WATCH OUT NAZIS!

WATCH OUT NAZIS!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonestown
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who started this? What the fuck is going on in this world?

Can't you see the potential here user? If they start thinking this really triggers us (oh noo.. they hate trump so much they would lick a toilet... that suucks) we could effectively rid ourself from quite a few libtards. We need to carefully meme this. Maybe put a (staged) post under op's image of a triggered Sup Forumsack and spread it on leftypol. Those fags are probably dying for a win against us anyways.

lol, did Sup Forums start this?

Wish we could claim credit for it but alas

Oh, and combined with their degenerate state of mind they would probably even get off on licking the toilet in the first place.

the really funny part is when you realize no one on the left is actually going to fall for this, but these idiots actually licked toilets

Which one of you austists started this. I want to buy you many beers.

What next, when the leftist lose, they will eat shit?

I like how the chicks are just posing next to the toilet without actually licking, one of which made sure her tits were properly displayed even. I thought you hated Trump, grrls?

With the way they love to attention whore and virtue signal, I don't know about that.

>this is how fucking woke I am. Fuck the Cheeto, I resist so hard I lick toilets.

Your fucked it means that Drump is a toilet and the drumfkins who support him are the shit going down the drain which we will eat to show Nazis like you they have nowhere to hide.

you filthy white anti-perverts!

There are degenerate things that make me feel hopeless and depressed with the world. This however amuses me greatly and reminds me to not buy food I didn't process myself as who knows where those unsanitary fucks work.

I wish this would be a thing.

the under the tongue one really ekks me.

Please explain.

I, I just don't care... this is weird as fuck. I don't want them to lick fucking toilet seats and urinals. What the fuck does this achieve? This makes all of us worse. This isn't the way to 'win' anything.

Let them keep on licking and humiliating themselves, they surely are showing Trump how they hate him, LMAO!

THIS REALLY FUCKING PISSES ME OFF.
THEY BETTER STOP
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

For any curries in this thread, those things they're licking are public toilets.
These are places leftist white makes make money on their knees

Moar?
Pretty hot desu senpai

Perfect way to give libtards chcholera. Whoever thought of this is a genius.

it means that urinals are better than Drumpf!

It's laughably transparent. The only people that think it's even slightly clever are the retards ITT jizzing all over themselves.

I hope they at least had the good sense to take these pics at a Home Depot and use display models or something. Kinda looks like they just used toilets at public restrooms though.

Yes, I will either kill myself or become an eternal democrat if they don't stop this.

Just as with the importation of sadistic men from the middle east, what we are witnessing here is a the masochistic subconscious mind of the female dominated liberal mind manifesting itself.
Fascinating.

>he doesn't understand the point of the internet

M A K E T H I S S H I T F A M O U S
A
K
E

T
H
I
S

S
H
I
T

F
A
M
O
U
S

That's hot, seeing women and men on their knees. Licking off the urine and cum off my toilet bowl.

I need a pic of someone doing this and a KKK member with a reichsflag bending in to laugh.

THIS !!!

Get me off this planet.

We should psy-op a "Lefties eat poop against Trump" thing. They'd probably fucking do it.

Fucking what!? This has to be fake, nothing this awesome just happens by accident.

Troll..?

You should.meme it with a hashtag. Something like: #stillsaferthanTrump.

Point of that hashtags is they have to get themselves in harms way to prove it

use a hashtag
#ToiletsAgainstTrump
someone will do it

Fuck it. Im out. I dont want snowflakes licking toilets. There is a line, this crosses it. I cant stand the idea of maybe hooking up with a girl later in life who tells me she did this, or I find pics of her doing this

Do you people ever post the links to the shit you post?

This. I can't stand it. I hate the idea of liberals licking toilet seats. That's too much. Make them stop. It would be worse if they submerged their faces in the water in the bowl. I couldn't stand that.

> :^)

>We try to meme shit like this to fuck them over.
>They do it to themselves and much worse.
I don't even know what to say.

It's almost like Niggers hating the word Nigger so much they'll use it everytime they open their mouths.

>we arent responsible for this one
>they did it on their own

the left fucking snapped
this isnt fun anymore

what's next? secluded group poison suicide for communism?

We actually did push this once. A few months ago. But it never went anywhere.

Somehow they sniffed it out and ran with it. This is some psychotic tsundere level shit.

Liberals UNITE!

agreed.
society is on the brink of collapse.

expect some weimar republic levels of degeneracy soon

Disgusting

Has our shitposting started affecting real life this much?

You eat shit? LMFAO

I honestly think I'm going to be sick, who is this stupid

What do the numbers say, user?

that's not a very good photoshop

>I honestly think I'm going to be sick, who is this stupid
freedom fighting counter culture revolutionaries who are speaking truth to power by licking toilets showing that Drumpf is shit!

VIVE LA REVOLUTION!

Just found this. Literally communist mass suicide. You can't make this shit up. (ProTip: Check Skincolors) en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonestown

let's meme this into existence

You can count on me to genuinely reel in disgust while saying "No, stop".

What do toilet seats taste like? I've never eaten poo before. Any Indians in this thread can tell me?

Hey at least it looks like they'll keep their retardation to the privacy of their homes this time.

Good.

God, out of everyone in the world I wouldn't have thought Americans could be faggots with something like this. I think of you with disgust.

Neither do I. But it's so funny when their virtue signalling addiction gets them to do retarded shit.

This is retarded and hilarious

This is why I love Sup Forums; just when I think I've seen it all, along comes licking urinals for killary.

All I can say is lolwut?!

>the joke
>you

Fucking kek. I reached the point where there is officially nothing leftists can do that would surprise me.

From supporting Islam to licking toilet seats. Remember, we are the ones on the wrong side of history...

be tolerant to germanic customs

I know, it's why I'm so sure we're going to win. Stupid at this scale is totally unsustainable, sort of like a supermassive star having a very short main sequence.

This was too quick...licking toilet rims, and the ensuing drawn-out agonizing death, shows a true commitment to the real SJW's cause ..

those poor knees on that fat trigglypuff on the left. They're so overloaded that they're hyper-extending

Is that bottom right Maddox?

This makes me want to smear the shit on my toilet paper onto the toilet rim after I am done wiping my ass.

holy shit you're right LOL this meme would be right up his alley

there is no fucking way we could bait them into doing this and then one commits suicide like the #pissyourpantsforwhatever and the girl did it and uploaded a vid of her pissing her pants then found out it was a troll later and killed herself

no fucking way this one will work

I liked him once upon a time