CHINA CONSIDERING MILITARY ACTION AGAINST INDIA: REPORT

CHINA CONSIDERING MILITARY ACTION AGAINST INDIA: REPORT

newsweek.com/china-india-doklam-military-647036

>Two combative articles published in China’s state-run Global Times newspaper have raised fears of military clashes in the disputed Doklam region that lies at the junction between China, Bhutan and India.

>Now, the Times of India reports, a top Chinese academic has written in the state organ that China is planning a "small-scale military operation to expel Indian troops within two weeks.”

>Hu Zhiyong, a research fellow at the Institute of International Relations at the Shanghai Academy of Social Sciences, wrote in the Global Times : “China will not allow the military standoff between China and India in Doklam to last for too long, and there may be a small-scale military operation to expel Indian troops within two weeks."

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/i6ovy
timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/doklam-row-india-reasonably-sure-china-does-not-want-war-despite-angry-rhetoric/articleshow/59945037.cms
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/134115395/
youtube.com/watch?v=MSOOHKNeuZc
archive.fo/uBuAM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

archive.is/i6ovy

A+ Nord, can always count on you :D

I was just about to make this thread, faggot,

>Sources say India remains steadfast about not allowing China to "bully" Bhutan into ceding ground in the Doklam region, which is "strategically crucial" because the Zomplri (Jampheri) Ridge there overlooks the Siliguri corridor or the "Chicken's Neck" area. But it has maintained restraint in face of escalating rhetoric from Beijing.

>"Both countries do not want a conflict. A tactical operation by the Chinese border guards and PLA to construct a motorable road at Doklam (physically blocked by Indian soldiers on June 18) went awry, with the consequent strategic fall-out. Mutual troop pull-back or re-adjustment is the face-saver," said a source.

timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/doklam-row-india-reasonably-sure-china-does-not-want-war-despite-angry-rhetoric/articleshow/59945037.cms

If shit goes down, does Pakistan join in too?

POO WAR 1 Streets will be shit on

If this happens Melbourne will become hilarious

Oh shit, that's a good one.

I would love for a race war to crack off and show the drooling leftards that normal people root for their own side.

Street shitters versus street shitters, the final showdown.

Lace raw noaw.

On a serious note, if Pakistan were to join in, the risk of a regional nuclear war skyrockets.

India and China will fight a conventional war, since neither of them are pants-on-head retarded when it comes to their nuclear doctrine.

lets get THIS THING GOING

and nothing of value was lost

>Pakistan
CIA will rout them from the inside before they can say "fat man"

I say fucking go for it. It would weaken both countries, with Russia and Europe as well, MAGA would be easier.

(You)
I doubt the chinks want to lose $100 billion in trade. Also, Burgeristan, Bongistan, Nipponistan, and Russia have declared that they will side with Pajeetland in a war against the chinks.

thanks

poo in trench

Chinks and poos locked down in war. America will take advantage of idiocy of fighting over a no where plateau.

please never stop posting

read the comment section, chinks and pajeets going at it, threatening WWIII

Why do I get the feeling that the only people taking this "war on the horizon" seriously are the prople here on Sup Forums?

it's Sup Forums. happening fags always blow a wad over things that eventually never actually happen.

I thought india was part of the SCO? What gives?

>a fucking leaf is being a buzzkill.

Who has strategic advantage here? PRC?

I imagine both sides would just trow waves of infantry t each other while shelling & shooting wildly in the general direction of the enemy. I suppose some Indian units might be better as they have been in shooting incidents with the Pakistanis for decades. Isn't the last time the PLA fought was against the Vietnamese in the late 1970s and got their asses ground up fairly quickly?

PLEASE LET IT HAPPEN

I WANT TO PERISH IN NUCLEAR WINTER

My fucking president. Notice how the guy got butthurt and put his hand on Trump?

Normies are too busy with their "muh NK" mainly due to MSM sensationalism which has gone crazy this year (granted NK have made great progress recently)

This Australian user had an interesting perspective on the situation.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/134115395/

China has the high ground.

STREET SHITTERS VS DOG SKINNERS
RD 1

FITE

(((News Week)))

god please destroy each other

>China vs India

But why though?

Fuckers think they can take over the chickens neck . Indian is not like 1962 , we will fight and destroy these chinks.

>hordes of subhumans vs the legion of poos battling each other in the himalayan wars

(((They))) want a war.

Please give me an excuse to shoot some fucking chinamen. I'd enlist in a minute.

You have to admit, how ever much you hate this man, hes got fucking balls of steel. Stands amongst some of the most powerful people in the world and still bulldogs his way through them to the front. The guys a fucking legend

Did this poll a couple weeks back. Sup Forums backs India.

Fucking archive shill.

>china vs india

in Russia we say "shit vs piss"

I hope they nuke Russia while they are at it

INDIA can handle the STINK much better!!!!
NO competition!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck you you yellow pajeet.

>war with India
>flood Europe with even more two-thirds world refugees

2 birds with one stone
not bad, gotta admire the play if not the player

theyll nuke eachother out no refugees

Inscription #1

>implying EU wouldn't import in radio-rapefugees to breed into their budding caste system

#NotAllMutants
#RadLivesMatter

>India and China will fight a conventional war, since neither of them are pants-on-head retarded when it comes to their nuclear doctrine.

What's your source for this belief? Like, is there a doctrine that we know of that India and/or China have stated in public?

Both have no first use policy doctrines.

Please do it China!

nothing's ever gonna fucking happen

we are getting closer

based chink poo removers

Wouldn't it be a proxy war, at best? Open conflict has too many drawbacks, while a proxy war can keep the populace placated, be a boon to the economy, and achieve all war aims in the desired time frame.

It will, this month. Breaking news: Pakistan shocks the world, drops nuclear bomb on India

You tell 'em. Whatever Sup Forums says about your bowel movement preferences we will gladly take India over soulless dog-boiling chinks.

Street shitters 2 , the war of poo in loo

youtube.com/watch?v=MSOOHKNeuZc

Here's a great rundown that's a lot more indepth than any article.

Yes China is fucked. Hong Kong becomes new capital and we get closer to a united world. Only russia and iran are left to fall and the saudi's will deal with iran.
The tiles have been set long before china ever moved onto the floor.

BREAKING NEWS: UNITED NATIONS EXPRESSES CONCERN OVER NUCLEAR ATTACK AS THEY POO IN LOOS

nice b8

testtest

Rollin for truth if Ws or higher this guy is right

Almost forgot that the allies are creating portable rail guns and don't forget about graphene. China has no idea what terrible weapons will be released upon them if they declare war on an allied nation.
Yet if they do not act the allies will drain them of resources like they did to Japan to provoke them into war.
A new age is upon us, let us bask in it's glory.

This isn't the first time India and China have fought. Even in recent history. They fought not even 50 years ago.

So they still have animosity towards each other, especially because of the South China Sea. India has offered to stand up for the "little" guys (because Indonesia and Philippines are fucking huge) against Chinese incursion where the US has backed off. However, if it comes to blows in the South China Sea, it's likely the US will come in to get a piece of the pie.

This could be a real shitshow.

POO

IN

LOO

PAJEET

BY

>Why do I get the feeling that the only people taking this "war on the horizon" seriously are the prople here on Sup Forums?

You're wrong. There are literally over a billion people taking it serious. However, they're all wrong too since there's no way that two major powers will have a serious war over the fucking Himalayas.

didn't the indians fought to restore dutch rule in indonesia even AFTER gaining independence because they hate muslims?

Pooper Power by 2020

China's nuclear posture is almost by definition defensive. Many of their missiles are liquid-fueled, which means you have to fuel them up before hand. Once fueled, you pretty much HAVE to use them or you waste them.

In contrast, the US and USSR ICBMs were Solid-state fuel based, meaning they could be left "ready to go" at all times.

China is 2nd strike, largely because it has to be, and largely because it can't compete with some countries that WOULD do first-use (Ie., USA, which would curb-stomp China in a nuclear conflict).

It also is a bit of a face-saver, since they can point to it and go "see we aren't so bad".

Don't forget, China supports Pakistan.

They REALLY don't like one another.

I don't think you understand quite how big a deal this place is.

First, the Himalayas are virtually untouched, ripe with natural resources.

Second, China has imperial dreams of restoring its domain. It wants to rekindle the glory that is mighty China, and they want to make it clear they are the new big-kid in Asia. Prestige alone will keep them from wanting to back down, because they don't want to look weak in front of the whole world.

India likewise views this place as strategically vital. They have an agreement with Bhutan, and frankly they hate the Chinese for the stuff they do with Pakistan. India also has more international acquaintances to levy support from, push come to shove. India ALSO wants to be a mighty power, albeit their imperial goals aren't so expansionist so much as regional.

It's two regional heavy weights who both want to be the toughest, baddest mother fucker around, who both think they have legitimate claim to something they both strategically, economically, and culturally value.

While I don't think it'll go too hot, I won't discount the possibility that there will be a skirmish of some kind.

>getting to see Gurkhas behead hundreds of thousands of PLA conscripts

bueno.

Seriously, does anyone like China? They've pissed so many countries off they're going to be shocked how much schadenfraude there is when something bad happens to them.

Even Pakistan doesn't really like them they just like the free stuff and keeping India off balance with the alliance. Nobody on the planet likes China.

>CHINA CONSIDERING MILITARY ACTION AGAINST INDIA: REPORT
You Godless slant eyed faggots better keep your goddamned hands off of my Poos, you sons of whores.

Russia does, kinda, as a bulwark against America. Congress shot us in the foot by not letting us become friends with Russia.

Some entrepreneurs and online shop owners absolutely love china!

bump for a real pol post

and they better not touch my Butter Chicken curry.

>an overgrowth of an organism in one area
>an overgrowth of a variant organism in an adjacent area
nature will take care of this. it is inevitable

I say bring it on, let the Chinese communist bastards suffer with no poo in loo

An escalating India-China war would actually be a HUGE boon to the USA, as long as the USA plays it smart and stays out of it.

Also the Poo in Loo would win! I don't care for either side

They're both a bunch of autistic manlets and won't do shit.

Wait, is that the same thing for North Korea? Are their nuclear postures defensive as well?

NK can't fit their nukes inside their fucking missiles, so yeah its defensive purely based on the fact that they are incompetent.

>poos raping gooks

Would also help to fix China's horribly skewed M/F ratio

kek

so uh are the brits gonna come to the aid to what was once the crown jewel of their empire?

>the star will gorge itself on clay

>clay is a euphemism for poop in the bible

that prophecy was made on Sup Forums, not the bible

Yup, people thought it was israel.

Wrong!

newsweek is part of the cabal.
you can't trust anything they way.

yes, with china. this is how they get kasimir+.
archive.fo/uBuAM (BBC.com on the Kasimir dispute.)

It's almost as if all prophecies are vague nonsense that you could make fit any event if you try hard enough...