How to go to South Africa to help my white brothers?

I'm a burger who has nothing to lose, and is smart enough to realize the next race war will be fought in South Africa. I want to help my white brothers and sisters fight for their posterity & survival. I have military experience, am fit, and willing. Obviously i can't get weapons through customs, so how did all those burgers go to Syria to help fight ISIS? We all need to step up and take action. We talk all this big game on Sup Forums, but when there's a real fight to be won we sit idly by and do nothing? NO MORE!

Other urls found in this thread:

atf.gov/firearms/docs/form/form-9-application-and-permit-permanent-exportation-firearms-atf-form-53209/download
atf.gov/firearms/qa/does-licensee-need-export-license-export-firearm
archive.org/details/Anarchist_Cookbook_William_Powell
archive.org/details/Homemade_Guns_And_Homemade_Ammo_Ronald_Brown_Loompanics
archive.org/details/Home_Workshop_Prototype_Firearms_Bill_Holmes_Paladin_Press
archive.org/details/How_To_Make_Disposable_Silencers
archive.org/details/Put_Em_Down_Take_Em_Out_Knife_Fighting_Techniques_from_Folsom_Pn_Don_Pentecost_P
archive.org/details/folkscanomy_defense
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think the correct solution would be to take white South Africans as refugees. You can't win against 80% of your country and your own govt

Nigger i literally can do nothing about that. The United States' refugee policies are out of my control. I voted Trump; there's literally nothing else i can do here. The battlefield will be over there, not here.

if you break an AR down completely and i mean completely it is not considered a gun thats how burgers bring guns to Syria and Iraq. better to just buy weapons there user. Im in a similar boat got out of the Marines in November and college is lame at 26 especially seing all the jew brainwashing going on in front of me and not being able to speak up less im guilty of thought crime

I was thinking of going and start making a gun workshop over there
Just make your own weapons user not hard they usely have one on /diy/

So you mean completely take apart the entire lower receiver? Then i could bring it through US & SA customs? That sounds too good to be true.

Regardless, we should start some kind of group, some coalition to go over there. Fuck this sitting on our asses browsing Sup Forums bullshit. It would be a hell of a lot easier if we stuck together and made our way to that white village with it's own currency. I probably won't go on my own, but if i had other veterans with me I would do it.

hello fbi

You can't take apart the lower receiver, unless you plan on cutting it into pieces and welding it back together.

thats the case with Iraq i had a buddy who was about to do it and thats what he told me. worse case scenario ship it in pieces. the problem is ammo, I don't think SA has a large amount of 5.56/.223 look into joining the AWB

William Pierce warned about shirkers like you. It's much easier to sit on the internet and call others stupid for wanting to take action, than to actually get off your ass and do something yourself.

Well then you can't get it through customs because the lower receiver is what makes a gun a gun. Maybe that's what he meant though, because there's no way in hell you're getting a LR through US customs.

i think he means the parts and no duh anonson

We all know this entire website is monitored this opportunity cunt I won't do it alone is alaming
But I like this thread topic

buy an 80% lower and a router and a jig. ship that shit to SA along with the other parts.
Boom, you're in business

demil the weapon and weld it back together once you get there, ammo is easy and already there in large quantities

you can transport the AR also all you need it a 25$ stamp to sell or ship weapons over seas by the ATF

atf.gov/firearms/docs/form/form-9-application-and-permit-permanent-exportation-firearms-atf-form-53209/download

not a bad plan either.

thats pretty hard to do, better to just purchase one there

Thanks user. But where do i send the application to? Can you give a link with more info about this process? Thanks.

stop farm attacks & murders in south africa fb page, they need training and medieval/ ww1 tactics vs the machetes

atf.gov/firearms/qa/does-licensee-need-export-license-export-firearm

are you in the USA because this is only good for America. also it may be easier to buy firarms there illegally. if you find some AWB they will probably have the hook up for firearms

make contacts with like minded individuals in SA. the entire continent is full of guns, that shouldn't be a problem

are you in the USA because this is only good for America

Yes. Posting my flag for proof. I have multiple firearms here already.

>also it may be easier to buy firarms there illegally

Need contacts for that. I literally know 0 people from SA

>if you find some AWB they will probably have the hook up for firearms

I was hoping some SA user here would give me the hookup, put me in touch with someone. Seems like a legit group, but i doubt they'll respond to some random ass joe contacting them on FB wanting to meet them at the airport and take them in.

IDK if this'll help but here are a few books that might 'help'
>The Anarchist Cookbook archive.org/details/Anarchist_Cookbook_William_Powell

>Homemade Guns and Homemade Ammo archive.org/details/Homemade_Guns_And_Homemade_Ammo_Ronald_Brown_Loompanics

>Home Workshop Prototype Firearms archive.org/details/Home_Workshop_Prototype_Firearms_Bill_Holmes_Paladin_Press

>How To Make Disposable Silencers archive.org/details/How_To_Make_Disposable_Silencers

>Put Em Down Take Em Out (knife fighting) archive.org/details/Put_Em_Down_Take_Em_Out_Knife_Fighting_Techniques_from_Folsom_Pn_Don_Pentecost_P

Good luck I guess

>the entire continent is full of guns

I live in America and if you told me to find someone to illegally sell me a firearm, I couldn't do it. It's a violent country, no doubt. But buying a firearm is an entirely different story. Not as easy as it's made out to be.

I think it's very hard for a South African to get a passport (unless you can bribe enough people).
Sometimes I think it might be necessary to buy an old freighter, fill it with food, load it up with real SA refugees (camp inhabitants, children and non-combatants) and sail it straight onto a beach of a "first-world" country.

Desperate measures, man.

Oh and here's the website where I found these books; it's a goldmine that offers plenty more.

archive.org/details/folkscanomy_defense

we should help them to relocate to some other country.
maybe south east Asia... it is easy to go there for them... also very cheap to live in

go to their known local hangouts I.E. bars chat them up and just be yourself. They will be suspicious at first but if you are who you say you are and are honest they will bring you in. for the SA contacts, they are literally asleep right know you'll have to post at like 0400. go look into the Suidlander project they are taking a peaceful route but im sure they have AWB contacts

Niggers user they are always up to crime. but the risk of being murdered is high

better is to just steal one or a yaht 80% of the time they are not solved because the only country that can search or seize them must be the resident country the boat is registered in or it in a countries local waters

We need to start a NGO that gets them refugee status here in the states and evacuates them from encroaching darkness.

also if you want to purchase fire arms legally in SA look up there laws you can always buy fake government I.D's on the dark web im sure some user here knows a place. i think silkroad you could by a bunch of passports and drivers licenses