Sunday Gunday Trump 2020

What is it with your autists never cleaning your damn carpets?

Too busy ignoring the recent Trump email leaks

>ITS YOU AND ME AGAINST THE DUST

GTFO reddit scum

too busy defending a New York billionaire online

Suck my balls you faggot. You know you know you want a mouthful.

Reddit go home.

when does the winning start? i was told I would get tired of it

>not being able to spell out "MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN - MAGA- DONALD JOHN TRUMP" with guns
buy more guns

>Threatening the president
Reported :^)

>just shove pants under couch

I can smell the stale tobacco smoke and cat piss from here.

drumpf posting is against the rules polshit

KEK

CUTE

CUNT

1. vacuum floor
2. remove dirty pants from under chair
3. shoot self in back yard for making this thread

Why is antifa even here? I thought you people vote for gun control.

I hope youre not actually trying to talk shit, you arent any better.

>Someone posts gay Trump thread
>Lol xD im going to go say bad stuff about Trump

Actually, now that I think about it, youre worse.

just for right wingers

Same faggot

Did your mommy make a good din din for you tonight?

You hate them so much that you troll the firearms subsection of a Babylonian tapestry weaving forum?

WUT now

Why the hell do you have a barrel mounted flash light when the magpul handguard has multiple spots to attach a light?

oh look that vatnik is lonely, here is your (you) honey :3

people who unironically support trump with no reservations tend to be pretty stupid

This is a really good point. Why? Just get yourself a Magpul pic adapter for the stock, and you're golden. Also that upper on the ar pisol looks pretty good, what's the barrel length?

It could have been left over from another rifle and he just put it on there till he gets a proper adapter

At least thats what I hope is going on.

no you are trolling a progressive board

This honestly. Anyone who thinks that Gun owners didn't get universally fucked over in 2016 is an idiot playing right into the Jew's hands.

>He said some pro-gun things during his election campaign but hasn't done anything about it since he took office, and has spent most of his time in office contradicting or backing down on nearly everything he promised during the campaign. The campaign, which itself contradicted many of the things he said years prior to running for president. So I support him and treat him like a savior

Seriously, I'm glad Hillary didn't win, but for fuck's sake that doesn't mean we should glorify the guy who won, who makes an ass of himself on an almost weekly basis

>everyone who dislikes trump is antifa
back to t_d

The only thing progressive about Sup Forums is that it has become progressively more racist, you guys are barking up the wrong tree.

But user, he's only one eighth of the way through his first term! You can't possible expect a man to attempt to uphold his election promises in the first sixth months of his presidency!

>everyone who dislikes trump is antifa

When they come to a relatively unpopular firearms shitposting board to complain about him while mentioning nothing about firearms, there is a pretty good chance they are antifa.

dumb newfag

hillary is a new york millionaire, shes just like us!

Those are his tactical bug-out pants.

Or, they've been here since before /r/The_Donald was let through the wall and have half a brain and realize that no, Donald Trump is neither pro-gun nor a particularly good choice for president.

Remember in both, "The Art of the Deal," and various campaign/Twitter responses, Trump has said he is pro-Assault Rifle ban. He is not our guy and would ban/take away assault rifles if he could.

>shitpost thread that has only the bare minimum to do with firearms
>b-b-but they're the ones who don't own guns!

>Just because I dislike Trump doesn't make me antifa!
>But since you like Trump that must mean your a redditfag!

Lel only a randlet or a bernout could be this stupid.

Hillery isn't from fucking New York. She's a fucking GRIT and carpet-bagger.

Nuh uh! That was 20 years ago, politicians can change if I like them! But politicians I don't like are all corrupt liars who never change!

So if he changes his mind he's a flip flopper and that's actually worse and more scary. He could also just as easily change his mind and say that concealed carry is too dangerous and only cops should have guns. Na man, Trump is actually more dangerous than Obama to guns because at least you knew what Obama wanted to do, Trump might sell you one shit on TV and go and do a whole different thing. There is a reason the NRA is not a fan of Trump. They hated Hillary more (for good reason) but hating an opponent is not the same thing as *liking* someone else.

Ive been here since at least 2005

When's Trump going to throw us a bone for getting him elected?

>There is a reason the NRA is not a fan of Trump.

And that's why they went out of their way to endorse him right?

He won't because he's actually not pro-gun. Like most rich guys with a concealed carry permit he thinks it's okay for *him* to have a gun, no one else. Read his own statements from the campaign trail, he is not pro-gun at all. He's not DIRECTLY anti-gun, but he won't be extending rights that's for damn sure. Plus, the NRA donated a fraction to his campaign to what they usually do for Republican Pres. candidates so I doubt he feels much indebted to them.

Plus, we don't need him. Presidents are worthless and always have been. They don't do shit but sign what congress puts in front of him. You could have a monkey be president and be just fine, and we kinda have one now (and did). It's your state assemblies and Congress/Senate that matter.

They didn't go out of your way. They had a REALLY shitty choice and a still shitty, but not as shitty, second choice. They can't *not* endorse someone, that's too dangerous for one of the biggest lobbiest groups, especially on gun rights, but the lesser of two evils is *not* a happy choice. La Pierre did not want Trump to be President and is not happy that he is now.

Hillary was worse, MUCH worse, but that's not the same thing as liking her opponent.

putting a conservative judge on the supreme court seems like a decent bone toss.

what the fuck are you doing on Sup Forums, sane people get out REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

kys faggot we president now, trumps sons are outspoken gun rights proponents and hunters, not poser boys like king nigger or john kerry with their propaganda photoshoots

SCOTUS is never going to hear a gun rights case. They know how dangerous that is because the *reality* of gun rights is that almost *any* law regarding restricting firearms is unconstitutional, even ones that are probably a good idea (like no guns for convicted fellons unless they can prove they deserve to have their rights restored). And SCOTUS knows this. They are all, regardless of leanings, very *intelligent* people, and this is an obvious thing. You can't put a concealed carry law, or an Automatic weapons ban, or an Assault Weapons ban before the SCOTUS. They HAVE to strike it down as no reading of 2A will allow any of them. So SCOTUS plays a, "Don't ask, don't tell" policy. That's why your state Supremes and State Assemblies are so important, because that's where *actual* control and rights come from.

Sup Forums was invented in 2012 fucking larper
you would know that if you have been around as long as I have (June 2015)
try trolling again later kid

The felons that do deserve to get their rights restored can't even do that anymore if their conviction was a federal offense.

>outspoken gun rights proponents and hunters

They really aren't. Go read their statements. I run a local chapter of the NRA and I can tell you first hand, Trump and his family are not our-guy. He's the best of a bad situation. At best, he won't FUCK things up for us. But we expect 0 positive momentum from his administration. If it was Pence, sure. Pence would probably push to get a Federal Law *legalizing* transferfables, but Trump is too stupid to know what they even is. And he's got the attention span of a hyper-active hamster so who knows what direction he would feel 2 minutes after being explained it.

No, there is a reason the NRA, which is as much of an 'our-guy' organization as you're going to get, is pulling Federal Funding and pushing even harder on State Legislator. Federal Level is more or less a lost cause for the next 3.5 years, as Trump is too much of an asshole to get out his own way, which is in turn poisoning the water for Congress/Senate to get anything done, so the whole thing is a wash.

greetings, spacemen
I see you too love freedom

USA USA USA USA!

>Launched on October 1, 2003
According to Wikipedia

Autism

less than 20 seconds of google is autism?