MOST DEGENERATE VIDEO EVER

>fuck all your friends
>no, really
>i'm gonna fuck all your friends yeea
Norwegian slut singing about how she'll "fuck all your friends" while fondling with a nigger. She's getting absolutely buttblasted in the comments, and if we continue we'll probably make national news here.
youtube.com/watch?v=s_nufSwU-T8
if blocked: youpak.com/watch?v=s_nufSwU-T8

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TimeToWakeUp88/status/894347924993445890
youtu.be/qGNtxAtf1Sw
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1494700189261.webm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anders_Behring_Breivik
youtube.com/watch?v=uL6TF_KsW2M
youtube.com/watch?v=zvASS4_q1ck
youtube.com/watch?v=qGNtxAtf1Sw
youtube.com/watch?v=79xtYMIOcrc
youtube.com/watch?v=t5V-k45oEn0
twitter.com/heinzuiish/status/894359806672326656
youtube.com/watch?v=QwsiuzGGZMo
hooktube.com/watch?v=s_nufSwU-T8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=sxDdEPED0h8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not available outside of Norway, snownigger

retweet

So she is pure ethnic Norwegian?

bottom of the post, nigger

loving the comment section goys

she is plastic

Stop getting so angry about something so trivial as music videos. They are supposed to provocative and having a black man there only nicely brings up the contrast in the video.

also after the OP video you can cleanse yourselves with this masterpiece
youtu.be/qGNtxAtf1Sw

Le epic Sup Forums raid

>not made this video available in your country
Good.

Downvote.

If any americans can't see the video, just downvote it. It's not an exciting video anyway, just some artsy posing.

>video not available in your country
>comments disabled

max par

BTW, I still disliked it.

Cringe...

KRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG!

Jeg spör deg....
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1494700189261.webm

I don't know what you people are talking about. I just see two black people.

ho looks kind of niggery herself

>le epic sweden yes cuckpost

MFW it's actually Varg's daughter.

holy shit, what would he have done to her

he did nothing wrong

>not using a vpn

What race is that disgustingly ugly mutant?

Best WEBM COMING THROUGH

He killed a bunch of defenseless, unsuspecting children and failed to execute his plan of emulating jihadis and gaining notoriety by beheading some female former prime minister.

So both morally and practically he failed. Breivik fanclub BTFOd.

nah, this is his daughter. Born in 1992. He has only met her like 3-4 times.

That ugly little ho looks like a filthy Kike...Going to fuck all your friends with her sex junk schmeered with Jungle std's hohoho

Northern Norwegian, she looked normal until in her early teens she started with platics. Her whole face is now plastic, her boobs too obviously. Maybe her ass too, I doubt she got that ass only by training.

looks scary desu

Topkek, if this is real any videos of this idiot actually paying with this card?

WTF?????
It is photoshop, it has to be.

>Her whole face is now plastic

Breivik's too though. Do you think Anders had his ass done too?

shooped right?

Joke's on you, whore, my only friends are Sup Forums. Checkmate.

not that i know of, but it's not a norwegian card

>see this white boi? I'm gonna fucking this superior black specimen. his dig soooo big

why do you kikes always have to slander the man?

stone her

is this a precedented event in history? or is it the first of its kind? women literally using their influence and power to invite in foreign men and then proceeding to breed with them, effectively washing away their own race.

bump

300% race mixed

A novice Bogdanoff.

Breivik did plastics? Really?

the music is just bad. i'm not someone with high morality but fuck, it sucks. this coming from someone who listens to rap daily.

Dat skinny forearm though.

remember to like the post

Mister Metokur commented

" shut the fuck up you disgusting coal burning slut "

The comments are an endless source of keks...

brrrrrrrrrrrrrbrrrrrrrrrrrr

niceee

I've seen that nose before

>Breivik did plastics? Really?

>In his early twenties he underwent cosmetic surgery, according to friends, for his chin, nose and forehead, and was very satisfied with the result
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anders_Behring_Breivik

This is what Apple wants you to live.

WHAT FUCKING SHOW?!?!?!

>My daughter is still in elementary school... I don't see my daughter very often (twice since 1993, to be exact), and in fact haven't seen anybody in my family since October last year, but that is due to "prison circumstances". After I was transferred to Trondheim prison, last month, I can take a visit every week actually. I have a good relationship to my family, although my daughter doesn't know me very well - obviously.

As for my "wife" I don't know what You are talking about. I have never been married to my daughter's mother not have I ever been married to anybody else. You could say I'm still waiting for that princess to come falling down from the sky and into my lap...

from his fucking website

KEK
>that comment

Fuck this gay earth

i've noticed a lot of normie nords seem to really hate americans
(probably why it's blocked)
and they seem to be on the edge about england
scotland is good though (and noone knows what wales is :(()

is this true? or do i have it wrong

just confuses me because
>learn english
>hate anglos

Not available in USA.

No, there's Ezekiel 23.

I always knew he was a stupid peace of shit insecure sissy. Could not even target the enemy when he first matyred himself for his cause

should've gotten that red anti AIDS iPhone

>Fuck this gay earth
What's it to you singapore?

>this coming from someone who listens to rap daily.
same
>Mr. Bond - Fascist
>Mr. Bond - Sieg Heil
youtube.com/watch?v=zvASS4_q1ck
>Mr. Bond - Ashkenazi
youtube.com/watch?v=qGNtxAtf1Sw
>Mr. Bond - ‘Dolf is the Law
youtube.com/watch?v=79xtYMIOcrc
>Mr. Bond - Smoke a Schlomo
youtube.com/watch?v=t5V-k45oEn0

No it's not women, it's jews.
Jews control all media and art, and what can they offer women?
Primarily fame, but also money. Every man knows that women crave nothing more than fame and being desired.
The jew can provide for he owns media, and the jew exploits it very well.
These bitches do nothing else but parroting what they believe will make them more desired by others.

One thing that I admire Arabs for is that they wouldn't allow jews to do this shit with their women.
If one jew tried it he couldn't hide anywhere in the world from their revenge. They'd go apeshit on him.
Only we are so dumb and have been guilted to let them do it to us.

Jews...their fucking obsession with their gassing myth by Germans. Keep pushing their lies to the point where their goyim are too brainwashed and conditioned to care

banish her from your lands with all her friends

Women's suffrage was a mistake.

LMFAO

Looks like someone trying to make a custom mass effect 1 character and fucking it up.

WE comments section now

I abhor race mixing due to a sick fetish. If it's true love it's fine

damn this is boss

dont forget to upvote

twitter.com/heinzuiish/status/894359806672326656

thats just her mic. This photo was taken when she performed live in oslo. :^)

It's actually not as autistic as it sounds in this case, because this will generate an article on the frontpage of our biggest newspaper. It's fun and it's nice to know that people will hear that these opinions are out there.

Wow, this is very subtle.

Mr. Liqz is pretty dope as well.

>Mr. Liqz - Nazi
youtube.com/watch?v=QwsiuzGGZMo

kek

... nah he sucks

You seem to not be aware of the impact flashing lights and sound have on our subconscious.

Something as trivial as a music video becomes something that engraves a social norm.
And it's not just one video. This is the norm now, it just builds contrast or embraces diversity?

And it's not just in music videos, it's in the music. In the lyrics, in the artists featured together.
And it's not just about a black person, it's about the promotion of a promiscuous and materialistic lifestyle being good. As if that's something to strive for.
And it's not just promoted to young teenage girls like the market for this music video is. It's promoted in every age group and demographic.

It's not just a trivial music video. It's a sign of a sickness that is spreading.

she looks like she has Michael Jackson syndrome

Mr bond or GTFO

>face tattoo
>gold teeth

degenerate.

shit I think she looks pretty fine for realz

>It's actually not as autistic as it sounds in this case, because this will generate an article on the frontpage of our biggest newspaper.

..and quite possibly trigger local libtards to purchase the song in support.. almost like this was intended all along..

>hooktube.com/watch?v=s_nufSwU-T8

Let me help you newfag.

Absolute Madman

It is the most important thing to attack these kind of videos, for women are creatures that crave fame and being desired.
The whore singing does it to get fame and to be desired, other women will get the impression that this is how you will have men desiring you and they'll parrot it.
So if they know that people will hate you for it they'll think twice.

>implying he runs that channel

Remember ladies....Real liberal Nordic women don't let their jungle pets wear condoms. Condoms are an invention of the White man.

Song has a such a weak, overplayed flow. The hook is all for shock value. I don't think it will stick, but I may be wrong. I posted this extra degenerate song in another thread and I'll share it again now.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sxDdEPED0h8

It starts off slow, but most of it is the singer cosplaying jackie kennedy and running around with a Nigger and a their liter of half breed niglets.

That fucking Varg comment holy shit I'm crying

oh yeah my bad, it's a archive channel

>and quite possibly trigger local libtards to purchase the song in support..
Nobody ever does that here in Norway, spotify penetrates probably 100% of all households.

it makes me feel good to suck pretty chicks sucking an average cock like mine