go through but give European leaders a reaason to complain about USA, meaning against Trump in a ploy to weaken Trump further on the world stage?
Because here media and people don't know or even care to know about the finer inner workings of the US system

Coalition girl! Coalition girl!

bikini too dark
otherwise nice as usual

Is it happening? A jury of Assadists judging from experience agrees that yes, it is happening.

ISIS sniper vid from Hawija pocket:
almasdarnews.com/article/video-elite-camouflaged-isis-snipers-shoot-dead-dozens-iraqi-army-troops/

Absolutely happening

Remember the Busairi crossroad evacuation? :^^^^)

ugh, I wrote "Assad" instead of "Assange" when bantering on social media about Seth Rich stuff, I confused a lota people

youtube.com/watch?v=gjdn2JYZhD8

Roll with it and say Seth Rich was an "Assadist"

Maybe they're really that fucking blinded by butthurt to be retarded enough to shoot themselves in the foot. It's not like they haven't done it over and over before.

The base bikini is black and at the time that I made it (It's like, the second one I made.) I was too lazy to brighten a bikini so dark. My priority was more on making the white of the Syrian flag show because the black bikini was darkening it pitch black.

I have a different short-term prediction.

my tinfoil hat just grew 3 layers thicker, that'd be a fun conspiracy
>FSA gangmembers in Washington

>random squiggles in the desert and over mountains
>not capturing the road between Raqqa and Sukhnah
Don't try doing frontlines ever again, sweetie.

heh, snus is in full power, much better than your b8ing

They are interests in Congress for these sanctions. The Dems want Russia sanctioned because of muh hacking and get triggered by twitter bots. The Reps are made over Iran because the neocon project for middle east domination is still going, even as it is clear no one outside of Washington wants it. And everyone hates the Norks. Put them all together so everyone can vote with too much handwringing. Now in this political climate the energy lobby(oil and gas) saw their chance and used this political moment to carve out a favorable position for themselves in the export market. Hope that give you some insight.

Question: Any new details on how the EU(aka Germany) is taking this new development? This seems to break the myth of Western solidarity towards Russia and to a lesser extent, Iran.

There are interests*

Specifically, ISIS doesn't retreat from any of the mountainous areas. (I didn't overlay it over an altitude map so obviously it isn't exact.)

I also factored that Assad just doesn't want to hassle with the northward advance from al-Sukhnah, since quite simply he already seizes another route to the north of Syria by merely taking out those sparsely inhabited areas under the control of ISIS.

Then I added the T2 gains that haven't been reported by AMN yet, and I factored an advance towards Deir ez-Zor across a largely uninhabited tract of land.

Your digits are not checked

>There are interests in Congress for these sanctions.
I understand all of those. My point is that they could sanction in favor for gas&energy sector without actually writing in that the reason is the economic interest

>ISIS doesn't retreat from any of the mountainous areas
They do:

Like the previous burger user stated, Congress doesn't care. They are mad and lashed out in the least diplomatic way possible. Unless the EU strikes back in some way, Congress will not shift from this position.

>I also factored that Assad just doesn't want to hassle with the northward advance from al-Sukhnah, since quite simply he already seizes another route to the north of Syria by merely taking out those sparsely inhabited areas under the control of ISIS.
SAA are advancing northwards already as per: Tell me, why wouldn't SAA take the road with a handful of small villages on it? See pic related.

>T2 gains that haven't been reported by AMN yet
Nigga what, you're trolling aren't you?

>how the EU(aka Germany) is taking this new development?
Well, EU(Through Germany) just put their own sanctions on Russia for gas turbines from Siemens which turned up on Krim. So the powers in charge didn't change their anti-Russia course, but the public sentiment for it isn't strong anymore, as some time passed since the Ukraine stuff.
FDP came out against Sanctions for BTW later this year because they could read the public mood regardign that issue, so should they manage to become government once again you can expect a shift.

>ISIS lost the succnah

They are probably try and hold the front at Madan but give up the land between Succ and DeZ. There is barely any defensible terrain between Succ and DeZ because its all downhill. No mountain tops to hide in

>Congress doesn't care. They are mad and lashed out in the least diplomatic way possible.
Hm, okay. guess not everything is 5 D - Backgammon

>the logic of U.S and E.U officials
>"lets put further sanctions on these geo-political entities that hate us this will definitely make them hate the current gov"
>"wait what it just makes them hate us and support the current leader more w t f how come?"
i dub this the "cuba effect"

The Tigers will capture Ma'adan quickly.
Actually, there is SOME defendable terrain on the road. It's only shitty to defend if the enemy is advancing from the east.
They won't give it up.

It's great politically to have an
>enemy
somewhere.
If you extend a hand you risk everything should they refuse to cooperate.
One can see that on Turkey, Germany gives Turkey money and tries to play nice and Erdogan spergs out all the time and the people HATE it

You are thinking too much germanbro. Most senators and congress members are second rate lawyers that have, through grift and bullshit, acquired power. Also remember the people who voted in Trump, voted in this Republican Senate and House. You overestimate the quality of American leadership.
Also what's the mood(in the EU) over the Pentagon proposal of sending arms to Ukraine?

>Also what's the mood(in the EU) over the Pentagon proposal of sending arms to Ukraine?
Haven't heard any discussion about this, it's all about eggs and Diesel at the moment.

On another note, Trump is taking credit for ISIS BTFO
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/894367017054208001

They have, but you claimed I drew my lines over mountains. I don't doubt they would if the area were smaller and they had more ability to transport the amount of shit from the enclave-to-be. But I don't think they have that capability.

To conquer the road to Deir ez-Zor faster, obviously.

I said that because Wikipedia's criteria for inclusion on the Wikipedia map that Ebin uses required that AMN had to report it before they'd update. If AMN has reported it, then it should be added the first time a Wikipedia editor finds it.

>it's all about eggs and Diesel at the moment.
Explain pls?
/sg/ is going slow right now.

She's hot but stop avatarfagging.

Whatever dude, if you actually read the reports you would be aware of how dumb you sound.
Stick to defiling flags.

Waffle egg producers fugged up and poisened batches of eggs, so all eggs got removed from some supermarkets.
Diesel is about the cheating some car producers did, they recently had a sumit to decide what to do about it and the industry basically won (lobbying yay -_-) by just having to install some new software in cars and owners of cars cannot sue and have to swallow any lost value of their cars.

i love how the MSM media here is always playing that all the foreign leaders who are in the focus to being bad are always someking of evil masterminds and charade masters.
It's like "See we wanted do deal nicely and gave them some money and stuff but HE was so bad and hateful, HE took all the money and stuff and is now mocking all the germans and say we are stupid and will get tricked again".
Srsly the jewish trickery is really top of the notch. They are really the kings of deception
It's not specially about erdodog but you see that alot and also in national politicians or when they deal with criminal organizations.

I'm sure I would be more well-informed if I knew Rinkebyan like yourself, Muhammad.

Go back to /ptg/.

>muh swede muslim joke
old stale meme

Go to /ptg/ and see how many archives you have to go through before you see a single post by me, then come back when you find one. I'll confirm if it's the right Southron or not.

mummy daddy, plz no fight

You obviously have no clue.
You're not a regular.
I advice you to lurk more and shut the fuck up, you insufferable mong.

>You're not a regular.
You're not a regular.

still waiting on that "the virgin libya the chad chad" meme i proposed

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Maaten_al-Sarra

an idea....
>"the virgin libyan general and the chad field-marshal"

I've already seen it posted but didn't save it.

ah, screw it

damn

I concede victory.

I defeated Svehammad and am now /sg/'s chief predictor.

You don't "concede" victory you retard. That means you gave up.

I'll just leave this here again:
strawpoll.com/ea8cf29g

Needs more data!

That's concede defeat.

So I have conceded, and admitted to everyone, that I have won.

Muhammad BTFO

You have no fucking idea what concede means.

where could i get a t-shirt with assad's face on it

>New R&U vid
>Al-Sukhna
youtu.be/Kk6oZxfK0aU

ohh fuck this also happened.....

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Aouzou

didnt now gaddafis was so shit at war

should i lads?

>as part of the Toyota War
LOL actually called that conflict that way

Yes, those digits do not lie.

the entire war was one giant embarrassment for gaddafi....

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_War

>ninety thousand soldiers with new soviet made equipment
vs
>twenty thousand basically militia men on Toyotas

>results
>seven thousand five hundred soldiers dead on the libyan side and another thousand captured
vs
>maybe a thousand Chadian soldiers dead if u aim high

thanks

>digits confirms
just DO IT!

Nice Mig-23 flight!!

saved

Do it.

HERE IS MY CONCESSION OF VICTORY, FOLLOWING MUHAMMAD'S RETREAT AND DEFEAT!

sauce?

It's his personal prediction as the new deputy chief predictor of /sg/. Refer to the more up-to-date chief predictor prediction later on in this thread.

How many days before the siege on Deir Ez Zor is lifted?

Ten.

>based black dude gets shut down
a video for the keks
youtu.be/A94smJ9QJ5g

my prediction was before end of August and I stick to it

>poisened batches of eggs
how does one manages to do that ?

The islamic state is remaining and expanding

dawla islamiyah baqiyah

Does anyone have that Nightcall pic of DeZ?

used anti insect stuff fipronil to protect their chickens
tagesschau.de/wirtschaft/fipronil-eier-skandal-103.html

this one, sir?

any new /sg/ memestrikes?

Baathism is a semitic ideology after all...
sciencedaily.com/releases/2000/05/000509003653.htm