*deep breath*

Hopefully all of them.

Can you spot the troops with asthma, the troops with tattoo sleeves, the troops that shot themselves, the troops with any other dis qualifier

OBVIOUS BAIT KYS OP.

dead from combat or dead from suicide?

fpbp

Honestly this is really disrespectful

be british
be ruled by an old hag and a baby
why live :^(

>implying there was enough time for that many trans to kill themselves in the last quarter if ovongos term, which is when they were allowed in.
maybe.

Can you spot them VoteVets? Probably can't, nothing worse than a piece of shit veteran using their service to make their message seem somehow more legitimate. Fucking disgraceful.

OP why do you want our troops to have huge unhealing wounds that must be dilated for several hours a day and severe mental illness? Do you hate America that much? Did you realize you were homo before or after your father and uncle raped you?

this

.6% of the population

50% of the reporting

This

Incorrect.

You don't get to be buried in Arlington if you commit suicide.
From my understanding there have been zero transgender vets who have died during active duty service due to combat related actions.
Not all vets get to be buried in Arlington.

>They're there, I promise.

There has never been a "transgender" (made up term for a psychotic man in a dress) deployed as an infantryman with a combat unit. I guarantee it.

>can you my spot
can you my spot
>can you my spot
can you my spot
>can you my spot
can you my spot
>can you my spot
can you my spot
>can you my spot
can you my spot

kek

I should hope so

>Can you my spot the jewish troops in this photo? They're there, I promise.

I'm sure they're there since trannies are psychologically damaged and more likely either commit suicide to be prone to risky behavior which translates in to them being more likely to die "in combat". They won't come out and say it but the data is there and trannies were allowed in but the cost is too high and they damage morale as well as cost lives other than their own.

Fucking this.

idc about vets
every war after WW2 was unjustified

How many mentally ill trans faggots do these retards think have previously served or are currently serving in the military?

Can you spot the 4ft trans-species, disabled Nigerian-Mongolian with re-attachable arms? Yeah, I didn't think so bigot.

I doubt it

Remember this is how lefties see young men, just tools to be used in a war to die for their country. Sick.

what

This is the kind of meme they deserve

Who promises?

fpbp

(you)whoring stealing jokes are we

Something needs to be done about the left paying off or making "vets R great" accounts so that they can make trump look bad when he responds to their 6 million daily insults and eventually tells them to fuck off

I hope everyone that is commenting is at least sageing this weak ass bait. (you) know who you are