This is what you voted for. This is fucking nauseating

nbcnews.com/politics/immigration/grandmother-deported-voter-fraud-leaves-u-s-tears-n789766

>Guantanamo Bay

Good. Over the wall spic

>votes twice
>it was not intentional

>voter fraud
She should be deported via catapult.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out you fucking useless spic.

>she did cast two ballots improperly
>she insists it was not intentional
There is no one on this earth who would cast two votes and think that its ok.

She looks very young to be a grandmother, what could possibly explain this?

>This is what you voted for.

Yes, yes it is

Do you fucking retards realize that a head of lettuce is going to be $99.00 if we keep this up?

>votes twice
>not intentional

a grandma is just a slut who had a slut, they have to earn respect by doing something more than getting dicked

the market will adjust

Don't talk shit about Margarita, please.

That's ok we'll just put fried eggs on cheeseburgers to replace the lettuce.

Muh lettuce.
Didn't realize you were a rabbit.

She's a spic, they all pop out little beans as soon as they hit puberty, she'll be a great grandmother by the time she hits 60.

Yes, and?

Time for you to go back to corn with corn and corn on the side

You think enforcing the law against voter fraud and entering the country illegally is nauseating?

Sort yourself out, kid.

prolly doctored up for extra fe-fe's

You realize they will have to pay workers better wages because spice aren't driving wages down. Right?

Spics are born pregnant.

This woman stepped over the bounds of our democracy.

When the lettuce shortage happens you may not care, but when the great Californian avocado famine happens and all your avocado toast is out of your price range you'll be singing a different tune.

Good. Maybe then we will have fucking room to pick it ourselves,without all these human cattle taking up our god-given space.

The problem is that her spawn stays in the JewSA.

>The luga lettuce harvest machine is self-driven, equipped with caterpillar track

ICE needs a great Christmas bonus this year for their beaner eradication program. Outstanding work guys and gals of ICE - oh yeah, we'll adjust to the shortage of lettuce

>I can't process it
>everyone was doing it
>singling her out is raycis

> Legal U.S. resident

And this headline is what they call fake news.

Yes, this IS what I voted for. She is not a citizen, she can't vote. Go the fuck back to your own country. You were on waivers and now your contract is cancelled.

>couldnt process it

couldnt process her vote either dumb bitch

Yes America YES!!!!

Sounds like growing lettuce is going to be a great business venture.

Exactly what I voted for Libtard.

Followup:
Can you now admit 3,000,000+ Illegals like this voted illegally and Trump truly won the popular vote?

You do know that you sound kind of racist, right?

I'll give a few minutes to delete this post.

Where Do You Think We Are?

>ICE agents eat breakfast at Ann Arbor restaurant before arresting three workers

Absolutely savage

Lets hope you assholes are willing to pay $99 for a head of lettuce. Takes 45 days from seed to form a head, takes another 30 seconds to harvest and pack it. I'll be growing lettuce in the future if this cunt is correct.

No it won't, it will go up by a dollar the most and I'll happily pay that to not be literally mexico.

Aspiring citizens have just as much a right to vote as you do. We are all human beings on this planet together.

>This is fucking nauseating.
Agreed. It's taking way to long to deport every brown piece of shit it my country.

HAHAHAHAHA

And nothing of value was lost
>bitch voted twice
I wonder who she voted for?

This gets me hard.
Exactly what I voted for.
Voter fraud should be life in prison.
I'll accept deportation. She got off light.

>I need slaves so I can have cheap lettuce.
Kill yourself!

Please refrain from racist comments. Thanks.

We don't have spics here and lettuce is only a few bucks. Also a packet of seeds is like 50c

Cart in the unemployed highschools from the metropolitan centers with shekels.

>and let them eat cake

Wut?

Good. Fuck her

That's not nausea, it's euphoria.

People like you are the reason she's being deported. "Oh we're going to pass a law to make it easy for people to register to vote but we won't tell them they have to be citizens to vote because that would discourage them from voting." They knew exactly what they were doing when they passed that bill.

Oh. Oh my. Ohohoho...myiiiy.
>unzips pants
Mmm. Ohhhhh. Haaaaaa....hooooo....

Is there a video of this to fap to? I could use a good hard nut.

Exactly correct, so fucking funny that they can't see that.

you fucking moron this isnt the 1800s
one man can harvest enough lettuce a day to feed an entire town
kill yourself

>I illegally voted by accident and then I accidentally did it again

Australia is a white supremacist fascist nation that uses aboriginal labor as modern day slavery.

Grow your own faggot.

>all I wanted to do was illegally participate in the presidential election of a country I'm not a citizen in T___T

Fatasses on this site don't eat lettuce.

5 children at 20.
25 grandchildren at 40.
130 children, grandchildren and great grandchildren at 60.
131 people total.

White woman
1 child at 35.
1 grandchild at 70.
3 people total.

The lettuce buy spinach instead!

My actions had consequences waaaaa

The fuck is wrong with these people. If you immigrate legally and obey the law then you will be fine.

Why the fuck should they get special treatment because muh brown skin. That's not how equal rights work sweetie.

>same law for everyone is racist

Fucking lefties man, they're batshit crazy.

You have to go back

Lettuce isn't healthy anyway. It's devoid of nutritional value.

T. Mobile poster
Not an aussie.
If lettuce goes to $99 each I'll quit my job as an engineer and grow lettuces. I'll pick the fuckers myself

>"Asking non-citizens if they'd like to register to vote is not just — but it is the law," Margarita's daughter Connie said. "In a way, it's saying that entrapment is okay. And that is not just."

Time for right wing voter registration squads?

hahaha

That's what you get for fucking with us elections

Glorious. I just wish this wasn't exaggerated by leftist media. If it were really such a drastic change in the rate of deportations I'd be a happy man

Rot in your 3rd-world hellhole, you worthless beaner cunt.

Good riddance.

>break law
>be punished
I fail to see what is the problem here except the fact that you try to use appeal to emotions on Sup Forums part of Sup Forums where we laugh at jews gassed, subhell of internet
you made me do it, I only wanted to play my vidya

Why don't we cut to the chase and just deport all non whites already? I'm so sick of drawing this out.

well yes, this is actually exactly what I wanted I fail to see your argument

yea this is a bunch of bullshit here is what they left out

>not a US citizen
>claimed to be US citizen on paperwork

literally getting deported because she was too stupid to research or ask advise and just started checking things because it sounded right to her.

sorry fuckers, if we arent going to hold your hand every step of the way. figure it out or ask questions... "i didnt know" isnt an excuse here

likely less.

>Without much evidence
Sure thing, fake news.

Good she is lucky we haven't went full fash yet

I will pay more for white people to work those fields. Besides they're just going to be replaced by robots anyway

>implying no unemployed Americans will take up these jobs that are being siphoned off by illegals coming in
>implying the market won't sort itself out
>implying every Mexican is going over the border and not just the illegals

I understood that reference

Huehuehuehue

You're goddamn right this is what I voted for.

I am not American because i say i am. I am American because the sovereign, the globally recognised leader and regulators of my country says so. If you deny my American status you are by extension against the government and hence the sovereign itself.

I will not repeat the same argument to you again.

Why would I want to grow a faggot?

This is what I voted for. This is amazing.

make mexico mexican again

>illegal immigrant votes twice
>trump is still evil

I can't take it anymore. What the fuck is wrong with these people? It was a crime for her to be here, it was a crime to vote, and it was definitely a crime even by leftist standards to vote twice.

What's the endgame? Reddit-style elections where whichever group creates more free anonymous accounts controls the world?

How can anyone justify voter fraud?

>tfw you rig the election and still lose.

And wages to pick a head of lettuce will then be $20/hour+

Nah, Jews are against the government and sovereign itself. Go fuck yourself you non white piece of shit. We will revoke any ties you have to us soon enough and you will be back where you belong. We're done have ballsy pieces of shit like you tell us how to run our own country.

A. Labor costs are less than 20% of produce costs.

B. Average American spends less than $300 on veggies per year anyways.

So big fucking whoop, eliminate illegals, pay and extra $100 a year in groceries. Oh, how will we manage without Paco?

lol ag is going to be nearly completely automated within the next 50 years.

Yes this could be said about many professions. Although in ag it is going to be more of an issue as it's terribly easy to mechanize a lot of these processes and the only barrier to doing so thus far has been farmers resistance to new tech - something that has changed since they now realize the value of technology (see smartphones and tablets), and the cost associated with the tech (which has dropped in a huge way over the last 10 years)...it's affordable now and it's happening as we speak.

see You're full of shit and no one will miss the seasonal lettuce pickers. They already bus them in from Tijuana, and send them back when the season's over...you know that right?

If you actually read the article, she states her case. It was for a school superintendent, for which she had 2 votes because of two daughters going to those two schools. She was a legal permanent resident with a green card, and says that when she was signing up for a licence, the clerk asked her if she wanted to register, for which she ticked the box saying she was a citizen.

>she admitted this to her immigration officer
>The Us government starts judicial process to deport her
>This was 10 years ago
>This is all fake news

I feel sorry for the woman but this whole thing started under bush for christ's sake

Kek, out the fuck

>i cant follow the fucking rules because im a worthless cunt
>boo fucking hoo

Did you even read the article? It was two different elections. It's not like she voted twice in one election. She thought she could vote because the DMV said she could. It's not like she was casting her votes under an impression that she wasn't allowed to.

Also, she's legally here, speaks English, and from Peru (not Mexico).

>Dilmãe

UMA DELICIA