Sup Forums can you tell Sarcuck of Akkad why the Holocaust was wrong?

Sup Forums can you tell Sarcuck of Akkad why the Holocaust was wrong?

it didn't get rid of the jews

It failed.

Well the number is questionable just to get started.

More Roma died by percentage, more Slavs died by number and the biggest Jewish genocide came from Marxists by starving Jewish towns in Ukraine, amongst others.

Hitler did lots wrong but Stalin deserves more hate, yet why is Hitler the only bad guy? This is the real holocaust red pill, it was shit but the young Turks and the nazbol Marxists did worse.

BTW, Sorbs? Why do you think they number in the low triple digits these days?

I don't understand does he mean it didn't happen or killing 6 million jews would have been morally wrong

Does not an action done by human beings actually have to occur in order to be classifiable as either right or wrong?

Because Joe rogan is a mason and Sargon doesn't want to lose e fame and go back to call center work.

It was only wrong because it didn't include the gassing of the septic community.

The only thing wrong is it didn't happen.

Caring what a fat muzzie thinks about something that never happened.

woah

1. It was extremely retarded and inefficient as a means of genocide.
2. I never happened.

>It failed.
KEK has spoken

This to be honest

All together now for the bearded quadroon retard:

>implying

Checked and KEK'd

Because killing people is wrong. wtf Sargon this is basic shit, I thought you knew this.

Because of it, countless Jewish qts will never be mine's to fuck.

>ywn kiss her growing belly, marveling at her carrying the fruit of your love under her heart
>ywn playfully have a written argument with her over baby names to kill time during the day, passing each other scraps of paper with a name written on one side and your/her rebuttal on the other
>ywn make love passionately at night
>ywn feel the pressure from her incredible weight and huge round belly bearing down on you but have the indescribable pleasure of her tight pussy throbbing on you cock negate any discomfort
>ywn bust your extra thick load into your beautiful, nearly ready to burst Anne, filling your sweet love oven with your seed
>ywn look on smugly as she reaches over to grab a rag she uses to clean up your oozing jizz
>ywn notice her father looking at you approvingly, knowing that you are treating his daughter to the very best of the situation
>ywn be smuggled out of the Annex you have been trapped in for two years with Anne as her due date nears, being given the task of watching after her by her father, gifting you his bayonet, a prized leftover memento from the first war, to use to protect his daughter if all else fails
>ywn help Anne give birth in a Dutch farm turned safehouse deep in the countryside, forever sealing your bond with her
>ywn watch Anne hold the baby in hers arms for the first time, never wanting to let go
>ywn watch Anne breastfeed your child and her embarrassed, yet dotting expression at such intimacy
>ywn quietly watch Anne and the newborn sleep
>ywn all sneak outside one misty morning to stumble upon a lone Allied sharpshooter trundling down the road, acting as a skirmisher for the rest of the Army, and greet him with the sight of a smiling baby, as you have no other gift to offer him. But it nonetheless instantly puts him back in good spirits, knowing that despite a world consumed by slaughter, there is in fact still some humanity left in it.

FUCKING HITLER

Are you guys retarded? He's clearly asking a rhetorical question in an attempt to "smear" the alt-right as a genocidal group.

Read the responses:

>"So THAT's the right right. Holy shit, I'm speechless..."

Wouldn't be surprised if he was paid shekels for this. His whole kekistan cringe thing seemed like a smear operation too.

based