Hello Sup Forums I am an Australian

i am an Australian according to the government. The leaders and globally acknowledged regulators of my country.
If you deny my Australian status you are by extension against the government and hence the sovereign itself.

I suggest you let that sink in.

Acceptable bait but pretty low effort. 2.5/5

Fuck off chinky and go back to your greasy shithole.

Fuck off chankoro.

POO IN THE LOO

How does it feel to be a parasitic minority in a country built by someone else's ancestors?

nice fuckin repost faggot

Chinese Australians are not true Australians. They consume Chinese government controlled media, take money from Chinese government, associate almost exclusively with other Chinese, and act according to Chinese government propaganda.

I would have no issue if Chinese people integrated properly but such a small number do.

It's time to for the mouse born in a horse stable to go bck to his mouse house to learn how to be a mouse before returning to his horse stable.

Not nisem, nisem has a Sup Forums pass.

>chink

go home

oh look, its that stale pasta, now with the dates removed now to trick newfags.

How many times has this shit been posted?

Fucking chinks always copy someone else, you unoriginal fuckwad

Good pasta, saged

This, same goes for Canada. They are lower than rats

Kill yourself, name the amount of Pajeets required to view yourself an heroing and I will get those eyeballs on your screen. Maybe make a video so there could actually be a thread to discuss something. Stop autistically posting here for attention. So you are at a crossroads, either kill yourself (please) or sort yourself out.

This fucking thread again

hello my Australian friend
I am not American because i say i am. I am American because the sovereign, the globally recognised leader and regulators of my country says so. If you deny my American status you are by extension against the government and hence the sovereign itself.

I will not repeat the same argument to you again.

Fucking A mate, welcome to Australia, glad to call you a fellow countryman

ching chong BING BONG

All the foreigners do this

nice flag faggot

You post this pretty much everyway.
No one cares.

I'm banging an Asian cutie myself at the moment, better than dealing with white sluts

I was born on an airplane overy the west coast. Any government that days I'm a condor is no government I want to answer to.

A CHING CHONG CHINESE CHICKEN